il y a 33 minutes, Master-17 a dit :

Am I the only one who seems to have collected light bulbs in the Season, but in fact did not receive them?

Light bulbs were missing on HH at the start of the season (for about 45 minutes). Did you collect your season rewards during that time?

• Like 1

Il 31/8/2023 in 20:34 , Tom208 ha scritto:

How dare you? 😈
I'm fully confident in KK to do worst things.

The change will be: mythic and SBs girl will now have the new mono/bi affection scenes, too.

In this way, all the girls will have the same treatment, as they had before, but it'll be worse. GG. 

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Yop. Also there's a thread about this minor third-party antivirus issue, so please let's keep this topic out of Chit Chat or anywhere else (I had enough merging and tidying up to do as it was, people somehow assumed asking for free troubleshooting assistance for their faulty free antivirus qualified as "Feedback" about the HH game, on top of making dupe threads...).

• Like 3

Well, at least you would have a chance to get Kumiko.

This it what it looks like to me: image.png.77e92fa8bdbd6938529c8baaa317aa9f.png

And although I have 7 SP and 9000 Kobans in stock, which would normally be quite enough, I don't think this time it will be sufficient.

Guess I'll have to go with the flow. 🙄

Edited by Der DinX
  • Hug 3

Even it's not nice to have a CE Girl parallel to a Mythic, it's mostly one Sandalwood and ca. 20 combativity more to invest to gain both parallel. With Sandalwood you need in average 17 drops for a CE girl (average drop increase from 5 to 6: 6*17=102) and with the 5 charges from 5th Sandalwood for the Mythic left, one more Sandalwood added there is only the need to cover one more drop and that should be done within 20 combativity. So you can expect ca. 600/100 Koban/Nuban more needed in average.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, garadron said:

I really hope this is a typo

image.png.9643a2233c5f6ffdfdd0daa815031880.png

image.png.062f3c6350f6c987d7cb9bd29a0776d9.png

Guess the lucky 100 shard drop wasn´t that bad for me afterall ^^´

I did what I could guys.. I posted it before reset for a reason..jk ..haven´t even read it because I was on the road ^^´

• Like 5

I got curious and looked into the planned upcoming revival events:

• There is an villain-based revival event for Ellie?!?!?! Maybe they mixed her up with LXIX??
  • Brace yourself your another seasonal revival event. Currently we are at seasonal event number 9 (incl previous revivals). The 11th seasonal event will be a revival one, as the girls have already been announced: "Dorothy", "Miley", "Zorani", "Fighter Gemini".
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 2

12 minuti fa, 430i ha scritto:
  • Brace yourself your another seasonal revival event. Currently we are at seasonal event number 9 (incl previous revivals). The 11th seasonal event will be a revival one, as the girls have already been announced: "Dorothy", "Miley", "Zorani", "Fighter Gemini".

Aren't them all from Legendary days?

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic