[ 24-Apr-20 ] Path of Attraction - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Does anyone else think that the model of the 'Path of Attraction' event might be used as an event for clubs?  

I could see an event down the line where instead of individuals needing to complete 60 fights to pass a level, the members of the club must work together to complete 1000 fights to pass a level of the event.  Individual players would still have the option of paying the 7200 kobans for the second set of rewards, but everyone in the club would get the girl at the if they got everything done.  I'm guessing the difficulty of the tasks would scale on the overall club level.  

Am I crazy?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Awesomasaur said:

Does anyone else think that the model of the 'Path of Attraction' event might be used as an event for clubs?  

I could see an event down the line where instead of individuals needing to complete 60 fights to pass a level, the members of the club must work together to complete 1000 fights to pass a level of the event.  Individual players would still have the option of paying the 7200 kobans for the second set of rewards, but everyone in the club would get the girl at the if they got everything done.  I'm guessing the difficulty of the tasks would scale on the overall club level.  

Am I crazy?

In principle, and from other posts, can't see how... assuming (for whatever reason) you're in (or get stuck into) an inactive club, you're toast for that.

There's also several different situations between clubs, and I assume it would be pretty difficult to balance things for all of those.

It was already pretty difficult to balance this to all players, as the posts seem to indicate, I suppose it would be equally hard (or more) for the clubs.

Not that the idea in itself is wrong, just not sure if it's "doable".

You're not crazy from doing that post, no :D;)  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, current quests and rewards from the test server are:

1. Finish 12 daily missions for 20 energy (twenty! 🙄)
  2. Defeat 15 players in PvP (Arena and League) for 5 combativity (😐)
  3. Sell 30 items for 1 x10 Great Pachinko Orb (Let the junk gathering commence!)
  4. Defeat 30 villains for 10 combativity
  5. Spend 170.000 Ymens (probably scalable) for 10 tickets
  6. Do 40 champion performances (no matter win\lose) for 2 million Ymens (Security post, resrticted area ahead. 😄 2 million Ymens by the way 😐)
  7. Sell 50 items for 1 x3 Mythic Pachinko Orb
  8. Defeat 40 players in PvP (Arena and League) for first (and second, if payed) girl
  9. Spend 510.000 Ymens (probably scalable) for 20 combativity
  10. Defeat 100 villains for 1 x4 Event Pachinko Orb
  11. Defeat 60 players in PvP (Arena and League) for 20 tickets
  12. Sell 80 items for 5 million Ymens
  13. Spend 1.020.000 Ymens (probably scalable) for 5 Epic Pachinko Orbs
  14. Defeat 70 players in PvP (Arena and League) for second (and fourth, if payed) girl

I have a dilemma, guys. Should I go for 1 girl in the current Legendary Days and then unlock the 7200 reward? Or should I skip 7200? I don't know. Some rewards are still pretty meh, but now we have more girls and more Orbs.

589747531_-1.thumb.jpg.508293e3d826632592508c4f3d4780fd.jpg

2017084078_-2.thumb.jpg.c4b81f85efb12a24baa63e1075fbe87b.jpg

1450216655_-3.thumb.jpg.f8b15e144791ec9bb9d42078ba86fa0e.jpg

1643073974_-4.thumb.jpg.56d1859e9d896c7b7cb91e0254887405.jpg

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Thanks 5

1 ora fa, Тёмный Властелин ha scritto:

I have a dilemma, guys. Should I go for 1 girl in the current Legendary Days and then unlock the 7200 reward? Or should I skip 7200? I don't know. Some rewards are still pretty meh, but now we have more girls and more Orbs.

To get both the girls of LD (5* HC legendaries) you'll have to spend ~8900 kobans (~4450 kobans/girl); for the two premium girls of PoA (3* probably charm legendaries) you'll have to spend 7200 kobans  (3600 kobans/girl).

Personally, I give more value to a second 5* legendary, but if you don't need it for yor team and you like the two premium PoA girls more than the second 5* legendary, go for the PoA girls. I find Albane's alt good, but she's not not my favourite, and I like Salem's alt a lot, but I like Levitya more  (+ I need her for my team, at least until Murane will decide to finally join my harem), so I'm going for the two 5* legendaries

• Like 1

Hmm, the rewards from the Test Server's Path of Attraction event are seriously tempting. Unfortunately for me, even if i decide not to push for Levitya, I doubt my Koban stash will be sufficient to cover the 7200 Kobans for the second/bonus pathway by next week &, while I'm perfectly happy to purchase bundles & daily cards, etc., buying Kobans at full price is a red line.

This is just musing & I very much doubt that anything along these lines is under consideration but, hypothetically, I'd be interested to see what the reaction of players who, like me, are willing to make in-game purchases but only where there's an attractive discount would be to the option opening up the second/bonus pathway in return for a monetary payment of, for argument's sake, ~£20 (the undiscounted price of 7200 Kobans would, in GBP, be £53.88 so a price of around £20 would be in line with the usual bundle - ie not World or starter offer - discounts), as an alternative to the 7200 Kobans. 

What???? Two girls just for completing the objectives and then two more girls for unlocking the second set of rewards with 7200 kobans?

It it finally goes this way to the live server it is almost a gift. :x 

12 minutes ago, jelom said:

It it finally goes this way to the live server it is almost a gift. :x 

I wouldn't go quite that far, but it would definitely be good value (contrary to PoA 1). 7.2k kobans is still a lot to have on hand, especially every month, but what you'd get for that cost would be more than decent this time around. However, I wouldn't be too surprised if they ramp up the price of the P2W column when this goes live.

Edited by DvDivXXX

Personally, at first glance, some of the tasks seem to be getting out of hand.

40 champions + 40 players + 100 (!!!) villains + 60 players + 70 players 😱😱😱

Hero is not enough for us anymore 🙄😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

Personally, at first glance, some of the tasks seem to be getting out of hand.

40 champions + 40 players + 100 (!!!) villains + 60 players + 70 players 😱😱😱

Hero is not enough for us anymore 🙄😂

The requirements up to the first girl reward are quite reasonable though, especially given the extended event duration. Of course, I strongly suspect many people will feel themselves entitled to both "free" girls and complain about the difficulty of the last six tasks anyway.

5 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

The requirements up to the first girl reward are quite reasonable though, especially given the extended event duration. Of course, I strongly suspect many people will feel themselves entitled to both "free" girls and complain about the difficulty of the last six tasks anyway.

Fair enough 👍 

But as a whole, it really "escalates".

It's like the 2nd girl is a lot better/more valuable than the first, given the "requirements".

My main "qualms" were the estimated 30 hours to go by to complete task 10 and the indirect costs (boosters) and so on, for an extended amount of time (because face it, to get that many arena/league wins (in a decent amount of time), there's no other choice (at least in my case)).

Honestly, I felt "tired" just looking at the tasks 😅 But will try my best to complete them (what else?).

If the girl selection is accurate, the best girls (IMO) are locked, which seems logic to me.

• Like 1

It's simple.  The contest is geared more towards players that pay to play/win.  And I completely understand that.  No point in making all this and giving it all away.  Being a LONG time F2P gamer I can completely understand and fully expect hitting what I have heard called "pay walls".  I've run into those in every single online game I have ever played.  I'm not surprised at all by recent developments in regards to difficulty of completion.

And so, one full month putting aside items to sell to pass the sell item task... and all for nothing. I will be able to pass the second task, but I will definitely stop on the seventh, to not talk about the twelfth. As I already said, I don't know how many players have 160 items left to sell, but for sure I am not of the number: stashing for a full month i still didn't reached the 40 pieces (and I would not reach the necessary quota even burning all my stashed orbs). These task alone make the whole event worthless for me, if nothing else because they give me the certainty that I will never reach even the first girl.

And to think I had purposefully waited to fight the champions against my established schedule to clear the relative task... :(

7 hours ago, Antimon said:

To get both the girls of LD (5* HC legendaries) you'll have to spend ~8900 kobans (~4450 kobans/girl); for the two premium girls of PoA (3* probably charm legendaries) you'll have to spend 7200 kobans  (3600 kobans/girl).

Yeah, I am aware of the probabilities to get a girl from Legendary days:

8 hours ago, Antimon said:

Personally, I give more value to a second 5* legendary

I tend to agree with that. As someone wrote in the current LD topic, Levitya has already appeared several times, so she won't show up for a long time, I feel. I am a Charm player for now (but actively prepare for the transition into Know-how), so it's not that I need these 5* hardcore legs for my battle team. But everything may change in a split second if Kinkoid will decide to buff Hardcore players, as they recently did with Charm. So, in the long run, I feel that you need to have 5* legendary girls of all classes ready for action. And, for collection's perspective, of course, you shouldn't miss LD girls at all, cause they appear once per 2 months and after that may not appear for years.

8 hours ago, Antimon said:

I find Albane's alt good, but she's not not my favourite, and I like Salem's alt a lot, but I like Levitya more

I care way less for the drawings in general than some of the forum users here (hehe), but, yeah, Salem looks very hot. And the girl in the east robe looks charming. Only Lola's "Heil Hitler" pose seem weird to me LOL

All in all, for now I have 11650 kobans + 1200 kobans stashed as unclaimed results of contests (4 first places). We have 10 days ahead: 1500 kobans from missions + 3000- kobans from contests (or 1500+, let's put it that way, cause I am pretty sure I can still get at least 5 wins (I could get 7-8 wins during the old reset time), but yeah, the new reset time will increase the opposition, so we'll see how it goes) + 2x 924 kobans (2 league rewards) + 72 kobans (1 leaderboard reward) = 17770-19270 kobans.

After the calculations it seems that I can go for 2 girls in LD and pay 7200 kobans in PoA. Everything depends on my performance in the upcoming contests and my luck with shard drops in the current event (fingers crossed). The main conсern in this approach is the next month's Epic days (right after the Orgy days) and my ability to properly participate in them.

I really don't know. I guess, I'll go for 2 girls in LD and will decide about the PoA girls in the very end of the month.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:23 AM, Awesomasaur said:

Am I crazy?

I don't think you are crazy, but I hope they don't do an event that is club-specific. Some players aren't interested in being in clubs, and there are those that are in dead clubs. That would be problematic for them, and I don't think it's a good idea to simply have a group of players that can't participate.

14 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

So, current quests and rewards from the test server are:

1. Finish 12 daily missions for 20 energy (twenty! 🙄)
  2. Defeat 15 players in PvP (Arena and League) for 5 combativity (😐)
  3. Sell 30 items for 1 x10 Great Pachinko Orb (Let the junk gathering commence!)
  4. Defeat 30 villains for 10 combativity
  5. Spend 170.000 Ymens (probably scalable) for 10 tickets
  6. Do 40 champion performances (no matter win\lose) for 2 million Ymens (Security post, resrticted area ahead. 😄 2 million Ymens by the way 😐)
  7. Sell 50 items for 1 x3 Mythic Pachinko Orb
  8. Defeat 40 players in PvP (Arena and League) for first (and second, if payed) girl
  9. Spend 510.000 Ymens (probably scalable) for 20 combativity
  10. Defeat 100 villains for 1 x4 Event Pachinko Orb
  11. Defeat 60 players in PvP (Arena and League) for 20 tickets
  12. Sell 80 items for 5 million Ymens
  13. Spend 1.020.000 Ymens (probably scalable) for 5 Epic Pachinko Orbs
  14. Defeat 70 players in PvP (Arena and League) for second (and fourth, if payed) girl 

Reveal hidden contents

589747531_-1.thumb.jpg.508293e3d826632592508c4f3d4780fd.jpg

2017084078_-2.thumb.jpg.c4b81f85efb12a24baa63e1075fbe87b.jpg

1450216655_-3.thumb.jpg.f8b15e144791ec9bb9d42078ba86fa0e.jpg

1643073974_-4.thumb.jpg.56d1859e9d896c7b7cb91e0254887405.jpg

Depending on how long we have to do this it doesn't look bad at all. I'm guessing two weeks or so?

There isn't anything there that I see as problematic for a free player if they are smart, and interested in completing it.

5 hours ago, Observer_X said:

As I already said, I don't know how many players have 160 items left to sell

books and affection items count as well. If you have access to any of the last 3 realms, those junk grey items can be easily gathered in less than a week.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Depending on how long we have to do this it doesn't look bad at all. I'm guessing two weeks or so?

The last event of this month (which is the slot where PoA was last month) is 7 days long, so that's my expected duration.

• Like 1

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

The last event of this month (which is the slot where PoA was last month) is 7 days long, so that's my expected duration.

My guess was going by the screen shot f(rom beta, I guess) which seemed to show 12+ days.  7 days will be a grind for that much stuff.

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

As I already said, I don't know how many players have 160 items left to sell, but for sure I am not of the number: stashing for a full month i still didn't reached the 40 pieces (and I would not reach the necessary quota even burning all my stashed orbs).

I feel you, but I guess you are an exception. Alone if you stash the 3 items of TOF and the 5/7 from single free spin a week, it's 32 items, with the free pachinko orbs through the event you should at least get 40 without any problems.

Personally I have already stashed over 130 items since last month (there was a pachinko contest, where I bought 5 x10 spins (3 with orbs thoughs), i am just glad I didnt sell when I reached 40, so no worries for me for this task