8 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Do we collect now just the shards and decide afterwards which Girl we wont?

I see it too.  I have 41% for Fallon West in PSH, and 0% for the other Epic Days girls.

I'm sure it's just a visual bug, since this carousel logic is a new bug feature.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

There's a "Diversity in Sex Scenes" thread that Rosso created, over in the "Harem Heroes" Discord.

If you feel like bitching about the reduced scene variety for L5s, for example. 👀@garadron @DvDivXXX 👀

Now you can complain directly to the source.

Here's the link: https://discord.com/channels/235394770116018177/1156514520064344105

image.png

• Thanks 6

il y a 20 minutes, Horsting a dit :

Is it just me, or are the country tooltips of all players in contests show "Congo", even that the flag shows (correctly) otherwise?

Yes. Apparently, Congo has a lot of flags these days 🤪

Hentai_Heroes_-_2023-09-27_16_04_54.png.ede792bc7ead78dccc22d6a2d6549693.png

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

fkn hell man!  i don't fkn know, i might have to quit trying to play until i get a new computer.  TWO fkn days of this BS...
wasting time trying to play but computer doubles down on "full retard"
FAILED ALL CONTESTS in TWO games...

Edited by Karxan
  • Hug 1

I was also a little sad about it, as I did prepare for two MDRs, had sufficient kobans already, after I couldn't participate on MD. And then no MDR on 19th and again I couldn't participate on MDR 23rd 😭. However, overall I am happy with it, as it would have been impossible to effort 3 MD/R per month anyway, and now I have such a large koban stock that I don't need to worry for the next month's MD/Rs, unless they again appear at Jackson's Crew while I am still busy in Ninja's land ...

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

2 hours ago, garadron said:

image.png.197e2dd36066d3abc3faa24cffcfae61.png

I wonder if this is about the 3rd type of ME or something else. Hard to believe "free" and "ME" could exist next to each other in one sentence but it would line up with the end of the current event

Well unfortunaly since KK has spent all the goodwill they saved up, and changes I take with a big grain of salt.
When I try to log on and see the "We're updating the game, back in a bit" message, Instead of going "oh cool new update"
I am going; Ah great, what kind of bullshit are we getting hit with now.

But hey, this could be a really great update, maybe its LABYRINTH?
I jest of cource, but I am not holding my breath, waiting for the "good" update.
It's like with aliens, or god, I don't believe it before I see it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, garadron said:

I wonder if this is about the 3rd type of ME or something else. Hard to believe "free" and "ME" could exist next to each other in one sentence but it would line up with the end of the current event

with for free he means we´re free to whale it andspend even more money on them

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/5/2023 at 12:16 PM, 430i said:

I got curious and looked into the planned upcoming revival events:

• There is an villain-based revival event for Ellie?!?!?! Maybe they mixed her up with LXIX??
  • Brace yourself your another seasonal revival event. Currently we are at seasonal event number 9 (incl previous revivals). The 11th seasonal event will be a revival one, as the girls have already been announced: "Dorothy", "Miley", "Zorani", "Fighter Gemini".

Both of those points have been corrected now:

• LXIX will be revived next and Lexie after that
  • The season revival event is now gone
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

On 10/2/2023 at 8:08 AM, garadron said:

2 hours ago, garadron said:

Surprisingly, it's actually a nice free surprise

image6-1024x576.jpg

Now we know 😅

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

Yeah I saw, It seems the new art is allready in; as I have the old girls fully upgraded with the new art.
I assume this will be fixed at the reset tho

The Harem++ Script has a little trouble with those, when you click on a pose, first the old is displayed for a fraction of a second, and then it switches to the new one.

----------

Interesting, not sure if this is just another thing the Script gets wrong:

image.png.bc3215ed8555f5bae85cde2840f43114.png

image.png.85269dbbe3a6e36c5036af89d6d53cd6.png

The new ones weren't supposed to be fully evolved.
image.thumb.png.646da64dc2ac6b9af2c823f2be50c53f.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 2

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic