Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

On 1/26/2021 at 4:10 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I'm only missing Talila from this rota. Not a high priority on my list, but still an old mission girl I'm not likely to get anytime soon, so I might give it a try.

Got her! B|

21 MPx1 orbs: 17 boosters, 3 books and 1 girl.

HH - x1MP drop - 018 - 2021-01-27.png

My 18th girl drop from MPx1 spins. Really nice!

• Like 5

22 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0262 (2021/01/28 13:00 CET): Belissa, Erika and Super Naisha.
Got a book (free spin).

I didn't receive a free spin, for some reason. Am I the only one? Edit: Never mind, it was just me. I found out I got a book. ^^

Erika after 2 and Super Naisha after 31 orbs. 😬

Super Nicesha

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, mates said:

In the last couple of days my mythic orb drops from PoP have been very low. Anyone else noticed a difference or I'm just unlucky?

Well, YMMV. For one thing, you play on Nutaku whereas I play on HH. And I was actually wondering if the drop rate wasn't improved over the past few month by a TON. I spent over a year (and 450+ x1 spins) without a single drop, and then I've dropped 20 girls over the past few months.

If you're used to such a high drop rate that casually grabbing a girl from just 9 MPx1 orbs sounds "unlucky" to you, then yeah, you might feel the opposite. ^^

Most likely though, we're just experiencing a huge variance with insane good streaks, insane bad runs, and everything in between, which is consistent with the ridiculously low estimated drop rate so far. And my perceived increase in drops over the past few months does coincide with the introduction of PoPs and a lot more orbs spent.

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, YMMV. For one thing, you play on Nutaku whereas I play on HH. And I was actually wondering if the drop rate wasn't improved over the past few month by a TON. I spent over a year (and 450+ x1 spins) without a single drop, and then I've dropped 20 girls over the past few months.

If you're used to such a high drop rate that casually grabbing a girl from just 9 MPx1 orbs sounds "unlucky" to you, then yeah, you might feel the opposite. ^^

Most likely though, we're just experiencing a huge variance with insane good streaks, insane bad runs, and everything in between, which is consistent with the ridiculously low estimated drop rate so far. And my perceived increase in drops over the past few months does coincide with the introduction of PoPs and a lot more orbs spent.

I didn't mean girls drop from pachinko, I also think it improved a lot. I'm talking about drops of mythic orbs from PoP. My PoP are all at level 9, I collect them three times a day, since wednesday I got 12 orbs in total... It was never this bad before.

4 hours ago, mates said:

I didn't mean girls drop from pachinko, I also think it improved a lot. I'm talking about drops of mythic orbs from PoP. My PoP are all at level 9, I collect them three times a day, since wednesday I got 12 orbs in total... It was never this bad before.

it all can be explained with RNG; maybe you got lucky before or you are actually on a bad streak with MyP-orbs, but it's nothing unusal (I already had a few times, where i hit 'tickets' 15-20 times in a row, but the same goes for orbs).

To topic: After 76 orbs I am finished with single orbs and still have a girl left, but, luckily, I saved some of those:

image.png.3af2f624b11c58c1713165dfd1da6eb2.png

If I dont get the girl with the next PoP single orbs, I am gonna use 4x6.

I also considered a few days ago for a moment if I am gonna use my orbs for perma-pachinko girls, but since I have still over 100 event girls left, I am rather  gonna save the orbs for these, I guess.

edit: girl obtained, but thanks to hint from george, with 10x3 games instead of 4x6

image.png.25e9c91e05592ea88fa484db97936a73.png

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

Yeah, I had a dip in mythic orbs before. Then I had two rotations of girls I already owned and somehow ended up with 95 orbs again. They come and go.  😁

yeah, in a few days is mythic days, so if you go for the girl, you can expect another 100 orbs (rounded) in the process. In the end I dont care too much, if I would have gotten a girl with one of the orbs from PoP I most likely would have needed the x3 games for the next girl. But, you are right, we really getting floaded with these orbs (no complaint!)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1