Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

On 4/23/2020 at 4:04 PM, FinderKeeper said:

Another 20 orbs. Still no girls.

For me that's 2 girls from 91 orbs total.

EDIT:

Plus another 10 orbs. Guess what - still no girls.

2 girls out of 101 orb.

Well, I assume you should be preparing for the "babebath" when things average out 😅 Good luck over there! 👍

• Thanks 1

20200427_180718.jpg.1d21378e072cb09b516b8978f2492373.jpgScreenshot_20200427-170730_1587978620027.jpg.a3cd8d9a22f55999b76ebe6ff2e563ea.jpg

One more harem Arianne from epic day 5 with 5 shards is reclaimed in 4/5.Incling Merlinda collected an hour ago.I got 6 girls from epic orb this month.14 girls in total.

(Flight attendant is from mythic orb)

Since the 2nd 5 day event changes,I may use most of the orbs in the classic event and hope to get at least one event girl.

(Vile East in 2020 April will be the first and last event to get all girls in 12 days that makes me almost broke.)

(And may not pay anything on event pachinko)

As of further Orgy days,I may not use too many orbs on it if I don't like them.

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 3

Not really an epic pachinko one but still wanted to share some more good fortune with the orbs 👌

Izanami was the girl I wanted most from the pachinko ones and my sole event orb nailed it 😍

Event Pachinko - Izanami.png

• Like 3

On 3/23/2020 at 11:07 PM, ChyldeRoland said:

Curious to know if there is a strategy as to when to use orbs?  Save them for a special event - if so, which events do you save them for?

Thinking about the future orgy days with more then 2 revival events.I may use orbs in classic/orgy event only when I have the interest of the legendary I want.

But right now my pachinko slot has only 25 girls left I am considering of using orbs to clear girls first when it is not in classic/orgy days.

On 4/23/2020 at 6:04 PM, FinderKeeper said:

Another 20 orbs. Still no girls.

For me that's 2 girls from 91 orbs total.

EDIT:

Plus another 10 orbs. Guess what - still no girls.

2 girls out of 101 orb.

+19 orbs, +2 girls

Finally! xD

(personal total - 4 girls out of 120 orbs)

gTKs781.png  O3ZlCRh.png

EDIT:

+25 orbs, zero girls

here we go again...

4 girls / 145 orbs

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

+19 orbs, +2 girls

Finally! xD

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Told you so......!! May the "babebath" commence 🙄😂 Good to see you getting your share! 👍

I'm saving mine, just in case, this "something is coming to the Haremverse" is worthwhile :) 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Karyia said:

I'm saving mine, just in case, this "something is coming to the Haremverse" is worthwhile :) 

Wait- what is this "save" concept you speak of? o.O That sounds suspiciously like "don't blow all your orbs when something better might be just around the corner."

Hmmm.  I shall ponder that strategy. :D

1 hour ago, Hastur said:

Wait- what is this "save" concept you speak of? o.O That sounds suspiciously like "don't blow all your orbs when something better might be just around the corner."

Hmmm.  I shall ponder that strategy. :D

:D Well, assuming those girls (I'm assuming Fabienne won't be) and the "new"/upcoming event is something "big", the orbs might come in handy to... seduce a nice girl or so 😅 

Of course, there's no guarantees but I'll keep them warm and ready for it 😂

Since the East Vibes event I've experienced the drought I predicted would happen to me, since the unbelievable luck I had in my Herbie Hynde and Lili accounts.  Well, maybe not quite a drought, but perhaps a few spits of rain.  These are my gains:

In Peregrine Took - Anell (the third time I got her across my accounts);

In Herbie Hynde - Easter Fairy and Aylie (my second time I got her) - Easter Fairy might've been from Mythic Pachinko.  (these were pre-East Vibes);

In Lili - Katsumi (in the last two days);

In Peckerbird - Merlinda (early on during the current event, Pantheon of Love);

In Zorba the Geek - Evelyn (second time I got her since the introduction of the orb system);

In Adrian'smole - Nariko (obviously during East Vibes).

It would seem from my less-than-outstanding efforts that other members have been a lot more successful, but, in my self-defence here, I use only free orbs and I haven't managed to gather many from the relatively few opportunities I have to gain them: daily missions and drops during performances.

I'm glad I got Merlinda.  I always wanted her, except for the fact that she shares almost identical poses with three other haremettes.  I love her affection scenes and these portrayed her playful, carefree nature with perfect artwork.  What a lovely distraction for our hero she is.  She does, however, seem to pay homage to an ancient hearthrob of mine, namely the late Marilyn Monro: from her summer dress blowing up, to the little beauty mark near her left cheek.  Lovely, sexy girl, all the same.

Did something change in the last few days? The free single orbs' results have skyrocketed!

Each morning after spending the 2/3 orbs gained during the previous day/the morning missions I got, respectively:

- Simone Baker

- Trinket Crenel

- Holly Smokez

- lastly, this morning, Goddess Aphrodite 

Never happened like this before; IIRC I got a couple of girls during the first week in which they introduced the orbs and another one sometimes between March and April (can't really remember right now)

(I wonder if now that I've sort of bragged about it my luck will suddenly end 😅😱🤣)

Edit: also at the beginning of the "Pantheon of Love" event I used the 4 event orbs that I obtained during the "Path to attraction" and got Goddess Kootra, this streak sounds even more unlikely

Edited by Oda

7 minutes ago, Oda said:

Did something change in the last few days? The free single orbs' results have skyrocketed!

Heh, nope. Just the oddities of RNG messing with your head.

Spent my 2 Event Pachinko x4 game Orbs from Path event for nada, then only 2 girls from 42 single Epic Orbs.

Which brings me to a total of 12 girls from 197 Epic single Orbs.

19 hours ago, Oda said:

Each morning after spending the 2/3 orbs gained during the previous day/the morning missions I got, respectively:

- Simone Baker

- Trinket Crenel

- Holly Smokez

- lastly, this morning, Goddess Aphrodite 

Never happened like this before; IIRC I got a couple of girls during the first week in which they introduced the orbs and another one sometimes between March and April (can't really remember right now)

(I wonder if now that I've sort of bragged about it my luck will suddenly end 😅😱🤣)

Edit: also at the beginning of the "Pantheon of Love" event I used the 4 event orbs that I obtained during the "Path to attraction" and got Goddess Kootra, this streak sounds even more unlikely

Yes, as you might've read from my earlier posts, the luck you've been having is almost exactly like what I had in my Herbie Hynde and Lili accounts.  I predicted a forthcoming drought and, surprise, surprise, it happened.  Sorry, but I predict the same will happen to you, given the fickle and almost contary nature of the RNG.  But boasting?  You're allowed to, but as you implied, you might've just jinxed yourself.

Never mind, well done indeed.  That's a great result.  I got up to 13 girls almost on the trot in my Herbie Hynde account and if this pattern of luck is followed by you, you have a bit of luck still to go.  Yours was over a much shorter period than mine.

• Thanks 1

Since April, 27:

Girl - 3/34 (~8,8%) (Melissa, Keira and Lilly)

Equipment - 16/34 (~47,1%)

Affection - 15/34 (~44,1%)

Overall:

Girl - 17/133 (~12,8%)

Equipment - 58/133 (~43,6%)

Affection - 58/133 (~43,6%)

The equipment and affection seem to go hand in hand 🤔

Also got something like 10 or so trousers, so I shouldn't be getting cold anytime soon 😅😂

Epic Orb - Melissa 2.png

Epic Orb - Keira 2.png

Epic Orb - Lilly 2.png

• Like 1