4 minutes ago, garadron said:

yeah, they are and I don't like where this is going

So there will be no more legendary days revival but only in the form of seasonal revival event?

Or worse, that legendary days will dissapear and we will only get L5 girls in seasonal format?

• Hug 2

3 minutes ago, jelom said:

Or worse, that legendary days will dissapear and we will only get L5 girls in seasonal format?

they've heard our feedback that we don't want 5 star girls with only 2 affection scenes so they'll stop releasing 5 star girls outside of mEgA eVeNtS. ISSUE RESOLVED.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Hmm, this is interesting. On the test server I noticed the girl I have in the background is now slowly growing and shrinking. that seems to be a unnecessary update.

They made it for WHOLE harem poses! And animation on\off switch in settings not affects this movements...

Edited by HentaiGuru
  • Surprised :O 1

47 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Hmm, this is interesting. On the test server I noticed the girl I have in the background is now slowly growing and shrinking. that seems to be a unnecessary update.

17 minutes ago, HentaiGuru said:

They made it for WHOLE harem poses! And animation on\off switch in settings not affects this movements...

image.png

• Thanks 2
  • Surprised :O 1

23 hours ago, bigkittynutz said:

Is there no thread for the Mounther Cumbath event going on?

There is now:

I've just spent half an hour tediously splitting posts from here to there, and I also had quite a fight with the forum system to make Karxan's post the Opening Post, but still half failed. @Ravi-Sama work your magic if you can, please, it's stronger than mine in this area. I have Karxan's post as the first one, but Tom 's post is still considered the OP and I can't edit it back to what it initially was (just a question about the new blue crystals).

Everybody else, please keep your feedback going on Mega Events for Mega Whales in general and this particular new "Lusty Race" format in particular over there from now on. Thank you all.

• Thanks 7
  • uwu 2

7 hours ago, -MM- said:

What is your average? If necessary I will skip fights to stay below you, but I think my almost full ginseng week has brought me down enough 😊

Thanks for asking, extraordinarily generous and fair. I know of course, you are not playing seriously anymore, otherwise you might have dominated this league.

I am already done with all fights and finished with an average of 24.53. Amazing and not clear what happened, this is my first average above 24.3, and I really do not play scientifically. I don't have any skilled mythic girl in my team either, only 2 legendary and 2 common. So the majority of the players was probably very weak. However, we will see what it is worth, as on the other hand I never was in a bracket before with so many frequent D3 winners. I would consider it as success to stay in the top 4.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 1

1 hour ago, Bobick said:

Thanks for asking, extraordinarily generous and fair. I know of course, you are not playing seriously anymore, otherwise you might have dominated this league.

I am already done with all fights and finished with an average of 24.53. Amazing and not clear what happened, this is my first average above 24.3, and I really do not play scientifically. I don't have any skilled mythic girl in my team either, only 2 legendary and 2 common. So the majority of the players was probably very weak. However, we will see what it is worth, as on the other hand I never was in a bracket before with so many frequent D3 winners. I would consider it as success to stay in the top 4.

That's great! Congratulations on your average! 🥳

So the Top 4 players are already decided. I can also already congratulate you on this 😄

Since I didn't know how high your average would be, I simply went below the best lowest average of the top four players (24.2). So if I finish fourth, it's pure luck - I expect a fifth place. Since the league hardly cost me anything, I will be able to book almost the entire amount as profit

• Thanks 1
  • GG 1

18 minutes ago, -MM- said:

That's great! Congratulations on your average! 🥳

So the Top 4 players are already decided. I can also already congratulate you on this 😄

Since I didn't know how high your average would be, I simply went below the best lowest average of the top four players (24.2).

Thanks a lot again! I hardly dare to ask, because it might show how far I am from a scientific playing style, but how can you make such forecasts?

Edited  by Karxan
When will Love Guardian Kumiko 🟢 MDR?

@Karxan 

1. Please don't post random chit chat thoughts slash questions just anywhere, use a proper chit chat thread or make a QA thread if necessary. Post denied, but I'll answer you here in chit chat. This was really not worthy of bumping Ravi's Balls. ^^

2. If you haven't figured it out or read it somewhere already, I'll spell it out this once directly to you: every regular monthly MDR takes place one year after its matching MD. The girl you're asking about just had her original MD in September 2023. So her MDR will be in September 2024, unless the schedule gets changed by something else by then (which we can't predict).

You can just open the wiki on the MD page and check for yourself which girl will come back when. As an exercise, I suggest you start by figuring out which girl will have her MDR this month. Hint: find the girl whose original MD took place in September last year. And so on.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Karxan 

1. Please don't post random chit chat thoughts slash questions just anywhere, use a proper chit chat thread or make a QA thread if necessary. Post denied, but I'll answer you here in chit chat. This was really not worthy of bumping Ravi's Balls. ^^

2. If you haven't figured it out or read it somewhere already, I'll spell it out this once directly to you: every regular monthly MDR takes place one year after its matching MD. The girl you're asking about just had her original MD in September 2023. So her MDR will be in September 2024, unless the schedule gets changed by something else by then (which we can't predict).

You can just open the wiki on the MD page and check for yourself which girl will come back when. As an exercise, I suggest you start by figuring out which girl will have her MDR this month. Hint: find the girl whose original MD took place in September last year. And so on.

Cheers.

actually i had checked, saw the pattern & that kk sometimes breaks said pattern, hence my question is valid.

i had thought it was (≈)1 yr & wanted to verify.

Weather is roasting me already don't need it in forums.

1 hour ago, MCP said:

OD doesn't overlap with CE. We may get it after the CE finishes.

What do you mean, OD is not until the 14th. DD does not normally last more then 2 days and it start tomorrow and it also has never been on more then once in the same month.

image.png.84a9b52405c9a16ab12f84828618a163.png

unless you saying this is a mistake and its not starting tomorrow.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2

You said "there having DD Tomorrow rather then the more useful OD". I said that we can't have OD starting tomorrow since CE is still running.

Unless you meant "having DD Tomorrow rather than during the mode useful OD". That I can agree with.

Edited by MCP
Added alternate interpretation

11 hours ago, Karxan said:

actually i had checked, saw the pattern & that kk sometimes breaks said pattern, hence my question is valid.

i had thought it was (≈)1 yr & wanted to verify.

They broke the pattern a few specific times and they're all documented, but even then it never changed the gap between a girl's first regular MDR and her original MD. It's exactly 1 year for all MDRs. A couple of girls had way earlier MDRs typically only a week or two after their original MD (Titania, Claudia, Esme), but so far it didn't keep them from still getting a second MDR a year later as scheduled.

By doing your due diligence on the wiki's MD/R page(s) you can 100% map everything out easily, including the few irregularities.

And I wasn't roasting you, I was teaching you how to fish.

2 hours ago, MCP said:

Unless you meant "having DD Tomorrow rather than during the mode useful OD". That I can agree with.

Obviously that's what Yami meant. His English isn't exactly fluent, but you can usually figure out what he means from context and deduction even when his phrasing or grammar seems ambiguous.

He said this right after lamenting that KK will not in fact give us the DD discount during the double OD. And he knows the calendar and even regularly checks under the hood for countless things, including upcoming events, so a hypothesis as ridiculous as "maybe Yami is somehow confused as to when OD occurs in the month, or noob enough to expect a CE/OD overlap, which has never happened ever" should have been discarded by your Ockham's Razor the moment it popped in your head.

Nitpicking over semantics isn't welcomed on this forum. It's okay and even commendable to try and clarify when there's a legit misunderstanding, but I don't think it was the case here. You just read the post and jumped to conclusions a bit too fast.

---

In any case, DD tomorrow when I've already grabbed all the CE girls days ago isn't great indeed. I guess it will reward those who wait till the last minute, though.

8 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

workout-how-you-doing.gifHK1lPxs.gif

Now I really need the sauce. :$

Edited by DvDivXXX
Ockham > Occam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

should have been discarded by your Ockham's Razor the moment it popped in your head.

holy shit, you're the only person I know other than my older brother (who studied philosophy) and myself that drops Ockham's Razor into casual conversation ❤️

• Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

15 hours ago, Bobick said:

Thanks a lot again! I hardly dare to ask, because it might show how far I am from a scientific playing style, but how can you make such forecasts?

Would you like to join our club? 😊

(This is an official invitation that has been arranged with our club leader @holymolly)

• Haha 1
  • Hearts 1
  • uwu 1

48 minutes ago, garadron said:

holy shit, you're the only person I know other than my older brother (who studied philosophy) and myself that drops Ockham's Razor into casual conversation ❤️

most people tend to say "probably"... but our friend Div drops razors :P 

• Haha 2
  • uwu 1

And yet again, here comes the intermission into this really breathtaking development, with something completele different. 😉

image.png.169c02bbafad8b556fd8dfe46b998e9d.png

Here is another completely useless Click to do when visiting Activities, or more specific the Missions (where the BDSM Script takes you to directly).

Do we get this annoying PopUp now regulary? Once a day? Every few hours?
Are we back to the tutorial Stage, or what?

And another one
image.png.fdcdffb5dec101ecb5a2f4bae5172ae4.png

Wait, there is more
image.png.8241849a925ef481cae7d4dba2f0e872.png image.png.2d8bd8cb9452764a6871159ad93e9298.png

Don't know why, but these ones I missed in HH
image.png.86204becf58155ecbffb6a72d61cc5d4.png image.png.620bf8204558e7a266d25b68fec446fc.png
image.png.757bef4e8d4a10fe9ba7df2b843ba3ce.png image.thumb.png.c5b50d627830b927ff0d25cb34cc32f0.png
image.png.609012df9e48e24ed8b17e29266afe66.png
image.thumb.png.9f01438c69200b5326cd41a06caac98e.png

----

And now back again to Razorsharp observations and comments, bouncing on whoevers balls are lying around carelessly.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic