• Shade
    • Corrupted Kelina
    • Dark Leeditt
    • Defiled Zoe
    • Wicked Nuladva
    • Tainted Hari

Guys, I think I figured out, what's happening! Look at this:

10.jpg.2c19f6cb49398f1951bfd6350efbfb1a.jpg

That's an actual Kelina! Drawn like an actual Kelina. But in the quest it says that she's Nika. So they actually still have an artist who can draw our girls as they are! The problem is, he doesn't draw the girls anymore. Instead we have this butchered, depraved art. And the ones who add that art into the game don't know the proper names. So, he received an order to draw Nika and instead he drawn Kelina. So this ... this is a clue! He sneaked that under the gaze of Kinkoid to give us a clue! A clue that our beloved artist is actually locked in the dungeon below Kinkoid office and needs our help! Let's liberate him out of their grasp and bring back the good art! We're his only hope to be free again! And he's our only hope to have the good art back!

• Haha 11

8 minutes ago, Bomba said:

That's an actual Kelina! Drawn like an actual Kelina. But in the quest it says that she's Nika. So they actually still have an artist who can draw our girls as they are! The problem is, he doesn't draw the girls anymore. Instead we have this butchered, depraved art. And the ones who add that art into the game don't know the proper names. So, he received an order to draw Nika and instead he drawn Kelina. So this ... this is a clue! He sneaked that under the gaze of Kinkoid to give us a clue! A clue that our beloved artist is actually locked in the dungeon below Kinkoid office and needs our help! Let's liberate him out of their grasp and bring back the good art! We're his only hope to be free again! And he's our only hope to have the good art back!

lol. I think it's just them re-using some old quest pictures in here so they didnt need to draw as much-except they fucked up and used the wrong image for the wrong quest. Funny part is that it only adds insult to injury when you look at that vs. the Kelina we got in the event. This reeks of deadline issues... 

On 6/2/2020 at 12:35 AM, Čamuga said:

Dear Kinkoid,

Honestly just stop with this- for whatever reason you can no longer dish out the excellent art quality we're all used to, and all the replacements but one for the original artist that you've found are all extremely subpar to say the least. Just take a break, or at least lower the amount and frequency of girls, it's clear that it's no longer possible to put out quality girls at a pace you've had before. Right now it's been over 6 months of more and more downs than ups, the game is losing it's appeal and it's unique style that it had, and I've even seen that you've been working on re-drawing the starting areas to fit the new style, so it's clear that you care about the style, art and appeal of the game, but I believe that this care is being heavily mismanaged and that it's suffering due to that. I'm sure that most of us that have been complaining about the artwork (and probably a lot of players that have been sticking here for a while now) would much rather get less girls at the same/similar quality that we used to have, than see girls being shat out by the dozen each month where their art is absolutely awful. I have no idea of your organization or situation behind the scenes, so I'm not gonna say how "this is an easy fix" or offer a proper "obvious solution" that you just haven't seen thus far, instead, I'm making this plea to ask for some clarification as to what exactly is going on and how long do you plan/think that this will go on for. I would rather not see Lola or Kelina or any other older girl that we've all liked (in style at least) be absolutely butchered by some new artist that clearly isn't up to par. And this is in no way hate thrown at the artists, I'm sure they can/will improve eventually, but I think this has gone on for far too long and I don't think this is the place where they should practice and improve. I'm asking you to reconsider what you're doing with the game, and make some changes with how you've been treating these newer events, because I think this has gone for long enough for you and everyone else to see, that if this keeps going even more, the Epic Pachinko gets inflated with trash, the revival events/Orgy days get inflated with trash, and it will phase out the quality that you've provided that we know and love and have gotten invested into this game for. I know that I wouldn't be typing this if I didn't give a shit about the game, and I hope you know that too.

Hats down, that's the best comment I've read here in a while. Hopefully Kinkoid read it as well.

Edited by Lunik
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, windia said:

How and why is it possible to attract someone from the Shokushu dimension to join our harem?

When you get a girl in the harem, read her biography and watch the scenes. It more or less explains how it happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, windia said:

How and why is it possible to attract someone from the Shokushu dimension to join our harem? 

Like Mala, Venam, Sally or Maleva you have others from Shokushu Dimension who can join your Harem, also why not in this event?

• Thanks 1

Not sure if should post this or if it would've been better to just shut up and take advantage of it, but... I have Missions 1 and 4 available in today's mission list. But I already completed Mission 1 first day of event. ¿It's intended or a bug? ¿42 more kobans "for free"?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pozi said:

Not sure if should post this or if it would've been better to just shut up and take advantage of it, but... I have Missions 1 and 4 available in today's mission list. But I already completed Mission 1 first day of event. ¿It's intended or a bug? ¿42 more kobans "for free"?

Nah, just another lousy bug (we all have it today), this one just happens to be slightly beneficial to players. "Enjoy" the extra 42 kobans for the low low price of having to complete a 3-hour mission on top of the 7-hour mission and the regular ones to unlock your daily 150 koban Present.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Like Mala, Venam, Sally or Maleva you have others from Shokushu Dimension who can join your Harem, also why not in this event?

Mea culpa, of course, I forgot there are already some. k, never mind even more^^

3 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Nah, just another lousy bug (we all have it today), this one just happens to be slightly beneficial to players. "Enjoy" the extra 42 kobans for the low low price of having to complete a 3-hour mission on top of the 7-hour mission and the regular ones to unlock your daily 150 koban Present.

They already correct that. Lucky for the ones who had it.

52 minutes ago, Belisar said:

They already correct that. Lucky for the ones who had it.

I noticed. It wasn't great for those who were in the middle of the mission when they removed it, and ended up wasting time on the 7-hour mission until someone told them that their current mission had been removed.

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I noticed. It wasn't great for those who were in the middle of the mission when they removed it, and ended up wasting time on the 7-hour mission until someone told them that their current mission had been removed.

It was a hasty decision to remove it like that  IMO.

They could just have kept it. What’s done is done and what they did to “fix” it did more damage than solve problems.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, linkdream said:

It was a hasty decision to remove it like that  IMO.

They could just have kept it. What’s done is done and what they did to “fix” it did more damage than solve problems.

Yep. The same can be said of Kinkoid's response basically every time something unexpected happens. They could really use a crash course in PR 101.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2

On 6/3/2020 at 2:12 AM, Bomba said:

Depends whether it is chicken or egg.  Does the artwork follow the script or is it vice versa?

13 hours ago, pozi said:

The extra event mission?  It was hastily removed before I had the chance to take advantage of it.  Lol.

I love these girls and how they were drawn, except maybe Kelina's rather deadpan face.   But then she IS dead, so maybe it's appropriate.

Just a comment on Hari's headphones.  These indicate that her bunny ears are the ones she hears with and are not just secondary appendages.  Nice touch artists!  None of the Carots would look all that great with their hair up, I now realise.

The new girls are especially hot.  I now have both Shade and Hedonia in other accounts and they don't disappoint.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To those who are confused, if this is a reaction to my comment on Hari's headphones, they may not be headphones of course, but they do look like them.  If they are, then my comments should make sense.  And, yes, Kelina is a Shinagami, so she is dead and her role is to save the souls of those recently deceased.

It's difficult to say too much in case I create a spoiler.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

hace 5 horas, Zorba the Geek dijo:

The extra event mission?  It was hastily removed before I had the chance to take advantage of it.  Lol.

Yeah, I was in the middle of it so no extra kobans for anyone, I guess

11 hours ago, pozi said:

Yeah, I was in the middle of it so no extra kobans for anyone, I guess

I finished it before they changed it, but maybe since I ve now confessed they take the 7 kobans back.

• Haha 1

Like a lot here I think quite a few girls have been butchered, to say the least--quite sad that this is actually my expectation for each event now, which makes me try and only obtain one girl, usually.

But I'm also surprised to see that we not only seem to be getting girls that look nothing like their original versions, but within an event with new girls we can already find differences between them -- the last pose of Hedonia and Shade, respectively, makes that clear. Wouldn't it make sense for these to be handled by the same artist?

Edit: preferably Shade's artist, but that's just my preference 

Edited by dekachinpo
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, dekachinpo said:

Like a lot here I think quite a few girls have been butchered, to say the least--quite sad that this is actually my expectation for each event now, which makes me try and only obtain one girl, usually.

But I'm also surprised to see that we not only seem to be getting girls that look nothing like their original versions, but within an event with new girls we can already find differences between them -- the last pose of Hedonia and Shade, respectively, makes that clear. Wouldn't it make sense for these to be handled by the same artist?

Edit: preferably Shade's artist, but that's just my preference 

Yes I think Shade and Hedonia were done by the same artist and Kelina was done by the same artist who drew the goddesses and East Vibe girls, etc.

I'm not so uncharitable.  I find there are some very sexy aspects to the afforementioned two girls and they work well together in their affection scenes.  The artist is starting to discover good tonal qualities in 3-D impressions of light, shade and solid shapes, and Kelina is also good in this respect.  There's still some experimentation going on: some work, some don't.  It's starting to really come right with how tits are drawn (and they vary in size now), but there's a way to go in other respects - especially how the girls' mouths are drawn and in the China doll-like sameness to their eye expressions.

The issue of the original girls is one that I find hard to take myself as they had taken on a persona over the years that was important to keep.  They're not just any characters; they are HH personalities that must be captured in all subsequent versions of these girls, no matter how good each new version is.  To me this counts more than how good or bad the new artwork is overall.

Before everyone takes to this latest artwork with too big a stick, let's not forget, either, that some of the original artwork was very hit and miss. I refer especially to Hari and Rabbi.  I felt their original Easter versions were a fail, subsequently redeemed by Rabbi's secretary version and Hari's Xmas version.  Hari was also good in her Winter Chill version, especially how her feisty competitive character was portrayed in the context of her milf mother.  I can think of lots of other examples, but I'm trying to keep the length of my posts down.

Ben was the original artist, I believe, but I understand he has reduced his workload to part time.  We cannot argue with this as he has his own reasons.  I feel some of the criticism of the new artwork is more about change than poor quality (except for some of it like Natasha and Holiday - I could add Kenzie).

• Like 1

image.png.e72d4e9031ee8885c8b80e36dd347e73.png

They still exist!  This, plus 48 bouquets in the test account.

Using a free orb for EP, I added Hedonia to this account.  This is proof that it doesn't pay to use the four free EvP orbs won in the PoA event until they are most useful.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 6

Oof, apparently Ninja Spy is playing the "overly attached girlfriend" role against me, this time: in 140 fights I got 5 drops for Hedonia and 1 for Gina&Lulu. I know that I still have plenty of time and 140 fights are a way too small sample to be significative, but well, it still hurts 😂

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1