I was close to a heart attack when getting the email + ingame news: It is at minimum 2 weeks, better 2 months, too early to even have a chance for a sane implementation and working on our feedback. Luckily the ingame news was removed/replaced with the "New Features Survey", so I guess and hope it was an accident. Instead of would make sense to invite more people testing it on test server via announcement.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

Also: On test server, season and DG chests still give only 1 Xtal. Wasn't there the (reasonable) plan to align both, i.e. making the live server basically a snapshot/branch based on test server, and implement every change/fix hence on test server first, before in case backporting it to live server? That is at least how I do it in my projects: dev > beta > stable.

... oh, while writing "we are updating the game". Pleeeease do not merge the Labyrinth yet: Less than a week ago it was declared as in "alpha" state. Bringing it to live server now guarantees havoc.

On 12/5/2023 at 7:58 AM, Horsting said:

he mythic side quest (related to Labyrinth) is back again on test server:

Looks like its back on the live server today, and has more scenes then the first time I sow it. Definitely looks like the lead up to the Labyrinth now where before you where like what does this have to do with the Labyrinth.

On 12/5/2023 at 7:58 AM, Horsting said:

he mythic side quest (related to Labyrinth) is back again on test server:

Looks like its back on the live server today, and has more scenes then the first time I sow it. Definitely looks like the lead up to the Labyrinth now where before you where like what does this have to do with the Labyrinth.

Edit: looks like this double submitted, this one can be deleted

Edited by Yamiray

And the Labyrinth is indeed live now ... again, half-baked, surely buggy, I already know about the wrong CH <> defence stat info. KK never learns from mistakes it seems, rushing everything and then taking months to fix massive bugs behind ...

And YES: The all-mythic RE bug was merged together with it. And I guess also season/chests give again only 1 Xtal now (EDIT: Thanks for confirmation, mdnoria, if I did interpret it correctly)? This is hilarious ...

Edited by Horsting
  • Hug 2

It is funny how all the worst predictions become true. All these bugs are known to KK and I read here and there that they are "working on it". How broken must internal planning/procedure be if without any of those fixed things are just merged into live server? When reading from Rosso about "alpha" state, that things will go through long testing phases, I had hope, but it seems it was all empty words, why ever one would say something like this and then do the opposite, with well predicted catastrophic results ...

• Sad 2

The GS5 text has become overlay large, and something with the "Skip" button has changed so that HH++ does not move it to bottom anymore:

image.thumb.png.68d44f2ccdb9fc2ef10b5e63365ed116.png

Ah least the battles (still) give 2 Xtals, so I misinterpreted the "level 1" bug.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 4

The survey on the Laby did come before the Laby was even playable for me, so I told them 5 times in that survey that they are so incompetent, they didn't even add the feature to the game in time.

Another thing, did anyone hear anything about maaaaaaaybe give us a way to upgrade our little lightbulbs (most wanted from yellow to purple)? 10:1...20:1? Because I really don't know why I even still get them, I upgraded the 2 epic 5 Star girls and whatever, and green/grey doesn't get used either

image.png.ba4b1f86a6e47bee0f60d0ba1d267e8c.png

Edited by SamRei
  • Like 2

Regarding the bulbs I can only repeat what I (and others) said before: The only correct way to fix the dead bulb rarities is to merge them into a single bulb rarity/type, and simply have higher rarity girl skills cost more bulbs. Reducing complexity is the key, especially as we know how complex=buggy the code already is, so "adding" another feature (upgrading bulbs) is dangerous 😅.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, SamRei said:

The survey on the Laby did come before the Laby was even playable for me, so I told them 5 times in that survey that they are so incompetent, they didn't even add the feature to the game in time.

Another thing, did anyone here anything about maaaaaaaybe give us a way to upgrade our little lightbulbs (most wanted from yellow to purple)? 10:1...20:1? Because I really don't know why I even still get them, I upgraded the 2 epic 5 Star girls and whatever, and green/grey doesn't get used either

image.png.ba4b1f86a6e47bee0f60d0ba1d267e8c.png

I'm not expecting that it will change soon (soon ~ in at least few months).

Just put the bulbs on girls for a bit more extra cash, or stats boost for the PoPs / champions / labyrinth.

On 12/6/2023 at 8:17 PM, OmerB said:

I didn't see a thread for the future features survey...

Here are my quick rankings:

There isn't one.

Err... Real question here (I might ask Luna to make extra sure): I took the numbers as meaning "#1 = best, #9 = worst". You seem to have understood it the other way around, and now I'm no longer sure which is right.

Unless you actually meant to vote making the game more stable as the least important thing, and giving whales even more in-game advantages for being whales as the most important thing, but I doubt that. ^^

----

And yeah, @Horsting is ofc right that the solution  to have only one type of Light Bulbs instead of a truckload and simply have higher rarities require more bulbs would have been much better and user-friendly, but Omer is also right that there's no way they will change that now (or ever). So make do with that lemonade, folks.

I somewhat liberally use my Epic bulbs to power up a key 3-star piece of shit here and there when they're double-blessed (and if I can afford the awakenings and level-ups for just one week).

--- 

12 hours ago, SamRei said:

What survey about Labyrinth? o.O There's a survey for FUTURE possible features, not about the Labyrinth they've just released. Was there another survey that I'm somehow unaware of?

Also, don't give "feedback" when you're pissed off. Saying Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you in a survey might feel good to you at the time, but it won't feel good to @Luna - Kinkoid when/if she reads you, and it will definitely neither be read by the staff members you intended it for, nor serve any real purpose for anyone.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • uwu 1

Here you go @DvDivXXX so you filled it right :

Citation

Rank the new features according your preference. 1 being your favorite and 9 being your least favorite:

And yeah it seems strange to rate the game's stability as the least favorite.

The only angle I see to rate it that way being, this should not be a "new feature" but baseline.

I put stable first personally.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

What survey about Labyrinth? o.O There's a survey for FUTURE possible features, not about the Labyrinth they've just released. Was there another survey that I'm somehow unaware of?

The survey begins with an assessment of the current innovation (Labyrinth)

• Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, mdnoria said:

Rank the new features according your preference. 1 being your favorite and 9 being your least favorite:

Good that you mentioned it. Now I know that I did the same mistake and filled it out wrong. During the whole survery a higher number was the "good"/"better" one and for this last question they switched the logic. Great. I have no doubt many people oversee this and the survery result is completly useless because people were voting with a different scale in mind.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I remembered something from Discord to this topic:

image.png.316bb0f0b01d3f2ab9af46926294ab37.png

No offense to them, but how the fuck do you follow the same ranking schema for the whole survey only to flip it on the last question? Did they get wasted midway through compiling the survey?!?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, mdnoria said:

I put stable first personally.

Dito (although now I am not sure whether I might have sorted it the wrong way round as well). But I lost trust and hope in this completely. After disastrous (buggy) Laby release I think I am not at the trust/expectation level of most other veterans, expecting the worst 😄.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Hug 3

29 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I think I am not at the trust/expectation level of most other veterans, expecting the worst 😄.

Is it wrong that a part of me is kind of glad about that, not so much as in "I told you so" (though I did ^^) but rather as in "welcome to the club, dude! we've been expecting you".

1 hour ago, 430i said:

Did they get wasted midway through compiling the survey?!?

I laughed at your joke because you're funny (as usual), but in all fairness, Luna was not joking when she said she takes full responsibility for this mishap. She takes full responsibility for the entire thing, because she has to do everything that used to be done by various CMs herself now that she's the only one left.

In this case, she presented the survey to us mods before publishing it and we gave her constructive feedback to improve or clarify a few things (mostly Darkyz for the improvements this time around). But there were last-minute changes even after that and we're all only human. And when there's too much pressure (and urgency? kek ^^) on a single person, it's to be expected that they won't be able to get everything right all the time.

• Like 2

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic