6 minuti fa, Horsting ha scritto:

You mean "B", but indeed you are right: When disabling HH++, the top bar shows "G" as well:

Yep sorry, my bad. I currently have my savings with an M besides them, and I projected my poverty into my answer 😂😅😭 

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mdnoria said:

Nope, you won't find out soon image.png.84053ea2e7492768e168b911fbda72e6.png

Except if you plan to win/find/be gifted 990B/G all of a sudden 🙃 which should be the next step.

its not happening in 1 day but each month having to sell 120 items does jump it up quite a bit. so I year out could see it possibly. But then again that also depends on if KK lowers the items sell price again. 

7 hours ago, holymolly said:

Is that KK´s way of calling for peace?
(too much?..I guess it´s a bit of a difficult joke atm ..sorry..just trying to cheer up the mood)

It's a good joke (on KK and on the situation), I don't mind.

But will non card holders start to see sex ads on their screen? I thought that by "no ads to card holders" in the patch notes, they meant the freakin' shop pop-up, not real sex ads.

At least it was small, without graphics, only text (white on a black background), and easily dispatchable.

So... it's something that I can live with and continue playing (if it will pop-up just 1-2 a day).

BTW, I just got to the training dimension, so hot...

Spoiler

image.png.be1d01c349a6854d7926cd15f5dc097a.png

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, garadron said:

is it me or did they gutted the girl shards drop rate in PoP? All of the previous girls would take a month on avarage to get while the current girl is taunting me for... 2,5 months now?

I´ve once needed almost 4months to get 1.. strangely enough the latest dropped pretty fast for me ^^´

• Like 2

On 11/15/2023 at 5:05 PM, OmerB said:

I thought that by "no ads to card holders" in the patch notes, they meant the freakin' shop pop-up, not real sex ads.

As a card holder, I can say that I am still thrown into the shop regularly. I hope this does not mean they are preparing for ingame ads (aside of sex friends).

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

maybe you can point me to a good one for google chrome, in the off-topic sub-forum?

https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

• uwu 1

53 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I hope this does not mean they are preparing for ingame ads (aside of sex friends).

There are ingame ads now for non card holders :(

They are quite small, and I see them for some reason only on my mobile, and not on my laptop comp, but they are a bit annoying (covering most of the HA banner).

• Sad 1

Interesting how such is covered in the patch notes: Instead of saying "Non card holders will now see ingame ads" they announce it as no-change "no ads to card holders", which was never the case before.

If HH was not profitable, okay, I would understand it as an attempt to become profitable, but if it is (opposed to CxH), not sure if this will pay out. It will further decrease the player base, like it happened with past changes and predatory events already.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

image.png.f355389dd4184659b6f54e2d78eb0c74.png

That the adds were active in the game for ages is a thing that I experienced too. I had the little boxes at the right upper corner for ages (and easily hide them with addlbocker).

I don't know if card holders have seen the adds in the pasttime (or should have seen them) so I don't know if they really disabled the adds only with the last patch from visibel for paying players, but it seems that this was the intended thing from KK.

image.png.48cdd60d5e45e63fabc7712ec0b429ca.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Inuzuka said:

Oh hey, new quest...

Nice, I hadn't noticed yet. I expected it to come with next week's Wednesday patch at this point. Releasing an adventure mode chapter on a Friday has to be a first (not that I'm complaining, happy to get one ^^).

Edit: Oh, and there's the new World too along with this update! :x

image.png

I suppose the first V2 animated quest is the first one of the new world rather than the final one added to the Harem Tournament (which seems to have the same old format we're used to from the first couple of vignettes I've seen).

---

As for the ads, yeah, there are and have been all kinds of banner ads in HH since forever (typically in a similar place and form as the blue popups we get for Sex Friends offers). They were already in place when I started 4+ years ago (along with the old bug Sandman refers to in the chat Bolitho quoted above). I remember those blank squares with just the X to close them (and back then that bug used to affect legit Sex Friends popups too, sometimes).

It's just that, not unlike on YouTube, I've had reliable blockers on all my browsers and devices for intrusive ads, spams, popups and more for so many years, I had even forgotten there were supposed to be ads on HH until they've been mentioned in the latest patch notes. Not unlike YT's ads that I usually forget are even supposed to exist until they make a really dumb aggressive move like they've been doing for a couple of months now with their hilariously misplaced recent anti-adblock campaign that boils down to...  "Hey, stranger! So, we've spied on your device without your consent and we assume that you're using an adblocker on our site... We're disappointed, son... Don't you trust us?"

So no, I don't think this line in the recent patch notes is about more ads being added, but simply about them basically offering (or trying to offer) an "ad-free experience" to their paying customers. It's just that for most of us modern-day Internet users, especially those of us who visit somewhat NSFW stuff like hentai sites, that experience is already the base standard because we block Internet junk ourselves by default. Not unlike YouTube Premium, which is actually a thing that exists: you can pay a monthly subscription to YT so they pinkie swear not to spy on you (as much) and spare you (most of) their ads, technically... Even though most YT users already have a better experience than that for free because they block (at least a decent portion of) YT's ads and spyware by default.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

Interesting. I have ad blockers consequently disabled on KK pages, for sex friends to work, and as I never saw any other advertising. And ... I never saw advertising other than sex friends (including the daily PSH/CxH popups which give kobans). There was a short period where I did not have a monthly card, and didn't see any ads there either 🤔.

Is it probably really only visible in mobile view? I used the classic app that time, which probably did not show them either, and since I use the PWA (which implies that I need to regularly login with regular Firefox mobile, as this does not work on the PWA directly), I have a monthly card, in case this already had an effect before.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic