Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

15 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I won her with the free Mythic Pachinko try! Holy heck, this is amazing😆

But at the same time this also means all of my Mythic Orbs will be deactivated for tomorrow's Legendary Pachinko contest😅

So I guess it's both great news and bad news at the same time?

Congratulations! And condolences ...?

For me, Tachibana is also the only available girl in this rotation. That's why I keep my free game plus my other MP 1x orbs until tomorrow when the LC has started.

We'll see if I can also get her and how many orbs I will be able to spend ...

On 10/19/2020 at 4:10 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0195 (2020/10/19 - 13:00 CET): Octavia, Xmas Rabbi and Tachibana.

Got nothing yet (I'm waiting for the contests). a booster. I'll keep my orbs for tomorrow (I'm only missing Tachibana in this rota, although with my usual luck on MP, I should be pretty safe for the contest ^^).

Seriously!? Tachibana fell to me !!!! 15 orbs in total. I haven't opened the orb for a month!
image.png.dc1d1ad33a1d698c6dbeed4286498006.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

MPx1: 22 orbs
Books         9
Boosters    6
Girl?             0 (No Tachibana for free? Man, I'm so lucky! ^^ I even get a few extra points in today's LC instead! 😑)

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 4

Daily contest is Pachinko so I thought "Well, probably the best time to get 1st place in this since everybody burned their orbs yesterday". Already have Xmas Lenaelle and the other two are event pachinko girls. Plus the new PoP are out meaning MP orb farming is about to go totally crazy. All those factors together motivated me to throw down some MP orbs. 

40x MPx1: 12 boosts, 9 books and 19 avatars. 

Can't say I'm too surprised there was no girl but I'm happy with what I got none the less. 

Also worth mentioning, I've never gotten a girl from MP. Done tons of rolls by now with nothing but avatars to show for it. One day I'll get lucky.

Edited by DisgustingMarsupial
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1