151 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Competitive Lola
    • Competitive Albane
    • Competitive Salem
    • Competitive Clarisse

1 hour ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

mainly from the tons of refills in the Orgy and Legendary days

Now there's a thing that I consider "essential" in every event (and on the overall gameplay), except PoAs.

It's not that you can't do it, it's just that it's pretty much "wasteful" in this event.

47 minutes ago, pulli23 said:

Th requires winning contests: I've been unable to do so for a long time.

You're doing something wrong then. Or don't invest enough time into competing\sniping\stashing (hoarding 🤣) resources for contests (whatever you may call it).

Захват-1.jpg

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lemus said:

It's battles with the trolls of the worlds where tickets fall.

wut?

Oh and wait you can store contest rewards without claiming them? But as new person I'm a bit wondering how is decided with whom I'm in a contest each day, sometimes people are at like the last world and I have no way to ever get close to them in regards to say points for beating villains.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, pulli23 said:

Also what do you mean "tickets from bosses"? - Different than from energy? 

56 minutes ago, Lemus said:

It's battles with the trolls of the worlds where tickets fall.

He's writing about the "Bosses" like Edwarda which can also drop champion tickets, but that's also pretty random: sometimes you'll get 3 tickets in a row, other times you don't get a single one in 20 or more fights - just like the girl shards 😥

15 minutes ago, pulli23 said:

wut?

Oh and wait you can store contest rewards without claiming them? But as new person I'm a bit wondering how is decided with whom I'm in a contest each day, sometimes people are at like the last world and I have no way to ever get close to them in regards to say points for beating villains.

Randomly selected from your level bracket: 1-40, 41-80, 81-120 etc. Final bracket is 361+. You can 'store' up to 5 contests, by the way. If you have one that is more than 5 days old, though, you won't get entered into a new one at reset.

And with regards to what @JAVhero said, it's been calculated at a roughly 5% chance of tickets dropping from normal boss battles. Obviously, subject to variances in RNG.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, pulli23 said:

sometimes people are at like the last world and I have no way to ever get close to them in regards to say points for beating villains

Prepare to suffer for, let's say, half a year in the "Eternal Rivalry" and "They are only stairs for your glory" contests. Then you will have decent chances when you spend tons of kobans during Orgy,  Epic and Legendary days (or stash you previous contest wins for that specific contests).

• Like 1

For some personal matter,I don't like Albane and get her at last on purpose.

Don't claim all green orbs if you want to pass spending mission when there's no spending money contest. 

Passing through the 80 ticket mission let we fight 4 harder champion from Matsuda to Alban.

I am worried about not having enough kobens for all  event troll girls next month.

Spoiler said next orgy days may offer 3 event legendary girls as troll girls.

Screenshot_20200528-092914_1590802464282.jpg

Edited by yoyowhan

Well, I finally completed all tasks and got the four girls.

I really thought I'd have a long haul on getting through the 70PvP but I got a fortunate break while doing arena and was actually winning about 1 battle at every cycle.

So, hurrah and all that stuff. Now I can just kick back and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelax...

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

You're doing something wrong then. Or don't invest enough time into competing\sniping\stashing (hoarding 🤣) resources for contests (whatever you may call it).

Захват-1.jpg

The contest master did only three 1st places and a 3rd place in contest? Тёмный Властелин you have to work harder. We expect you to win EVERY contest. 

:P (joking, I know you take contests very seriously)

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, Darsca said:

If you have one that is more than 5 days old, though, you won't get entered into a new one at reset.

Ahhh, so that's why... I did not know this.

There is no way to know how old a result is, right? So basically treat it as a first in/first out buffer then.

Just now, Benefuci said:

Ahhh, so that's why... I did not know this.

There is no way to know how old a result is, right? So basically treat it as a first in/first out buffer then.

there isnt, at least none I am aware of. I am always collecting from top to bottom, so I know if there are for instance 2 contests I have another 3 days to store them. But in the beginning you have to start from nothing

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

You're doing something wrong then. 🤣

Wow.

If you consider this part of the game is irreparably broken because of the effect of the timezone where people live, to tell someone "You're doing something wrong" is just plain rude and ignorant.

Before the time change I was in bed at contest end, so couldn't snipe. I think people who don't get up in the middle of the night are doing something right.

After the change I am at work at contest end, so I can't snipe. I think people who consider RL things like work more important then a game are doing something right.

You are either very lucky with where you live, or unlucky in that you have no life that gets in the way. Either way not a position from which you can tell people they're doing something wrong.

I'm pretty sure Тёмный Властелин was (mostly) joking. If his profile flag is accurate, he's in the same timezone as we are, and his level is still low enough that the competition usually isn't too fierce for daily contests. Seeing your level, Benefuci, you're in an even better bracket for daily contests, though. You should be able to grab some easy top 4 finishes here and there without sniping or putting too much effort into it, really (just pick your battles wisely; no "donation" contest, ever is my number one rule for these).

Тёмный Властелин, if you were serious or if you want to improve your results in the game in general, I've noticed a couple of things you're definitely doing wrong yourself while checking your profile, though. 😛 (No judging, these are very widespread "mistakes" and I actually like it this way; to each their own).

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Тёмный Властелин, if you were serious or if you want to improve your results in the game in general, I've noticed a couple of things you're definitely doing wrong yourself while checking your profile, though. 😛 (No judging, these are very widespread "mistakes" and I actually like it this way; to each their own).

Sure, always ready for improvement. Tell me quick, before moderators delete our posts! 😀

• Haha 3

Boobie Wars complete ^_^ 

First and foremost, by opening poses alone, the art/girls seem pretty good to me. Quite the adequate event name 😄😍

I managed to complete it without using any kobans (besides my usual boosting). I hope that doesn't lead to the tasks being even harder in the future.

I didn't unlock the 2nd tier of rewards but that's my own decision. But I would definitely like to get those two girls, as I really like (the original) Albane and Salem is looking pretty great to 👌

Just for reference, the tasks up until getting the 1st girl were pretty much accessible and doable (without too much trouble).

After that though, and even if they're not impossible, personally, some of the tasks are just too long and, well, "tedious" (or alike) :S

I had most trouble on tasks 11 (since according to my own schedule, I went a period of time unboosted and that can turn into a no-no for this event) and, most definitely, task 12, just from a volume and time needed point of view. Not that it was impossible, since I've managed to finish it with 2 days left anyway. I was a bit lucky that I had enough tickets though. I finished the event with 2 (!) tickets left.

Hopefully, and if this type of event goes on, I just hope they try tweaking it a bit more in terms of flexibility. 

Personally, the volume in (some) tasks is quite high and time consuming and that clashes a bit with my own plan/schedule that I'm used to (which I suppose isn't a general problem but still, just mentioning it).

Good luck to everyone still playing :) 

Edited by Karyia
typos
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm pretty sure Тёмный Властелин was (mostly) joking. If his profile flag is accurate, he's in the same timezone as we are, and his level is still low enough that the competition usually isn't too fierce for daily contests. Seeing your level, Benefuci, you're in an even better bracket for daily contests, though. You should be able to grab some easy top 4 finishes here and there without sniping or putting too much effort into it, really (just pick your battles wisely; no "donation" contest, ever is my number one rule for these).

Tell me what I am doing wrong too. please, but be gentle with me.  🤪

• Haha 1

Okay, I don't want to derail the thread too much, though. The main point of my previous post was to help closing a couple of side discussions. ^^

Let's just say you both know how to play this game the hard(core) way, and that's really charming. But I do believe Тёмный Властелин could take some inspiration from ChyldeRoland's profile, as what he is doing works like a charm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thinking 1

12 minutes ago, Kotoro kisame said:

I didn't get the reward for defeating 💯 villains (what that reward is?)whàt it do?

IMG_20200530_221433.jpg

Event Pachinko orb. You'll be able to use them during the next event.