1 minute ago, Defens said:

Have you guys noticed new building near the arena on main city? Future leagues perhaps? 

Yeah, That would be for the leagues even has under construction on it.
Another change they added into settings to turn the koban spending confirmation on again if you turned it off.
image.thumb.png.bdde586a3eb00a10973ed0af14fded1d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Defens said:

Have you guys noticed new building near the arena on main city screen? Future leagues perhaps? I cant see words written over the tape on my phone 

Gentrification has come to the Haremsphere,:D average denizens will be forced to move to the suburbs due to the high cost of living there.:(

The league's building will sell seat licenses for those who wish to attend the events:/ welcome to the real world, only the rich need to apply.9_9

23 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I'm not sure everybody knows about this, but Kinkoid has their own website with blogs on it for example.
They've posted a small blog about the leagues already:
http://www.kinkoid.com/haremverse-news-leagues/

Feel free to get the first bit of information about it.

the screenshot concerns me a bit...

dont get me wrong, after just seeing one screenshot i wont rant about anything, but:

it is said that you get one league point every 30 minutes and in the screenshot it looks like you can collect just up to five...

that would be a surprising short period until points start to get wasted, til now the design was quite reasonable about this...

i mean we all have to sleep and go to work and so on...

but if i am right about this koban spenders would have a huge advantage in the league...

i admit (even defend) the devs right to earn money on their game,

but as much i appreciate every new feature, any step towards P2W might hurt this game...

i still say being as F2P friendly as HH actually is, is one of its biggest strengths...

EDIT: thx George, yes it is 60 minutes per point, so it is not as extreme as i thought first, but still short i guess...

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The actual purpose of that building is for Clubs (Guilds) according to FAB Kinkoid, not Leagues. Seems both systems will soon be here!

yet i cant imagine how a guild in this game would work or what it should do for us, but im looking forward to it...

@BananaJoy would you consider setting up a german guild? i feel like you are the most prominent one... ;)

Edited by Skiron

2 minutes ago, Skiron said:

dont get me wrong, after just seeing one screenshot i wont rant about anything, but:

it is said that you get one league point every 30 minutes and in the screenshot it looks like you can collect just up to five...

The post says 1 charges every 60 minutes, I think the 30 minutes is partial progress on the bar for the next point.

5 hours is much more friendly than 2 1/2, although perhaps still a bit on the low end.

5 minutes ago, Skiron said:

that would be a surprising short period until points start to get wasted, til now the design was quite reasonable about this...

i mean we all have to sleep and go to work and so on...

but if i am right about this koban spenders would have a huge advantage in the league...

i admit (even defend) the devs right to earn money on their game,

but as much i appreciate every new feature, any step towards P2W might hurt this game...

i still say being as F2P friendly as HH actually is, is one of its biggest strengths...

I believe there is a promotion/relegation system in the leagues.
So not everybody is in the same league.
Payers will get together pretty quick in this setup.

But yes, we have very little information, so not that much to talk about yet.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The post says 1 charges every 60 minutes, I think the 30 minutes is partial progress on the bar for the next point.

5 hours is much more friendly than 2 1/2, although perhaps still a bit on the low end.

my bad! you are right... but still like to sleep more than 5 hours in a row :D

After giving an eye to Kinkoid blog, I must admit I don't wait the leagues with heartbeat. I know I sound pessimistic, but If my interpretation is true, leagues will make game whales even more powerful, and free players even less, thus spreading even more the gap between free and paying players. I always thought that there is nothing bad for a paying player to progress faster than a free player, but i think also that for a really best free-to-play game the main difference between the free and paying players regarding gaining progress should be only one: the time employed (in a reasonable proportion). Unluckily, since the introduction of the new PvP system and the other updates that started in that period, this has become an utopic scenery in HH.

6 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Will the leagues be an added modus or will it replace the current pvp battle system?

You challenge people to fight in the tower of fame from the group of players that it lets you choose from.
It is a bonus in the old tower of fame you could fight players as well.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

After giving an eye to Kinkoid blog, I must admit I don't wait the leagues with heartbeat. I know I sound pessimistic, but If my interpretation is true, leagues will make game whales even more powerful, and free players even less, thus spreading even more the gap between free and paying players. I always thought that there is nothing bad for a paying player to progress faster than a free player, but i think also that for a really best free-to-play game the main difference between the free and paying players regarding gaining progress should be only one: the time employed (in a reasonable proportion). Unluckily, since the introduction of the new PvP system and the other updates that started in that period, this has become an utopic scenery in HH.

if the system wont be changed, after a few weeks the player would be sorted by their strength anyway. so the weaker are in the lower leagues and the stronger r in the upper leagues. and its not like the tof where everyone fights against everyone.

Finally had time after the travel event to develop a scene for my art thread. You know how Travel Arcana has this nice looking fur coat? Well, now you know why she's into that in the middle of northern hemisphere summer. I have no Gwenaelle or Kalissa models yet, but Juliette and Regine keep Arcana company nicely. (And I have a few more on the way soon.)

PvP proceeds. Finally got 9M for the twins' fourth star. Climbing that 18M mountain now. Should be a lot easier than it was back when I was leveling Abrael. I can afford to buy out the entire XP shop, and even the epic affection items when they appear.

If only I could get an epic charm item! I keep going up against players with 2-4 of them. I have 0. They never drop, and I won't be able to gamble for them in pachinko any time soon. That equipment vendor has offered several legendary charm items, but they're all either chest (the most useless slot for them), or they're only a few dozen points over what I already have. So frustrating.

Edited by Hollo

18 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Finally had time after the travel event to develop a scene for my art thread. You know how Travel Arcana has this nice looking fur coat? Well, now you know why she's into that in the middle of northern hemisphere summer. I have no Gwenaelle or Kalissa models yet, but Juliette and Regine keep Arcana company nicely. (And I have a few more on the way soon.)

PvP proceeds. Finally got 9M for the twins' fourth star. Climbing that 18M mountain now. Should be a lot easier than it was back when I was leveling Abrael. I can afford to buy out the entire XP shop, and even the epic affection items when they appear.

If only I could get an epic charm item! I keep going up against players with 2-4 of them. I have 0. They never drop, and I won't be able to gamble for them in pachinko any time soon. That equipment vendor has offered several legendary charm items, but they're all either chest (the most useless slot for them), or they're only a few dozen points over what I already have. So frustrating.

Are you perhaps getting the tiers of epic and legendary around the wrong way? Epic (orange/yellow) is weaker than Legendary (purple).

But yeah, upgrades are easier to afford now that we've grown our harems to larger sizes, more money coming in. Plus all the new additions since then like ToF rewards, and better funds from PVP.

Oh, right, yeah. I get oranges; I want purples, naturally.

I'm not looking forward to having to farm pachinko for them, either. I'm sure I'll spend millions on drops that won't fit my stats. Sigh. Well, I suppose I shouldn't borrow trouble. At least I have the twins...

9 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

groups like that sucks. noone gives good xp :(

at least easy 1st place rewards i guess ;)

i would guess you will see this a lot more often, there arent that many players of your lvl but many many grps...

well, at least til the groups get bigger on the live server ;)