Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

5 minutes ago, Obonplaisir said:

@blaa : You got sally with PE or with PM ?

Because i have not sally in my harem and i don't see her in PM. Thanks by advance for your answer.

He plays on Nutaku. In this thread I primarily follow (and post) the rotations on HH.com. Each server has its own separate rotations (even the test server). So Sally must be in the current Nutaku rota, that's all.

• Thanks 2

On 2/8/2021 at 1:59 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0267 (2021/02/07 13:00 CET): Iron Viola, Delivery Girl Nikukawa and Mynx.
Got a booster (free spin).

+9 MPx1 orbs: 6 boosters, 1 book and both girls I had available in this rota. :)

I'm now at 21 MPx1 girl drops.

I only miss Delivery girl Nikukawa. I decided to keep my orbs. 😬

And yes, that nutaku thing from Blaa always gets me too. Mostly in the how are you doing in the league. I see those really high lvl players and go, who are they? Never heard of them. Oooh, wait. It's Blaa. Nutaku. 😅

Edited by DHarry
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, DHarry said:

And yes, that nutaku thing from Blaa always gets me too. Mostly in the how are you doing in the league. I see those really high lvl players and go, who are they? Never heard of them. Oooh, wait. It's Blaa. Nutaku. 😅

Yeah, I am a minority here but at least I bring you some diversity (and probably also some confusion, always good for keeping the brain fit though).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Rotation #0268 (2021/02/09 13:00 CET): Bella, Everest and Val Notka.
Got a booster (free spin).

+105 MPx1 orbs: 58 boosters, 46 books & 1 girl.

HH - x1MP drop - 023 - 2021-02-09.png

My 23rd girl drop from MPx1 spins. Everest doesn't seem in the mood to join, and she's a perma-EP girl so I won't insist for now. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3

Also @blaa, @mates and anyone else playing on Nutaku or another server than me and still contributing to this thread, please know that I actually appreciate your contributions here quite a bit. It gives us a bit more variety and it's interesting to know some girls showed up in the rota in at least one of the servers, even if it's not the HH one I'm documenting. Thanks, guys. ❤️

Ever since the unfortunate incident I had with @Chthugha over server etiquette, I've been doing my best to be as inclusive as possible. We all play the same game with very marginal differences, and data from any server is welcome. I haven't changed the thread's title because it's been there for so long, and by "main server" I primarily meant "not the test server" in there. But yeah, all joke aside, don't hesitate to share your MP experience here because it's from Nutaku or anywhere else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Ever since the unfortunate incident I had with @Chthugha over server etiquette, I've been doing my best to be as inclusive as possible. We all play the same game with very marginal differences, and data from any server is welcome. I haven't changed the thread's title because it's been there for so long, and by "main server" I primarily meant "not the test server" in there. But yeah, all joke aside, don't hesitate to share your MP experience here because it's from Nutaku or anywhere else.

I know nothing.

I will contribute to this thread a bit. But it depends on how well I remember to post here. No Nutaku data though (only miss one event girl there and soon that number will reduce to 0 during next OD).

Last two rotations;

2 books, 1 booster, 1 girl (1 free + 3 orbs)

Girl on the free spin 😂

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Also @blaa, @mates and anyone else playing on Nutaku or another server than me and still contributing to this thread, please know that I actually appreciate your contributions here quite a bit. It gives us a bit more variety and it's interesting to know some girls showed up in the rota in at least one of the servers, even if it's not the HH one I'm documenting. Thanks, guys. ❤️

just to be clear: I never felt unwelcomed; I also havent planned to not contribute anymore (the responses were meant funny, not serious in any kind)

To contribute at least something: on nutaku we also have usukami in the MyP, I am gonna get her, but not before the contest tomorrow, I will update then (or make a new post).

edit: and here's she, after 61 orbs

image.png.8b88c8798e2d5b26c6c83db0721e1872.png

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1