Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

39 orbs no girl, since I have two girls in current rotation I wont use my remaining 4 x6 orbs, I may get lucky in the next PoP draw, but I am not confident. Havent thought this will happen so soon a few weeks back, but I am kinda glad it did, especially since in a few months MyP orbs will become useless to me, at least for most rotations

okay, got another 6 orbs from PoP 3 minutes before new rotation, with the last orb I got:

image.png.9f63ada4c2bdc69893ca912ad0954e3b.png

since the other girl was a perma EP i saved my x6 orbs - luckily, we got another event girl in todays rotation

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

Free Spin from Rotation #0299: Booster

14x MyPx1: 7 Booster, 7 Books

Free Spin from Rotation #0300: Book (no girl avalaible)

Free Spin from Rotation #0301: Booster

5x MyPx1: 4 Booster, 1 Book

Free Spin from Rotation #0302: Book

4x MyPx1: 2 Booster, 1 Book aaaand Mythic Pachinco proudly preseeeent:

grafik.thumb.png.65c0616a5f98bfebd9fe7ddd44b1e81e.png

The 26th girl from the single Orbs.

• Like 4

Rotation #0302 (2021/03/31 13:00 CET): Alura, Blossoming Brittany and Spirit Talker Carlita.
Got a book (free spin).

I'm only missing Brittany, so this is tempting, especially with the pachinko contest today. But I'm still low on orbs in general, and with the dating tokens starting tomorrow, I'll save my EP orbs, so I'm not really going for the contest anyway.

Back to a nice and clean 13:00 CET rota change as promised. Nice.

• Like 2

I just used my 111 remaining Mythic Orbs, trying to get all 3 girls in this rotation.

I got :

- Blossoming Brittany @ pull number 105 :(

- Alura @ pull #110 :)

I didn't get Spirit Talker Carlita, maybe I'll use some x6 orbs later to get her.

Total for 111 orbs : 2 girls, 58 boosters, 51 books

• Like 5

Free spin : Booster (Ginseng)

3 girls available. 144 orbs used; I got :

-Blossoming Brittany round #57 and -Alura round #60 then Spirit Talker Carlita resist me too 😮 Perhaps I will use my 4 orbs x6 to get her (who knows ?)

Total for 144 orbs : 2 Girls ❤️ , 24 Avatars, 43 Books and 75 Boosters.

• Like 5

I had 2 girls in my pool: Spook and Halsey.

It took me even 111 orbs but Detective Spook joined my harem as the 18th girl from the Mythic Pachinko (and then I also got Halsey using the x6 orbs but that's another story 😝).

spoo.jpg.3b0cf63d336fc4514bdd9aa13d3b0439.jpg

• Like 3

Finally in team "got all the avatars" (for now), when shared with my club, someone asked me if there's more chance you get girls...which I have no idea, but don't recall seeing that info here...did I miss a post/thread or anyone have any metrics (didn't see any thread in feedback)?

Doesn't impact my play, just curious now.

7 hours ago, jpanda said:

Finally in team "got all the avatars" (for now), when shared with my club, someone asked me if there's more chance you get girls...which I have no idea

Not at all. The odds are completely separate, just like having regular girls left to grab on a villain doesn't impact your odds of getting shards for the event girl placed on that villain during an event.

Basically, when you spin MPx1, the game first rolls one die to see if you get a girl or not (it used to be a D200 in this image, but over the past six months or so odds have been consistently higher than the previously estimated 0.5%, probably at least 1% now, so a D100). If you get a girl, it stops there. Otherwise, it flips a coin to see if you get an avatar or something else. If you get the avatar, it stops there. Otherwise, it flips another coin to see if you get a book or a booster.

Bottom line, the only thing that changes when you emptied the avatar pool is that you skip the avatar roll in the middle, so you'll always get a book or a booster, except when you get lucky and grab a girl instead.

Edited by DvDivXXX
coin flip seems clearer than a D2 die for 50/50 ^^
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Free Spin from Rotation #305:

grafik.png.53f833e2d62a424b7a66181b150eb320.png

28th girl from MyPx1

Thought, I could need some more Books and try to gain the second avalaible Girl from Rotation #0305, but after 2 Booster and one Book, with the 4th MyPx1 I get Anniversary Fairy and was so cought by surprise, I clicked her away. So the Image from my Harem:

grafik.thumb.png.be6910b2ae27f1d09ba776d294f987cb.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1