Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

I've noticed that the more orbs you use at a time the less chances you'll get to get a girl. That's why it's best (for me personally) to use only 5 orbs per day.  Like today for example I only used 5 orbs and got two girls. Yay!!!

Screenshot_2020-07-01-07-44-13-1.png.d537f55720b4b02f3d813f48d6818157.pngScreenshot_2020-07-01-07-43-49-1.png.eeaac71f3ea8bd9a2e126c1ba588fe9e.png

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Jcord777 said:

I've noticed that the more orbs you use at a time the less chances you'll get to get a girl. That's why it's best (for me personally) to use only 5 orbs per day.  Like today for example I only used 5 orbs and got two girls. Yay!!!

Screenshot_2020-07-01-07-44-13-1.png.d537f55720b4b02f3d813f48d6818157.pngScreenshot_2020-07-01-07-43-49-1.png.eeaac71f3ea8bd9a2e126c1ba588fe9e.png

Merlinda!  You did well to get her.  She's one of my favs.  Playful and cute affection scenes.  Nicely drawn.  The only downside is that her poses have been ripped off from other haremettes, like Spring Lola, Val Pelagie and Tanned Marina.  Very pretty girl, though, and with a summer dress feel.

17 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

I do not know how to get those images showing who was dropped.  I just tried 5 epic orbs and got Arianne dropped.

There are number of screen saving tools available.  If you're running Windows 10 there is snip and stretch tool, accessible using Windows logo key+Shift+S.  This will bring a darkened screen you can then marquee by dragging the mouse around the part of the image you want.  You can then go into the notifications panel (far right corner of your system tray) click on it and it will bring up your image on the clip board.  Click on this and the snip and stretch app will open and you can then save the image.  You can then either 'select all' (ctrl+A), then save (ctrl+S), or open in another image editing app, by saving the image to file.  You can edit and save the image to the clipboard from there.

If you're working from your phone or tablet, I'm not sure what tools are available in Android or iOS.  I do know they exist.  My foster daughter uses them all the time to blackmail facebook enemies who troll her.

Alternatively, Firefox allows images to be screen-shot and saved to your Downloads folder.

To post the image, use ctrl+V to paste it in the 'reply' panel in the forum.

I hope this helps.

Anyway, I meant to post this:

image.png.59d9ccf9a16085f032c20111ba29f18a.png

Arthuria was added just a moment ago in this account, to give a four out of four legendary recruitment using one EP orb.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
edit text
  • Like 1

Thank you, Zorba.  I completely forgot about the tiny print screen key on the keyboard.  And since I've been quite thankfully away from that stressful for shyte IT environment since 2007, I have unloaded and never used a TON of information from my brain.  THE only thing I now use a PC for is to cruise the internet or play games.   Nothing serious anymore.

Thank you again, Zorba. for the information.

And to get this back on track, next time I run some pachinko I'll get a screen shot.

Edited by Dr. Lust

18 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

I do not know how to get those images showing who was dropped.  I just tried 5 epic orbs and got Arianne dropped.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Thank you, Zorba.  I completely forgot about the tiny print screen key on the keyboard.  And since I've been quite thankfully away from that stressful for shyte IT environment since 2007, I have unloaded and never used a TON of information from my brain.  THE only thing I now use a PC for is to cruise the internet or play games.   Nothing serious anymore.

Thank you again, Zorba. for the information.

And to get this back on track, next time I run some pachinko I'll get a screen shot.

You're welcome.  I thought I fucked this up.  I went into edit to change ctrl+S to ctrl+C when copying the image to the clipboard.  It booted me out.  I have no mouse at the moment and I relied on the touchpad, which is, how do I say it politely, not user friendly.  I ended up selecting the wrong thing and lost everything - or so I thought.  Anyway, good luck trying it out.

On 7/1/2020 at 2:38 PM, Jcord777 said:

I've noticed that the more orbs you use at a time the less chances you'll get to get a girl.

Yeah, that's my experience as well. Often I got 1 girl with the first 2 or 3 orbs. Sometimes even a 2nd one with just as few more.

But after that mostly nothing more, even if I spent up to 40 more orbs. So I think most of the time it's wise to stop right after the 1st or in almost any case after the 2nd girl.

But I'm not always this lucky ... today, because of the Pachinko daily contest, I spent 17 orbs and got NOTHING. Oh, well ....

image.png.5f23f560096c4af3ea0def6dab3d8a0e.png

Managed her just a few moments ago in Peregrine Took (I had two orbs).  She's Festival Toshiko and I didn't think she was available in EP, being a sometime-previous event girl.  But, who am I to complain?  Things seem to run by different rules in EP now as this is the second time I got a Pachinko-only event girl in EP outside the period the relevant event was running.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Managed her just a few moments ago in Peregrine Took (I had two orbs). She's Festival Toshiko and I didn't think she was available in EP, being a sometime-previous event girl. But, who am I to complain? Things seem to run by different rules in EP now as this is the second time I got a Pachinko-only event girl in EP outside the period the relevant event was running.

She was not an event girl. That's why she's available now, she's a permanent. During Orgy Days they introduce two new Epic Pachinko Permanents. We know they're permaments because they're available there all the time after the event ends (case in point, right now), unlike Event Girls who go away when their event ends.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

She was not an event girl. That's why she's available now, she's a permanent. During Orgy Days they introduce two new Epic Pachinko Permanents. We know they're permaments because they're available there all the time after the event ends (case in point, right now), unlike Event Girls who go away when their event ends.

Yes, I checked the wiki after I posted and it confirms what you said.  Thanx.  I do get Orgy Days confused sometimes.

GOD DAMMIT!  I'm sick of this shyte.  THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD IS EPIC PACHINKO ORBS.  I DISCUSSED/ASKED AN EPIC PACHINKO ORB QUESTION.  I DO NOT GIVE A SHYTE THAT YOU ARE A MODERATOR, GEORGE!  WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!

• Thinking 2

First time seeing this thread. I used to have zero hope for epic pachinko orbs, but last week I had a ton of orbs to spend so I thought I'd try some to update my gear, and in 20 rolls I got six girls. Don't know if chances have improved during this event or something, but hey, at least now I know there's always the chance of getting lucky.

Edited by mooreslife
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

GOD DAMMIT!  I'm sick of this shyte.  THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD IS EPIC PACHINKO ORBS.  I DISCUSSED/ASKED AN EPIC PACHINKO ORB QUESTION.  I DO NOT GIVE A SHYTE THAT YOU ARE A MODERATOR, GEORGE!  WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION!

Chill a bit, dude. I got deaf reading that. Also, this thread is about getting girls using epic pachinko 1x orbs. It is not about where to get the orbs.

• Haha 2

@Dr. Lust, for someone who keep saying he's here just to unwind and relax, you seem to lose your temper too often and too easily.

George can be too blunt sometimes (well, maybe most of the times 🤣), but i think you should really take a few deep breaths and count to 10 before posting these rants.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Had incredible luck with boss drops this event, so I got to spend my orbs today for the Pachinko girls.

All four girls in 26 Orbs! This event has been very kind to me.

Brings me to a running total of 321 Orbs spent for 23 girls. ~7.17% rate.

• Like 9

Got her - in my Herbie Hynde account!!  Actually, to be honest she's by no means my favourite, but she's always been 'lobbying' in the background for my attention, including in Epic Days.  She looks so weird, I can't wait to see what her affection scenes tell me about who she is.

image.png.41e3b97ebe9205797824f1e0fed208e9.png

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 3:39 AM, Chthugha said:

Chill a bit, dude. I got deaf reading that. Also, this thread is about getting girls using epic pachinko 1x orbs. It is not about where to get the orbs.

I cracked up at your reply and what you were replying to.  Caps do that; they're full volume.  It's nice to know that it's not just me who loses his rag!  Although I think I've toned down alot over the years.  Anyway, I agree with your answer.  If only George could've done that in the first place, plain and simple.  He might not've provoked that response.