Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Haha JvR was just a minute short there. Well, better to have two alerts than none. ^^

13 minutes ago, ShannonX said:

Dv - Could you teach me to make these links and there is probably a much easier way to figuring out the girls than I am currently doing. Thanks!

1/ Sure, though this might be easier in chat. Basically I use the Haremette list page from the wiki and Ctrl+F the name (or occasionally scroll up and down until I find the girl when I can't remember her name) and then I simply select anc Ctrl+C the girl's name as it is on their page, along with the link, and simply Ctrl+V it in my post here.

2/ Not that I'm aware. The HH++ script has an option that does show the name of girls you don't already have, which is nice for the average player, but when you already have them all (and way before that, in the early days of the thread, when this option wasn't there yet) the only method I know and use is... Basically playing "where is Charlie". By now I've done this so many times I instantly recognize and usually have at least an idea of either the name or the origin (event wise) of each girl just by glancing at her avatar in the tiny tooltip. On occasion, a girl shows up that I don't recognize and I spend a bit more time looking for her. That's all, it's a super inefficient method but I've become good at it by doing it... well over 1500 times by now. ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

2/ Not that I'm aware. The HH++ script has an option that does show the name of girls you don't already have

Silly question - what's HH++ script? Generally speaking I have none of the girls daily and this would almost always show me all 3.

1 hour ago, Boulie2 said:

I was doing roll for the "6 mythics orbs"

You mean you've used two MPx6 orbs? So you already had her at 50% or above, and it was your only available girl in the rotation?

Note that "MPx3" and "MPx6" are NOT rolls (well, except between girls in case you have more than one available). They're fixed, guaranteed drops of 10 and 25 shards respectively. That's why they're so valuable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShannonX said:

Anyone know what attribute was assigned to Fanny and Fione? the Nutaku Mythic Orb girls for this time around

Do you mean their Element? They're White ("Submissive"). You can always check by searching for the girl's name in your Harem (expand the left side to get the filter and search options). Even if you don't have them, you'll still see them with their color tag.

Every other attribute you can check on the wiki (but it's true the wiki doesn't add elements).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 16 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

You mean you've used two MPx6 orbs? So you already had her at 50% or above, and it was your only available girl in the rotation?

Nah, i meant the Daily "Use 6 mythic orb *1"

I was sleepy and forgot how to write it so i just went with that

Edited by Boulie2
  • Haha 1

Finally, a girl available in MP. I will be able to win a lot of boosters and gems thanks to my stack of orbs. 

And the result is: 2 MPx1 for Travel Kalissa. 😳

Well, boosters and gems will wait I suppose. 

Stats:
728 MPx1 for 8 girls.
Drop rate: 1.1%

Detailed stats:
# MPx1 | # filles
   17  |    1
  146  |    1
   50  |    1
  225  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
  105  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
   80  |    1
   17  |    1