If you could, what girl would you remove from your Harem?

Dr. Lust

This sort of runs parallel with another thread.  The one with a poll regarding the removal of a girl from your harem. 

So, If you could who would you remove from your harem?  

For me, it would, without a doubt, despite the in game cash she brings to the harem, be Ankyo.

2 hours ago, Hotless said:

I don't understand why you didn't make this post to this other thread and you had to open an entire new topic just for that ??

+1

4 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

This sort of runs parallel with another thread.  The one with a poll regarding the removal of a girl from your harem. 

So, If you could who would you remove from your harem?  

For me, it would, without a doubt, despite the in game cash she brings to the harem, be Ankyo.

Just stimulate discussion on that other thread if it's basically the same topic.

6 hours ago, Hotless said:

I don't understand why you didn't make this post to this other thread and you had to open an entire new topic just for that ??

Because I have become unsure if certain forum members, that shall remain ignored and unnamed, will jump down my throat if I diverge from the current topic of said thread.

So I started this new thread with my curious inquiry.

I did not wish to be accused of high jacking  the aforementioned thread.

Edited by Dr. Lust

2 hours ago, ali-n said:

None. I find those with such a burning need to remove a girl kind of... odd.

It is not necessarily a "burning need": it should simply be that those players have a vision of the "harem" concept more near to the "traditional" one, where Middle Eastern sultans and emirs recruited girls of their choosing for their harems, and had the prerogative to expel them at their discretion (although, if I am not wrong, they were still forced by the law to mantain the expelled). Obviously those players would like to see this point of view more integrated in the game, despite the fact that the devs have made clear that this will never be the case.

Well, yes, people who are looking for that kind of harem are playing the wrong game here. That's also been made plenty clear by Kinkoid that the Haremverse as they see it is one of equality, in that each girl the main character adds to his harem is only there because she also accepted him into her harem.

In other words, if Kinkoid ever actually implemented a way to remove girls from players' harems, it would only be fair if it came with another feature through which girls will randomly quit your harem of their own accord as well... I wonder how people would like that?

("You have chosen to dump Gork. Unfortunately, Gork was Red Battler's favourite sparring partner, and so she decided to leave, too.")

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

In other words, if Kinkoid ever actually implemented a way to remove girls from players' harems, it would only be fair if it came with another feature through which girls will randomly quit your harem of their own accord as well... I wonder how people would like that?

("You have chosen to dump Gork. Unfortunately, Gork was Red Battler's favourite sparring partner, and so she decided to leave, too.") 

Excellent. But I bet they will accept losing a girl they like just for having the option to get rid of a girl they don't like.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Perhaps, but what if expelling one causes all Legendary Days girls to leave them as well?

I am in the "catch them all" side, so I would be laughing all day if that would be implemented.

BTW, I see you have become moderator again. Good luck.

I am more for a drastic measure. You have lost the trust of your girls by removing one girl from your harem. Girls will now leave you en masse and new girls will be harder to get. Your drop rate has been cut in half and you will only be able to get the lowest amount of shards possible for shard drops. Your pachinko costs have been doubled. Orbs will have their drop rates for girls halved. Good job, you ruined the idea behind the game, so now we will ruin your gameplay.

• Haha 7

51 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I am more for a drastic measure. You have lost the trust of your girls by removing one girl from your harem. Girls will now leave you en masse and new girls will be harder to get. Your drop rate has been cut in half and you will only be able to get the lowest amount of shards possible for shard drops. Your pachinko costs have been doubled. Orbs will have their drop rates for girls halved. Good job, you ruined the idea behind the game, so now we will ruin your gameplay.

Okay. Now, for some devilish reasons, I would love to see this implemented. One girl removed causing others to quit the player's harem day by day until there are none. Ahh, to see those tears and venom coming out of players on forum 🤣

" "10 games" option guarantees 1 Girl and 9 Items including 3 Legendary items"

Receives 1x grey flowers.

"Even no items want you. Take this flowers for the consolation".

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 5:10 PM, Chthugha said:

Aka, just quit and start a new account. Now never do that again. 😂

I think it's easy. When you do this, Bunny will get upset as this was why she brought you here in the first place. So she'll kick you back to your own world and you can go being a nerdy no-sex loser again.

Edited by DHarry

Hands down no question asked it will be Gork. I don't know why she's considered a girl when she resembles some of the bosses more.

And i don't understand the issue spme people have with customizing your harem and stuff. If people would have been allowed to do it, you would have an upper arm - more girls = more power. I'd even accept a penalty of another girl leaving if it allowed me to remove her. :)

I think you and I, Cantrix, are the perfect micro example of the different viewpoints and preferences of what individuals are looking for in the harem girls. :)

Where you wish to remove Gork from your harem, I, on the other hand, would spend reloads of kobans to acquire Gork into my harem. :)

You just have to love the full spectrum of viewpoints on this site.

This game is cool. :)

Yes, we can turn this around and wonder if these insatiable sex-starved girls (Ankyo aside) might want to leave their one-hero sperm bank if their needs aren't being satisfied.  They might also take a dim view of being pimped for the cash they earn every hour of the day.  Me?  In my Lili account I have a ton of girls sitting on zero affection stars after all these great runs at EP with the orbs.  They'll surely get sick of it and leave me, even though I love them all dearly.  Boohoo!  I'm feeling so insecure right now.  Please stay!  I promise I'll buy out the whole jewellery store for you when I can afford it...

The only girl I can think of who is not a sex-obsessed nympho (oh, apart from Ankyo) would be Neono, but she is yet to join my harem, and her future is still untold and very mysterious.  It's fast becoming apparent that she's not who she seems, apart from being so sex-starved and inept that she secretly plays with herself!  But with more quests suddenly added to her world, getting her and solving her puzzle is going to take a lot longer than I thought.  This is a segway into the girl most likely to be banished from my harem (or leaves of her own accord). but she's pretty (and pretty interesting)!  The simple answer is... I do not want to get rid of any of my girls, but I would like to see an upgrade of the artwork for some of them.

• Like 1