Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Rotation #0272 (2021/02/17 13:00 CET): Levitya, Kameyala and Mary.
Got a booster (free spin).

I'm only missing Mary, but I'm out of MPx1 orbs (I haven't counted them lately, I've been using them here and there and didn't get any girl, didn't have the patience for it) and she isn't a priority for me, so I'll pass.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0273 (2021/02/19 13:00 CET): Barmaid Stephanie, Xmas Lenaëlle and Nataly.

I'm only missing Nataly, here, and I'm interested, but I'll wait for the Pachinko part of LC tomorrow.

I was missing Nataly as well. Didn't know how many orbs I had though. SO I click the free attempt and ... hey, Nataly! :0

Nice surprise. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

EVERYTIME (literally) I get a contest for playing Pachinko, I have NO girls available in Mythic Pachinko.  This is quite frustrating!  This has been going on for at least 6 months.  Can there please just ALWAYS be at least 1 girl available??  I still have TONS of girls in the Epic Pachinko to get, so there are plenty that could be pulled into Mythic.  

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Can there just not ALWAYS be at least 1 girl available??

Well, no. The selection is shared by everyone on the same server, it's not an individual thing. Otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

For those who want to burn their MPx1 orbs just for a contest even if they have no girl available in the rota, well Kinkoid granted you that wish some time ago. You absolutely can do it.

As for your bad streak with RNG, that's how the cookies crumble. Embrace the concept of variance, take a deep breath, and get over it. Otherwise you'll keep getting surprised by expected results, and frustrated.

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, no. The selection is shared by everyone on the same server, it's not an individual thing. Otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

For those who want to burn their MPx1 orbs just for a contest even if they have no girl available in the rota, well Kinkoid granted you that wish some time ago. You absolutely can do it.

As for your bad streak with RNG, that's how the cookies crumble. Embrace the concept of variance, take a deep breath, and get over it. Otherwise you'll keep getting surprised by expected results, and frustrated.

Thanks, i didn't realize the girls pulled into Mythic were the same as everyone else.  ...Maybe it shouldn't be.  ??

I do realize I can burn my orbs when there are no girls available, but I certainly do not want to do that - even for a contest.  

I know RNGs are typically against me and I have embraced that decades ago.  However, with this happening literally every time a Pachinko contest pops up in the last 6+ months - it almost seems like a bug.  Statistically, there should be a break somewhere in there, but there hasn't.  ...and that is what is frustrating.  

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0273 (2021/02/19 13:00 CET): Barmaid Stephanie, Xmas Lenaëlle and Nataly.

I'm only missing Nataly, here, and I'm interested, but I'll wait for the Pachinko part of LC tomorrow.

You practically took the words from my mouth, my friend.  The only other thing is that, with my luck, I am prone to bet that in the next rotation,  when the mythic x1 orbs will be already exhausted, I will found myself with three girls that I don't have and I like.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

EVERYTIME (literally) I get a contest for playing Pachinko, I have NO girls available in Mythic Pachinko.  This is quite frustrating!  This has been going on for at least 6 months.  Can there please just ALWAYS be at least 1 girl available??  I still have TONS of girls in the Epic Pachinko to get, so there are plenty that could be pulled into Mythic.  

That is a sign that your harem is getting bigger and you have less girls left to include in the rotations. It will only be worst as time passes, so don't be frustrated by that, it is a sign that you are reaching your objective of getting all the girls in the game ;)

• Like 2

2nd Day:- 207 MPx1 = 64 boosters, 14 books and 129 Avatars. 0 out of 3 Girls. lol

Edit:- 4th day LC - 11 MP for 2-5-3 as above, but got Spring Sehrazad (updated to middle of lake in profile).

Got Gatta from EP and Mala is friend of some other EP/Season girl.

Edited by Rasbhari
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

33 MPx1 orbs 25 boosters 7 books 1 girl (Pleya; I would have preferred the revamped Crystal, but that's still nice).

This brings me to 25 girl drops from MPx1 spins in total.

Edit: Thrown in 3 more MPx1 orbs I just got from PoP, because why not: 2 boosters and Crystal! 😃 So 26 now. Very nice!

• Like 4