Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

19 hours ago, snowman22 said:

I dream of getting Elina in the rotation. She is at 99 shards in my partials list (doh!). I have saved an x3 with her name on it almost since MyP began.

About this you break down an open door with me, my friend:

immagine.png.60ac9de2720a2c5375ac84d201fba464.png

If my memory is good enough, she was my first legendary partial girl after the attraction system implementation.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bantuatha said:

If the new avatars added each time with event that will be much harder to clear it all up.

No. It will never take as long as it did with the initial pool from the feature's launch. Now they only add a few months worth of avatars each time. And they don't create new avatars specially for the MP, they just catch up with the ones that were added since the previous batch.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

No. It will never take as long as it did with the initial pool from the feature's launch. Now they only add a few months worth of avatars each time. And they don't create new avatars specially for the MP, they just catch up with the ones that were added since the previous batch.

And we have many more MP orbs now.

Edited by Kenrae
Ortography
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0254 (2021/01/12 13:00 CET): Revenge, Brittany and Countess Semana.
Got a booster (free spin).

Also, as expected, 66 recent avatars were added to the pool. It's too early to tell whether the girl pool was updated as well.

Had 55 shards for revenge. A 6 and two 3 orb later, she's complete. 😁

And yes, more avatars! The good thing is they're all newer, so no endless scrolling to get rid of that stupid exclamation mark. They're all much closer. 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

#16 and #17

86WT9c3.png LrsdaOf.png

Was missing both of these girls too. Got them in the same order as well. 

Had 194 orbs at the start. Got Lopussy at 103 left and Alicia at 23 left. I am now also the proud owner of 143 legendary Chlorellas... 😑

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 7