8 hours ago, snowman22 said:

For your entertainment I present the longest no-shard streak I know of.

123 fights (All free. 40 from winning D1.) vs Roko between shard drops just ended a few minutes ago with a 4.

I dare anyone to top that. I double-dare you!

I am 2,100 fights in to Roko and he still has all his girls. Average fights between drops is over 20. (Not counting over 2,000 pre shard fights.) But I am close. I have Venam at 93.

damn, seeing your case and other players makes me wonder what next boss drop rate and RNG will be...

I just got to looking at the club rankings and a couple things struck me as odd.

No matter which of the three (level, contributions, upgrades) you look at, the rank column always shows the rank by level.

Also, since contributions and upgrades are so closely linked, I find it odd that one is at the top of the list whereas the other is listed third for the same club.

Anyone else find this odd as well?

@Kinkoid ?

17 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Who's Chrhugha 🤔

Well, no one knows, but then I can tell who the Chuchuna is. From wiki - "In Russian folklore, the Chuchunya is an entity said to dwell in Siberia. It has been described as six to seven feet tall and covered with dark hair." But there is also a video on YouTube.

firework-Uu6msp.gif.3dff2f0d957c66e73e5ee212fbf47485.gif

After over 6 months, over 2,000 pre-shard battles, 2,153 shard era battles (including a 123 battle shard drought) Roko has FINALLY dropped his first girl. Venam on roll 2,153 for 1 shard. I am flabbergasted. Prior to the shard change I had honestly given up on getting a drop from Roko. I just kept at him for the cash. My whole play style revolves around getting through events so I can chip away at Roko. What now???

Noomy is at 88, Mavin is at 80 so no need to focus on Roko. I think I will switch to 50/50 Roko/Karol.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DHarry said:

@Kinkoid

Can there be a place for all these club threads so they can be moved out of here? Its getting out of hand. Just a promo thread like Chthugha made is enough here, then a subboard with club threads should be good imho. Thanks!

I know what u mean... but the thread chthugha made isn't good because of the update to the front side. with a separate channel category it would be better.

1 hour ago, KominoStyle said:

I know what u mean... but the thread chthugha made isn't good because of the update to the front side. with a separate channel category it would be better.

It was made when he was still a moderator and thus had an incentive to keep it updated. We could ask the current moderators to create a new one or keep the old one updated, except we don't have any.

43 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It was made when he was still a moderator and thus had an incentive to keep it updated. We could ask the current moderators to create a new one or keep the old one updated, except we don't have any.

No what I mean is a separate channel for only club things 

46 minutes ago, Inuzuka said:

Just feel like complaining here for a bit, there's an item in the shop that would increase my main stat by 132, but I'm 2mil short and probably won't be able to earn that in time :(

Do you have any usless equipment thats no good to you in the market ?, if so you could sell that and make a bit of money, thats one way to top up your cash .

Edited by wertyu

1 hour ago, Inuzuka said:

Just feel like complaining here for a bit, there's an item in the shop that would increase my main stat by 132, but I'm 2mil short and probably won't be able to earn that in time :(

There are several ways to generate 2M. Some of them may hurt :). (They usually involve changing kobans into cash.)

1. Buy a cheap item for the slot, equip, sell your old item.
  2. Do EvP (or any pachinko that uses kobans) and sell the legendary stuff.
  3. Buy refills and fight the highest level boss you can. 2M = 7 refills on Roko.

If you have neither cash nor kobans all you can do is gaze longingly. :(

Just bought this legendary in the shop. 

1682976476_2019-04-19Shop1small.jpg.222b47f88b3808f71ef5be3461c56e5b.jpg

I give up 946 points of attack for about 1100 points of defense against all foes, gain about 4100 points of harmony/luck and even though I lose 4730 endurance from my main stat I get about 6700 points of endurance from secondary stat plus the endurance stat.