2 hours ago, dirty harry said:

I think I've hit a glass ceiling of sorts. I just lvld up to 243 and every new lvl 258 opponent I encounter is fully purple equipped and unbeatable for now. I only have 4 purple and the last one cost me almost 40 mill in great pachinko.

I predict slowly losing places in pvp-all time. Ah, well.......

You can beat these purple item stat players providing your gold colored items are strong enough

My strongest battle team consists of 4 purple items and 2 gold, but against certain opponents a configuration 5 purple and 1 gold is better.

2 minutes ago, Jared201992 said:

Hey, quick question - what happened to Secretary Rabbi? She's listed as part of the Back to School event, but I don't see her anywhere.

Secretary Rabbi was the mission girl.
Mission girls are never part of the revival.

She will be available in some other way at some other time.

Il y a 8 heures, dirty harry a dit :

I think I've hit a glass ceiling of sorts. I just lvld up to 243 and every new lvl 258 opponent I encounter is fully purple equipped and unbeatable for now. I only have 4 purple and the last one cost me almost 40 mill in great pachinko.

I predict slowly losing places in pvp-all time. Ah, well.......

Don't you cross my path, now and then, i am far from fully equipped?...

So, I'm already trying to conquer the ToF on the 3 kobans rewarding categories, and I decided to go full force since the first moment to try to persuade other players to focus their efforts on another week. I have a healthy distance from the second place on both Money spent and stat upgrades, but Duncan is putting some pressure on Affection; I can only hope that he already run out of girls to upgrade.

Considering past ToF's results, I think I'm a strong contender for the top 4, and actually, I have never seen a player out of the top 4 with these numbers, so my expected worst case scenario would be getting 3K kobans, although I would like to end up with the 6K.

ToF.thumb.jpg.a81d896e7da11c689017a22d7aabb57d.jpg

I had a terrible experience with the epic days event, Katharina costing me around 7K kobans, while I was trying to get her because she was supposed to be cheaper, on average, during the event than on a regular epic pachinko roll, and I wanted to thin out the epic pachinko roster to increase my chances on event exclusive's epic pachinko. Maybe she acted hard to get because she knew that all my koban saving efforts were focused on getting another enchantress, Vechta. So I hope that this ends well to recover some of the damage. 

Anyway, wish me luck. 😣

7 hours ago, Urist said:

Is that speculation, or is can we consider that an "official" announcement.

The last time we had a mission event girl revival was in January and a few of the mission event girls that were not in the last mission event girl revival were in epic pachinko during the anniversary event because i got mountain Sophie and boku mi mai from epic pachinko during it.