On 6/14/2019 at 1:58 PM, casey said:

OhLongJohnson is in my club and is a nice guy he doesn't mean anybody any harm , i sure this is a misunderstandingO.o

He is a fellow Dane. No harm done.

It does feel a bit silly to lose the top spot because of someone who's not even actively participating in the League, though.

On 6/14/2019 at 1:37 PM, blaa said:

not sure if I want to get a top 4, maybe I will just camping on 16-30 and give it a try next week (or demote again)

I like going as high as I can in that bracket every time, because there's no way I can get very far in the next bracket, meaning I get to relax every other week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scryehard said:

He is a fellow Dane. No harm done.

It does feel a bit silly to lose the top spot because of someone who's not even actively participating in the League, though.

I don't know if this makes me a bad person, but i sort of enjoy beating fellow club members especially if they are at a higher level than me

• Like 1

18 hours ago, casey said:

I don't know if this makes me a bad person, but i sort of enjoy beating fellow club members especially if they are at a higher level than me

good luck, he could be next week in your s3 :D

21 hours ago, Scryehard said:

I like going as high as I can in that bracket every time, because there's no way I can get very far in the next bracket, meaning I get to relax every other week.

yeah, i know what you mean, did the same with s3-d1, but for this week, i will get a 16-30, and maybe i can make a run for first place next week. If not, I will probably demote again (although the XP for fighting in d1 is really nice). 

18 minutes ago, blaa said:

good luck, he could be next week in your s3 :D

well we will be together for one week only i have decided to promote to D1 after next season

I am confident i can finish 15 - 45 in D1

52 minutes ago, casey said:

well we will be together for one week only i have decided to promote to D1 after next season

I am confident i can finish 15 - 45 in D1

he will probably promote with you - but either way, i am confident you will finish 15-45 in d1

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2019 at 12:16 AM, ssttuudd said:

Newbie here.

Question.  I just gained my 15th girl so I could join a club.  I joined one, but I don't see the benefit.  What am I missing?

Hey there, i think your level is still low and you wont feel the benefits that much.
But once the guild attributes level up you will find yourself getting a boost from your guild's attributes.

On 6/20/2019 at 3:17 PM, Zteev said:

Maybe. There is a display issue since stats and icon don't match up, unless it's a new type of girl stat/class arrangement. 

Yes, and they've fixed it.  She's charm on all fronts now.  Unless I get one of those lucky x100 drops I won't get her anyway, even by frequent refreshes until my kobans run out.

Straight up.  The Ombresse event that just ended wasn't any fun.  I could tell from the 1st day the drop rate was too low.  I wasted 1000 kobans and got 0 shards today, then threw in the towel.  This was a far cry from the events before the shard system.    

The shard system works well for boss girls since you can see your progress, but for events it has pushed the devs to set the drop rate so low that replaces the thrill of gambling with unfruitful grind.  For most people the  it seems to have ended with the misery of dashed hopes and frustration from not getting anything for their efforts.

I come here to enjoy myself, and this was far from that.  

@MisterCat  I found the event meh too. I am not Charm, and leg girls not in my class are of little use (maybe this will change with champions). With no other choices it was whack away at someone I was not thrilled with, so ... meh.

As to your other point. 1000 kobans, 0 shards. Man that is bad luck. That is what 90 battles? The worst I have seen is 67 battles without a shard. 90? Really, really, really bad.

I ended up getting her with 343 total battles (free + 6.2 refills). Pretty average. Cheaper than EpP.

@MisterCat To get a legendary girl you must have at least 5k kobans AND be willing to use all of them. 1000 kobans don't give you enough battles to reach 100 shards in legendary days even with good luck. Half measures don't work in this case. So my advice is: save, save and save again kobans and when you have many of them don't be afraid to refill until you get the girl.

12 hours ago, snowman22 said:

I ended up getting her with 343 total battles (free + 6.2 refills). Pretty average. Cheaper than EpP.

Getting the girl on legendary days in just 343 battles is an example of exceptional luck! Statistically, the average is almost 460 battles, you had more luck than 29 of 30 randomly chosen players