• Cave Laverne
    • Future Laverne
    • Cave Maika
    • Ridley
    • Desdemona
    • Venifera
    • Delicia
    • Silk

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

c9CvsYY.jpg?1

Orgy Days Event

From the 14th to 19th of June (1 PM GMT+1 to 1 PM GMT+1)

20 girls, 12, in the Pachinko, 7 captured by villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions

Fuckapalooza: The Big Bang at the park

Love is music, hero!

Nothing turns on these naughty girls like a huge orgy at a music festival. And to add even more rock to the event, I’ve invited all the Prehistoric girls. What a party!

The musical spree begins on the 14th (1pm UTC+1) and the grand finale will be on the 19th (1pm UTC+1) of June. But the girls will definitely want some encore just like they want it hardcore. Nineteen amazing girls want to perform with you, blow your amazing instrument, and  create beautiful symphonies in your bed. How could you say no to: Boku Mi Maï, Gwenaelle, Nika, Metal Noemy, Music Sylvia, Juin Lelierre, Future Laverne, Cave Laverne,  Neandertal Gork, Cave Kimie, Cave Maika, Maniac Justine, Chamelea, Delicia, Ridley, Venifera, Desdemona and the two new gorgeous girls: wild Silk and idol Sabrina. Find them in the Pachinkos. Additionally, when you complete all the Daily Performances/Missions Shaman Salem will join your Harem.

Before you get to the main act, you will have to fight for your right to party. Save Neandertal Gork from Dark Lord, Chamelea from Edwarda and Cave Kimie from Gruntt. Perform against Donatien to get Maniac Justine and Finalmecia for Sabrina. Outsmart Karole to get Nika and outperform Jackson’s Crew for Boku Mi Maï.

Now let’s make love and music. And give the Haremverse the best show they’ve ever seen!

Mission Girl

bML9aZH.png

Shaman Salem

Boss Girls

7OHT56t.pngjVZgBr3.png7PqmxVH.pngExn0Vhs.png

Boku Mi Mai                                        Neandertal Gork                                             Chamelea                                                     Nika     

AasRmyZ.pngQP1ubnC.png5snsdod.png

Cave Kimie                                                            Sabrina                                           Maniac Justine

Event Pachinko Girls

no87x1d.pngsLcNjrp.pngFPpB8HQ.pngErOzd7n.png

Gwenaelle                                                   Metal Noemy                                          Music Sylvia                                             Juin Lelierre

aladtzF.png4osT60Q.pngJ5pAZww.pngNXxl6K8.png

Cave Laverne                                            Future Laverne                                             Cave Maika                                                    Ridley

gVm5Yla.pngqQc49iJ.pngPypJJbX.pngRSyLwUI.png

Desdemona                                                  Venifera                                                          Delicia                                                      Silk           

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, miliallia said:

I hope it has bundle sell for this event.

most likey there will be  plenty offers ...

great rotation with a lot of new girls, really appreciate it - I am aiming for 6 new girls, let's go

Edited by blaa
changes
  • Like 1

Great rotation. I have 7 girls to obtain, 6 of which from bosses. The only sad thing for me is Gwenaelle - I have 84 shards for her and she's not on a boss anymore. But the fact that we can get Nika, Cave Kimie and Maniac Justine from bosses is insanely good! And even new girls - Sabrina and Silk look pretty decent.

• Like 1

hace 6 minutos, Karyia dijo:

Same here.

Should be about the reset time?

Yeah, since they changed when the reset happens I've been wondering if it was this slow before or if it's something new because there are more players at this time of the day, all trying to see what's new.

Anyway, what a crazy Orgy Days! I got Gork, Nika, Kimie, Sabrina and Justine to get. 5 girls in 5 days! And that's besides Salem.

Because of the bigger shard drops, I can see myself using my kobans in this event and forget abou the Epic Days and maybe the PoA that will come later. After all, what will they bring, some 3 star epic and legendary girls? There are 4 3-star legendary girls for me in this event.

• Like 2

Ooh a nice selection of girls I can go for! And plenty of them in the pachinko that I'd like... Bless my 100+Epic orbs, they're finally gonna see some use! Please RNGesus, give me any pachinko girl other than Gork... if I get Gork I'll be so sad (just not my type :/)

21 minuti fa, Karyia ha scritto:

Same here.

Should be about the reset time?

9 minuti fa, Eman ha scritto:

Yeah, since they changed when the reset happens I've been wondering if it was this slow before or if it's something new because there are more players at this time of the day, all trying to see what's new.

You're probably right. I never had such a great lag, glad it wasn't a problem in my wifi connection and that it already got back to normal.

Back to the event, I started with Nika/Karole, and I finally completed Rin, my first Karole's permanent girl. This event is already a great one for me 😂

• Like 2

Lots of great looking girls plus Kimie's hair 😅:D   

From the newcomers, Sabrina looks pretty good to me ^_^ 

Again the pachinko crop looks fantastic! 

Sad to have Boku out of range, as she would be one of my targets.

Hopefully will get some orbs to try for Metal Noemy and some the others.

Salem's alt as mission girl also good 👍

The only "problem" with the event is the short duration for so many girls :S 

• Like 1

I've been waiting for a year for Delicia and she's stuck in the Pachinko :(  Three tries, no drop. Pachinko seems to hate me, I think it's been more than ten Event Pachinko spins counting previous events with not a single drop. I'm at +60 spins in Epic Pachinko with no drop. At least Salem is free..

• Like 2

Great selection, from the trolls' girls I even miss 5 of which 4 are legendary and among these there is Justine 😍 wonderful.

I will focus on her first and then Cave Kimie, excellent despite the initial pose is not one of the best...

To the detractors of green I want to say that I had Neandertal Gork last year in exchange for 1800 kobans and she's one of the best of the event (and not only) very well drawn. Also the bad girls Desdemona (which I don't have), Venifera and Delicia are very beautiful (good old events 😢).

Unfortunately, I am not of the same opinion for the two new ones. Of the two, Sabrina is certainly better (Silk doesn't even have toes 😓) but both are rather poor...

Anyway great event, I had to complete Juin from last year and I will not complete her since she is out of the selection but who cares, there is Justine 😍😍😍

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dekachinpo said:

I've been waiting for a year for Delicia and she's stuck in the Pachinko :(  Three tries, no drop. Pachinko seems to hate me, I think it's been more than ten Event Pachinko spins counting previous events with not a single drop. I'm at +60 spins in Epic Pachinko with no drop. At least Salem is free..

Don't falter friend! I was waiting for Delicia too and let me tell you, she's worth every koban spent on her! Even if that's a lot of kobans :(

6 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

Unfortunately, I am not of the same opinion for the two new ones. Of the two, Sabrina is certainly better (Silk doesn't even have toes 😓) but both are rather poor...

Of course she doesn't have toes....

I didn't even noticed it at first, because she at least looked like human at first glance. But yeah, you're right. New girls will always have something wrong about them, isn't it?

• Like 2

For reference (if the developers are reading here). Changing screens are still wildly annoying. Do something with them already. Options mass - let them change once an hour (the easiest), or in the settings to turn them off, or make a choice on the main screen where the player chooses which of the backgrounds he likes. 
Stop being lazy already! Here's a motivational picture for you.))).

whc.jpg.19ac7b3f500b782202a6ad317cb52180.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Antimon said:

is it just me (both on phone and pc) or with the start of this orgy days event the game became excruciatingly slow for you, too? 

i guess the server couldn't handle the ammount ofp layers.

there are a lot of players at 1 pm central europe on a Sunday