I don't see a better thread to make this comment in so I'll say it here, I don't like the new scroll "A Crazy Charm Test". Don't like the girl, don't the interaction between the girl and Hero and don't like the way the Hero responds, none of it is very erotic imo.

Edited by Tommy55
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tommy55 said:

I don't see a better thread to make this comment in so I'll say it here, I don't like the new scroll "A Crazy Charm Test". Don't like the girl, don't the interaction between the girl and Hero and don't like the way the Hero responds, none of it is very erotic imo.

It's less likely to get read by the relevant Kinkoids here. Feel free to make a new thread in feedback.

Back on track in my mission of getting to 100 girls by my 1st anniversary at Christmas. After nothing in last 2 events i have gotten both boss drop girls so now i can go back to Roko and farm him for noomye and money before next event. And with 3 more short events this month i might get lucky and boost my girls by more than expected.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Hah, new milestone reached on this account...

image.png

You Bitch!

When i was almost getting 100K  I was looking forward to bragging about it. Then someone posted the milestone of 200k.

I'm getting in the neighbourhood of 200k. And you......

I'm so yelllo..

Congratz man. Good on ye!😛

Edited by dirty harry
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

You Bitch!

When i was almost getting 100K  I was lookiing forward to bragging about it. Then someone posted the milestone of 200k.

I'm getting in the neighbourhood of 200k. And you......

i'm so yelllo..

Congratz man. Good on ye!😛

Well, you have your PvP bragging rights, I am just going to put a fully upgraded harem against that.
PvP can come later 😛

• Haha 1

The calendar is getting quite hard for people trying to farm the standard boss girls... four events in a single month, with only a base of six days to farm the bosses for money or the girls that one have left. Lesser than six days, if one is willing to reach at 5:00am with his combativity bar full to heighten a little his chances in the events (how useful this behavior may be, seen the length of the events, will be debatable after more info will be given). Although regarding the October past events I already have all the boss event girls I want (someone should use brute strength to enforce me to spend even a single battle point to try to get Mala) I hope that an adjustment (obviously upward) of the revivals event girl drop rate is announced, or I must admit my opinion will turn to "things are getting real unfair".

What I have to admit now is that I would have greatly liked a complete calendar for the month, or no calendar at all. I liked very much the graphical correction to make the dates and the exact duration of the events more understandable (and I strongly hope this finally set matters with the tens of people confused by past calendars), but the lacking of full information (in comparison to past calendars), being this wanted or not, IMHO generates again confusion and players that keep asking questions that no one can answer. Really, I think that Chthuga and George are on the road to sanctification with the patience they already demonstrated in handling things like these.

• Like 1

I was lucky and managed to get Morgane and Asha during the first two days of the event. Now I can spend the other 12 days getting the affection items and cash for their third stars, then save up the 5M for Justine's fifth star. After that I'll probably spend what time remains of the event stockpiling affection items for the other events this month.

• Like 1

The 3 day event being a mission event girl revival would explain why it is not 4 days like last months epic days was and It would explain why they have not revealed it yet as well.

so that means i would be correct about my guess that Halloween/dark fantasy revivals are 4 days each which makes sense because they need to work under the new daily mission reward system because when two revivals are in a month they are down to 4 days instead of 7.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

The calendar is getting quite hard for people trying to farm the standard boss girls... four events in a single month, with only a base of six days to farm the bosses for money or the girls that one have left. Lesser than six days, if one is willing to reach at 5:00am with his combativity bar full to heighten a little his chances in the events (how useful this behavior may be, seen the length of the events, will be debatable after more info will be given). Although regarding the October past events I already have all the boss event girls I want (someone should use brute strength to enforce me to spend even a single battle point to try to get Mala) I hope that an adjustment (obviously upward) of the revivals event girl drop rate is announced, or I must admit my opinion will turn to "things are getting real unfair".

What I have to admit now is that I would have greatly liked a complete calendar for the month, or no calendar at all. I liked very much the graphical correction to make the dates and the exact duration of the events more understandable (and I strongly hope this finally set matters with the tens of people confused by past calendars), but the lacking of full information (in comparison to past calendars), being this wanted or not, IMHO generates again confusion and players that keep asking questions that no one can answer. Really, I think that Chthuga and George are on the road to sanctification with the patience they already demonstrated in handling things like these.

While full details would be nice, simply knowing that a third event is there is rather important. For some people who are done with revivals (like myself), it's exciting to know there's still likely to be something new, so I'm much happier for having seen this than not having a calendar at all. The only thing that's frustrating about it is when people assume they know what the events are and talk about it like it's fact. Speaking of, I guess I have to comment on that below 😐

PS assuming that you're referring to us being made saints, the actual word for that is canonization, not sanctification. Religion is weird.

2 hours ago, natstar said:
The 3 day event being a mission event girl revival would explain why it is not 4 days like last months epic days was and It would explain why they have not revealed it yet as well.

so that means i would be correct about my guess that Halloween/dark fantasy revivals are 4 days each which makes sense because they need to work under the new daily mission reward system because when two revivals are in a month they are down to 4 days instead of 7.

That is indeed possible. But stating a random theory and then saying it makes you correct is highly arrogant. It still doesn't make it happen. PLEASE stop stating opinions as facts.

On 9/30/2018 at 11:57 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

@BlainI think you're overreacting. That's not even close to typical KKK garb, it's fairly typical martial art style clothes combined with a pyramid head mask from Silent Hill (video game, not anime/manga for reference)

Image result for pyramid head

I knew it