3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Nice, I hadn't noticed yet. I expected it to come with next week's Wednesday patch at this point. Releasing an adventure mode chapter on a Friday has to be a first (not that I'm complaining, happy to get one ^^).

Edit: Oh, and there's the new World too along with this update! :x

Ya, noticed this morning and had 1200 energy ready, so I've already downloaded it just in case this was released early by mistake.

and yes the first quest of the new world is the new animated type

Edit: Also from the new world a little info on Taria

Spoiler

Looks like there saying from a story point of view you have not met her yet so the one we have had for years come after this. there also implying she is a he at this point in the story so guess where getting that gender swap some people have asked for as the story is going to have to make him a her.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Horsting said:

Interesting how such is covered in the patch notes: Instead of saying "Non card holders will now see ingame ads" they announce it as no-change "no ads to card holders", which was never the case before.

If HH was not profitable, okay, I would understand it as an attempt to become profitable, but if it is (opposed to CxH), not sure if this will pay out. It will further decrease the player base, like it happened with past changes and predatory events already.

Now I'm seeing it on my laptop for the first time...

At least, I see the white 'X', so I can close this ad, while on my mobile phone, I can't see the 'X' sign.

image.png.1ca1ec3586cd5f3e1c1b87c5fec98662.png

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png.f355389dd4184659b6f54e2d78eb0c74.png

That the adds were active in the game for ages is a thing that I experienced too. I had the little boxes at the right upper corner for ages (and easily hide them with addlbocker).

I don't know if card holders have seen the adds in the pasttime (or should have seen them) so I don't know if they really disabled the adds only with the last patch from visibel for paying players, but it seems that this was the intended thing from KK.

image.png.48cdd60d5e45e63fabc7712ec0b429ca.png

Why did you tell them that their ads don’t work? Now they'll fix it! 😢

I don't know why I'm not seeing any ads, maybe because it's Nutaku? Or they don't work in a mobile browser. Because only in it I don’t have Adblock.

• Like 1

Anyone else getting glitched/BUGGED Equipment Item pricing in the Markets?  For 3-4 days in CXH & 2 days in HH, i check the Market for the rare Legendary Equipment Items that actually are better than the Equipment i currently have, but one price shows in the items' Info Box, but the BUY BUTTON has a price ≈9x what the Info Box says.

i have now reported it in CXH in-game Customer Service twice & HH in-game Customer Service, & found a new problem, the time & date for tickets' feedback isn't showing.

image.thumb.png.c4512f104911938a36e1b6c738f230c1.png

Are the Bug Reporting threads good for anything?  idk anymore...  have only done the in-game Tickets so far.

@DvDivXXX, @Ravi-Sama, @holymolly & other mods, any word on @Tohru's replacement?

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Seems there is no KC thread this month, or I have only not recognized one?

No, Ravi must have skipped this one.

It was an interesting one, the KC girl was one of the Gacha exclusive girls in HCL so I didn't get her from my legacy collection. Had tons of Kisses saved up on the various reward tracks and I wanted to get ahead in my League anyways (also to keep in the top 5% for HA).

35 minutes ago, Karxan said:

any word on @Tohru's replacement?

Not from me, but I still haven't visited Discord lately. The others will definitely know more and sooner than me.

14 minutes ago, 430i said:

any news on a KC revival?

None as far as I know.

14 minutes ago, 430i said:

How many KC girls are there going to be in total actually?

Close to 70 in total, of which we already got about half. Numbers @45026831 has a pretty complete spreadsheet and he keeps tabs, so he should know the exact number, but I haven't checked or asked him in months. Also of note is the fact that there have been girls who had never had time to get released in HCL itself but were ready or close enough to ready when they pulled the plug on HCL's development that they did make it to HH as KC girls, even though they only exist in HH, not HCL. We had a bunch of these already, but there might be a few left to come. Can't confirm too much on these without spoiling insider info though.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

40 minutes ago, 430i said:

Since we are on the topic - any news on a KC revival? How many KC girls are there going to be in total actually?

20 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Close to 70 in total, of which we already got about half.

If I count the girls in the Kinky Cumpetition category in the harem screen, there are currently 58 listed, so if there are around 70 in total, we've gone a lot further than halfway.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MrXY said:

KC was from 16.11 to 17.11. Seems like you missed it somehow?

From the dates KK use KC lasted from 16.11 to 18.11 and I asked about the Forum thread (like mdnoria pointed out) at a time where some minutes were left to this event 😉

image.png.a52222ece28de83eea67fb50ac12c347.png

And aditional: No I didn't miss the KC 😜😁

51 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

If I count the girls in the Kinky Cumpetition category in the harem screen, there are currently 58 listed, so if there are around 70 in total, we've gone a lot further than halfway.

DvDivXXX mentioned also that there were some girls who wasn't live in HCL at the time they stopped HCL with ca. 70 girls active. So it's easy that we have ca. 1/2 of the released girls (35-40) and the other ca. 20 girls were Girls who were in the pipeline to get released so don't count for the HCL 70 active girls. 🙂

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, Karxan a dit :

i check the Market for the rare Legendary Equipment Items that actually are better than the Equipment i currently have

I have this bug too (only notice because you talked about 😄). But I don't think it's worth it. Save your money to upgrade mythic equipments instead.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

I have this bug too (only notice because you talked about 😄). But I don't think it's worth it. Save your money to upgrade mythic equipments instead.

unless/until i get a new computer or get this 🔥🔥trashfire🔥🔥 fixed, MEquipment are just pretty trinkets, not anything i can use...

• Haha 1

@KarxanDo you mean this?

image.png.0cb369e2c98f3baa051537e581fe2e83.png

As far as I remember it is like this since ever in all games.
It is rather irritating but normal, because it shows the amount you get when selling the item.

And that has always been about 10% of its buying cost.

-----

I see the little white X from time to time, obviously the adblocker does something here.

But most of the time it is nearly not noticeable, because it appears right on the HH++ Button.

image.png.c878cd3ab90181e542a2606a6fd42131.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Except for kobans items where the price in the tooltip is the buying price when it's in the market, and the selling price when in your inventory.

But yeah that as always been like this and it's clearly not a bug, even if it's clearly overpriced.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

My records show KC 2023-11-16 to 2023-11-18 was the 51st one. KC 9 and 10 had 3 extra girl each that are not HCL girls so they would not count making it the total girl your should have counted 57. not sure how you get 58

Edited by Yamiray
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

The wiki lists 51 KC girls, but if you filter in the harem after KC you gain 58 girls.

ah, I check it out and yep Cutiepie Cori is coming up on KC and she never was. I took a look at the code and it seems to think she was on KC 9 but the extras there where Isabell,Scarlett, Uma. leave it to KK to get there own history wrong

• Hearts 1

4 hours ago, Der DinX said:

As far as I remember it is like this since ever in all games.
It is rather irritating but normal, because it shows the amount you get when selling the item.

And that has always been about 10% of its buying cost.

That's FuKKeD up...

1.thumb.jpg.ee5e05c6d6896d3973fb46cbf93b28cc.jpg

What did he have to do to accumulate SO many points? Considering that I have gained almost the maximum possible experience from all sources, he can get about another million and a half. In total, he somehow managed to accumulate another 9M points. If we take into account that the other contest is “Hard Training” (50k points per new girl and 60 points per level), then he either took 180 girls, or upgraded ~350 girls to level 250 (if we do not take into account awakenings). Well, or took 90 girls and upgraded the level of 175 girls. Somehow I seriously doubt this...

P.S. Even if he took boosters, it gave him 100k points per booster.

You can get 119,7k XP from a Path in PoV, so a total of 239,4k XP with both Paths

You can get 115,1k XP from a Path in PoG, so a total of 230,2k XP with both Paths

You can get 132,3k XP from Season

That's a total of 601,9k XP in total if you buy both Bonus Paths - that's more than 6 Million points. Ca. 9 Million points from the Daily Contest needed.

A Mythic Girl provides up to 1.432.338 points from GirlsXP and 44.940 points from levels. If the player have some Mythics to bring from lvl700 to 750 this alone provides per Mythic ca 448.100 points from Girls XP, a Legendary would give ca. 179.000 points.

It's a hard thing, but doable. Perhaps the player had not long ago passed the lvl700 awakening so it's possible that he have some Mythics to bring to lvl750.

6 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

You can get 119,7k XP from a Path in PoV, so a total of 239,4k XP with both Paths

You can get 115,1k XP from a Path in PoG, so a total of 230,2k XP with both Paths

You can get 132,3k XP from Season

That's a total of 601,9k XP in total if you buy both Bonus Paths - that's more than 6 Million points. Ca. 9 Million points from the Daily Contest needed.

A Mythic Girl provides up to 1.432.338 points from GirlsXP and 44.940 points from levels. If the player have some Mythics to bring from lvl700 to 750 this alone provides per Mythic ca 448.100 points from Girls XP, a Legendary would give ca. 179.000 points.

It's a hard thing, but doable. Perhaps the player had not long ago passed the lvl700 awakening so it's possible that he have some Mythics to bring to lvl750.

Also, when you get a monthly card, you get all the unclaimed rewards from the previous PoV, PoG, PoA, etc... so some leave unclaimed XP on the previous PoV (and PoG), and take a monthly card on the LC first day... That way, you can get quadruple amount of XP of each path.

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic