Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

4 hours ago, windia said:

well well, always outside of contests are the long runs^^

free spin + 271 orbs MP1x and the only available girl dropped... 

(dunno why I did kept going, yet I did)

Because why not? 

What else were you going to do with them aside from trying to catch a girl?  😉

• Haha 1

I'm still experiencing computer issues and can't be online as often as usual for now, so I'll just leave a note here to be updated later, so we don't lose the (dot com) rotation continuity.

Rotation #0256 (2021/01/16 13:00 CET): 

MP Rota 16-18 01 2021.png
Got a book (free spin, no girl available for me).

• Like 2

Rotation #0257 (2021/01/18 13:00 CET): 

MP rota 257.png

13 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Odessa is available in the MyP, that's a very recent addition. I guess KK has implemented an automatic system.

She is. She's been introduced for the latest ED that started on January 10th. It could also just mean that they've updated the girl pool at the same time as the avatar pool just two days later on January 12th, though. I was even wondering exactly that on the previous page.

In any case, her presence in this rotation is great news.

PS: Still working on my computer issues. I'll update my posts to the usual format once that's fixed. I'm leaving a screenshot as a placeholder for now. Hildr and Nariko are the other two.

Well I hadn't finished off Odessa in Epic Days, I got her most of the way via free combativity, planned to finish her off with Epic Orbs since I think with the new PoPs I'm going to end up with more of those than I need. I'll spin here in order to get through some of my MyP orbs without having to deal with the frustrating pop up

image.png

Considering I only ever got 1 girl from single games before I obtained "all" girls in the pool, I should be able to use a fair few of th-

image.png

Or just 30.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Rotation #0256 (2021/01/16 13:00 CET): Loving Justine, Madame Charlie and Spring Rumiko.
Got a booster (free spin; no girl available).

Rotation #0257 (2021/01/18 13:00 CET): Odessa, Hildr and Nariko.
Got a book (free spin).

Rotation #0258 (2021/01/20 13:00 CET): Alura, Nikki Nova and Harper.
Got a booster (free spin).

And 34 MPx1 orbs: 17 boosters; 16 books and 1 girl:

HH - x1MP drop - 017 - 2021-01-20.png

My 17th MPx1 girl drop.

PS: I'm still having computer issues, but it's getting better, so I can sort of resume my activities.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 1/22/2021 at 11:43 PM, Falco82 said:

[...] and the rare girls are really rare, [...]

So we have a rarity type that fulfills it name? Going that wordplay, the next rarity one comes in epic dimensions and for number four it is legendary how they overrun the world? While it stays a myth how the newest rarity will perform, the first one is so common, that noone keeps talking about them. Except Bunny^^

[scnr]

(and yeah, I got free spin + 1 MP1x orb = only girl dropped)

Edited by windia
  • Like 1