I use the hh++ script and if I click at one girl in a battleteam in the "change Team" widget, I can switch between the girls in the upgrade window.

image.png 

After clicking at Venus (and for better image change to skills):

image.png

Wouldn't want to install that on my work laptop, it's pretty ok to keep the game open in firefox, noone cares about that, but having extra scripts is not something I want here, maybe at home, but I do believe the game should give us some option by itself

8 minutes ago, SamRei said:

Wouldn't want to install that on my work laptop

Understandable. Well, it's a workaround only and, true, it woud be much better that KK would add the features from the script to the game.

Well, without script the best way is to click on every girl of the team from the team selection screen.

With some scripts, you can easily switch from one girl to another within the same team.

Is it just me or the grey hair filter does not work at all in the harem (no girl matches the filter, the other hair colors works fine).

The hair color in the ajax request seems to be 750 instead of 888.

Edited by mdnoria

26 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Is it just me or the grey hair filter does not work at all in the harem (no girl matches the filter, the other hair colors works fine).

Same here. Didn't recognise since I use Harem++.

3 hours ago, mdnoria said:

The hair color in the ajax request seems to be 750 instead of 888.

Ya, that is totally odd. I can't find where that 750 is coming from. I checked all the css that seem to be connected and all had 888 that I could see. Found some new base64 stuff on the page so they may be hiding it. Will have to do some more digging when I get some time.

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I can't find where that 750 is coming from.

I found it

image.png.b898210c3672762d772a2b388fe3e917.png

When taking a value from the selectors it's capping any integer it finds to the max girl level. This should be just be applied to the level range filter but it's being applied to all filters. This also makes it impossible to search for Ash brown (765) and using "8008" to find "Sheba V.A.L.E.T-8008". I've reported this to KK's devs.

Edited by zoopokemon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zebel said:

are there any girls with grey hair?

A good amount. Problem is:

13 hours ago, mdnoria said:

the grey hair filter does not work at all in the harem (no girl matches the filter, the other hair colors works fine).

It's a bug and reported to the devs. But with the orthodox easter around and May 1st I dobut that they fix it before next monday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zebel said:

are there any girls with grey hair?

to date it should be

Lupa
Maleva
Xmas Lupa
Akama
Loving Lupa
Carnival Akama
Bunna
Michaela
Halloween Lupa
Revenge
Iba’lee
Silver Lupa
Fabienne
Danielle
Bitch
Ennea
Sweet Revenge
Anniversary Lupa
Golden Lupa
Sassy Bitch
Flamenco-Dancer Akama
Jabberwock Maleva
Ghostly Future Raquel
Peeping Fabienne
Swan Michaela
Pyramid Lupa
Anniversary Bunna
Edwarda
Librarian Danielle
Eastern Bitch
Battle Bunna
Eri
Marowank
Invidia
Visora

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

This week on HH.com was Blond hair, and it still is for me.
The blessing for next week is Red hair, and that was at least the case already yesterday evening.

54b5d5d2-ab6c-11ed-b6ee-02420a00-.png.d3ac349bec31c8bac472ddcd05433879.png

My bad. Current blessings are intact indeed. I'm talking about next week blessings - they WAS Sensual+Gray Hair from monday reset and till some moment (what seems caused all that disscussion around "Gray not found" in harem filters) - and now they Sens+Red Hair. And i noticed it only today afer reset - so they have changed earlier - but they was Sensual+Gray Hair!

Edited by HentaiGuru
  • Like 3

According to the event description, season fights do not give any points for the upcoming seasonal event right? I checked the rankings and couldnt find most of the usual top20 players, so wanted to make sure I am not missing something before spending my kisses.

il y a 51 minutes, 430i a dit :

According to the event description, season fights do not give any points for the upcoming seasonal event right? I checked the rankings and couldnt find most of the usual top20 players, so wanted to make sure I am not missing something before spending my kisses.

Unless KK decided to change the tasks of the mega-event "Hot Assembly", season fights won't give any points to the upcoming mega-event.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 430i said:

since that ranking is irrelevant and getting all rewards  in seasons is super easy since laby,  i will keep  my stored up kisses for the next cbc mojo task or a regular contest where they may grant me 300 koban.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Methos2 said:

want to commend KK about scheduling SM during MD but I'm afraid that they may it away if they hear it. It's sad what we have come to expect from KK.

SM has always been a more random event in its location, this will be the 5th time its lined up with the new Mythic event, its lined up with a few mythic revivals as well. It seems to happen more often on OD though. That is what makes the SM event seem odd in some of the other games. since there to new to have OD or Mythic revivals the SM seems to happen in the middle of no where for them since HH seems to be the base line and there other games get it when HH does.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I apologize for being off-topic, does anyone know what's going on with Nutaku now?

The site is completely unavailable for me, showing error 503.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 at 19-38-50 Service Unavailable.png

PS it works now. false alarm

Edited by Alander
it works now