Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Thanks. So hopefully x4 speed rotations until reset time on the 15th, then a return to every other day. Weird that they made a different image for the in-game news with less info.

While I'm here:
14 MPx1s -> NO GPWinter
12 MPx1s -> NO Gaëlle

• Sad 3

Ooooh, Golden Bunny 😍

Previous rotations:

6 Free spins + 2 Orbs: No Girl

Current rotation: (#0471 I think: Golden Bunny, Winter Agate, Halloween Barrel)

1 Free spin + 48 Orbs: Golden Bunny ❤️

Total: 57 Spins, 1 girl

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

I'll clean things up when I get the chance, and eventually make rotation posts in my usual format, but for now I'm just taking screenshots and noting down the order of rotations so I don't miss anything.

image.png

So, I didn't visit the forum while F&F were available again, but I'll give a HIGH VALUE ALERT for Golden Bunny (5-star LD girl) for the current one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'll clean things up when I get the chance, and eventually make rotation posts in my usual format, but for now I'm just taking screenshots and noting down the order of rotations so I don't miss anything.

image.png

So, I didn't visit the forum while F&F were available again, but I'll give a HIGH VALUE ALERT for Golden Bunny (5-star LD girl) for the current one.

In case it helps anyone, the first girl in the 2022/02/11 13:00 CET (current as of this post) rotation is "Halloween Barrel".  Got her on a free spin :)

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 3

Used all my orbs plus some kobans to get Gaelle, now I'm seeing all these girls showing up and have no orbs (PoP has not been nice to me lately). I would use kobans but when there is more than one girl available I know the cost would destroy my savings for the next mythic girl *sigh*

Oh what the hell, they are only kobans right? So, 4800 kobans to get Golden Bunny before she vanishes again. Mythic girls will have to wait another month for me.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 3

I'm beginning to get a bit jealous. In the last two and a bit weeks HH has had Silver Lupa, Travel Gwenelle, Fanny and Fione and Golden Bunny in the rotation. Given I have two of them, but still that's 4 5*s in a very short space of time. Nutaku has had no 5*s since Valentina over a month ago and I had to drop 509 orbs to pick up her!

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

il y a 37 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

I'm beginning to get a bit jealous. In the last two and a bit weeks HH has had Silver Lupa, Travel Gwenelle, Fanny and Fione and Golden Bunny in the rotation. Given I have two of them, but still that's 4 5*s in a very short space of time. Nutaku has had no 5*s since Valentina over a month ago and I had to drop 509 orbs to pick up her!

It's strange that the girls are not the same, but we have the same "special rotation" 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boulie2 said:

It's strange that the girls are not the same, but we have the same "special rotation"

Not realy. The decision which girls are in the rotation is a random picking from a pool, in the pool are hundreds of girls and the compilation of the girls are inedependent for both servers. Over a long time on Nutaku and HH will be the same amount of 5* in the rotations, but in such a short sample of a month or so there can always be such an imbalance.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

In the last two and a bit weeks HH has had Silver Lupa, Travel Gwenelle, Fanny and Fione and Golden Bunny in the rotation

We actually got F&F twice :D I got her on January 24th, and she was present again yesterday

• Sad 1

image.png

Rotation #0470 (2022/02/11 01:00 CET):  Fanny & Fione, LARP Geekette and Tanned Anell.

No girl available for me. HIGH VALUE: F&F (5-star LD)

Rotation #0471 (2022/02/11 13:00 CET):  Halloween Barrel, Golden Bunny and Winter Agate.

Halloween Barrel available for me (23 MPx1s -> no drop). HIGH VALUE: GB (5-star LD)

Rotation #0472 (2022/02/12 01:00 CET):  Frosty Winter, Spring Boku Mi Maï and Sally.

Sally available for me (18 MPx1s -> no drop).

FAST ROTATION STILL ON.

• Like 1