Life, the universe & everything sucks, & the world is dying.

but instead of being a vengeful ffckkk & ripping ppl new ones, i'm gonna try to chill & be better.

@DvDivXXX, i'm sorry that i'm a messy handful, & i'm sorry for all the stress i've caused.

Thank you for making this forum a better place.  You don't hear this enough, but i thank you for your efforts.

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Do you guys know if the dev plan to continue to use the same pictures with slight variations for the girls? it's fairly lame that they are doing for most girls now, even the ones from events. Are they really lacking money to do like before that each level have a different picture?

55 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Why do you say that? I haven't heard a such thing until now.

see discussion here:

After the next MD (event id 310) and CE (event id 311) (I previously said OG, but that was a typo), when we usually have LD, Ellie will be revived (event id 312) as visible from the in-game data. But she is an LC and not an LD girl. so either the kinkoid intern messed something up or they are axing the event.

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Jaspion said:

Do you guys know if the dev plan to continue to use the same pictures with slight variations for the girls? it's fairly lame that they are doing for most girls now, even the ones from events. Are they really lacking money to do like before that each level have a different picture?

for the next 3 months - yes. after that - they have a big plan that is still to be announced, but I recommend tempering your expectations

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Ellie? But it should have been 69's turn (and I'm actually missing 69). O.o

At First, i thought you referred to Agent 69, but she's a CXH girl, & DDiv isn't one to bring up CXH in the HH parts of the forums, so i looked her up.  She has has a pretty face!  I hope she returns on schedule & that you can get her when she does!

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 1

I never understood why they translate "Shards" by "Fragments d'affection" in French.
If I translate in the other way, it would be: "Splitter der Zuneigung" in German or "Shards of affection" in English. And @bolitho76 would have had the same issue as in French 😉

Just "Fragments" in French would have sufficed.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Yes, but usually I don't want to see the tooltip there at all, because I'm looking for a suitable candidate and have to see the element.

Problem is the to narrow scrollbar, so when scrolling by mousewheel the cursor is always on some girl and the tooltip is blocking the rest.

So technically I can't see relevant thing, and that is just the same as the tooltip over the Girls Pic.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

While we're talking about wrong display, I'm pretty sure there were other places on this screen for the girl tooltip, right?

I'm actually confused why they moved this valuable information behind a button or tooltip at all, instead of using this plenty of empty space on the MD/R page 🤔. Step backwards IMO.

• Like 2

In other news, I'm going to have to skip this MDR after all. I'll grab a few shards and even use SP for them, but I'm far too low on kobans to actually get MD Jezebel this time (without throwing like 50 bucks at the game, which is not happening until and unless Kinkoid makes a 180° on their current monetization philosophy, so never, I'm afraid).

---

Also, old champions being relevant again was kind of fun and somewhat even refreshing for a time (albeit grossly unfair to everyone but players who throw at least 30 real-world bucks at the game monthly), but having to make all these drafts all the time is getting real old, real quick.

I have all 6 of them ready right now and my motivation for making 6 full drafts in a row yet again is currently below zero.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thinking 1

il y a 10 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

I have all 6 of them ready right now and my motivation for making 6 full drafts in a row yet again is currently below zero.

Well, since the only thing that matters is to lose against the champions, no need for making these drafts anyway 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic