Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Alright, time to put an end to this streak of bad luck.

In the previous episodes, playing for CbC (Not especially going for any girl), I had a streak of 287 spins without a girl. Today I'm going for Ombresse, so here we go:

- 1 Free spin + 44 Orbs: Mordona (Total streak: 331 Spins without a girl)

- 7 Orbs: Spring

- 16 Orbs: Ombresse 😍

Total: 68 spins, 3 girls

• Hearts 5

12 minutes ago, Liliat said:

No-one else?

Then I'll go for a double-post:

- 1 Free spin, Aerial Dance Elsa

Total: 1 Spin, 1 girl

🤣

jesus Liliat... it´s really you .. you´re the reason for my bad Pachinko luck🤣:P

If I´m already at it I could share a bit of my last drops(it´s quite few rotation.. probably the last 2months or so )

hh:

153 orbs halloween barrel

+ 105 ishtar

+23 kuruva

+70 clarisse

nutaku:

143 orbs Virginia

+ 41 powerful bonny

+462 kuchi

And that is the Pachinko that´s good to me with drop rates :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

(Almost forgot to post it, busy day/couple of weeks... Plus I'll admit multiple empty rotations for me after they extended the pool is underwhelming ^^)

I hear you concerning multiple empty rotations. I guess KK couldn't be bothered with posting all "16 additions."  I look forward to discovering who the mysterious 14 girls are that they didn't have time to list in a weekly "Patch Notes."

• Like 1

@Pelinor So far they've done it very simply in chronological order from where they left off the pool after the previous update to where they decided to stop the new update (most of the time, at the current state of the game or pretty close to it when the the update happens).

I would need to search for the last time we had an update as it feels like it was awhile ago. But we know from the patch notes that (unless they changed their process without mentioning it, which isn't likely) they added all eligible girls to the MP pool up to at least the two they've confirmed there: 

Which are the two new permanent EP girls added during OD 29 in March. So, every eligible girl until that point should now be in the pool, including these two. If they're the most recent two added in this batch (almost certainly), then the only eligible girls that are not yet in the MP pool now would be the six ones from the current CE, 'Flirty Fairytales'. So the other 14 added girls would be all Classic Event, Epic Pachinko and Legendary Days girls introduced since the previous MP pool update. Just February and March already account for 12 CE girls, 1 LD girl (Hilda) and 2 more EP girls created for OD (Loving Tano and Val Amelia).... Which would make the total count 17 rather than 16... I hope they didn't forget to add the LD girl, or decided to no longer add these to MP... Which would be the simplest explanation for exactly 16 new girls (unless they miscounted and it's actually 17, or the previous cut-off point wasn't in late January as I'm assuming here to make sense of this number).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Free spin from Rotation #0496: Book

53x MyPx1: 29x Booster, 24x Books

Free spin from Rotation #0497: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0498: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0499: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0500: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0501: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0502: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0503: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0504: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0505: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0506: Booster

110x MyPx1: 57x Booster, 52x Books and

grafik.png.c28f201c8414eba1fb65917423928176.png

63rd Girl from MyPx1

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

ditto for me.

Unfortunately, that's the case most of the time for those of us with big collections. It's a pretty frustrating downside, especially when our MPx1s orbs start piling up and we're short on boosters etc. Then again, it also means we have big harems. Anyway, I mention it in passing in my rotation updates, but if we all posted "no girls available for me" each rotation, it would make up half the posts. ^^ Let's avoid this, please.

(I sent you a private message you can check on your forum profile the last time you made a similar post. Please read it if you haven't done so. Thanks).

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

(I sent you a private message you can check on your forum profile the last time you made a similar post. Please read it if you haven't done so. Thanks).

Duly noted. Thanks for the PM notice btw. Invision does a poor job when it comes to this type of thing (PMs in general) which has always frustated me considering the great job they do with regular notifications.

• Thanks 1