7 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Few important things, 1 type of player for both, 2 the girls in the fight, 3 how many of the girls actually got used, 4 the girls specialty dictates what special move they use, so HC crits, KH heals, and Charm blocks and they ALWAYS trigger on an Orgasm as well as bringing your next girl in.

So if you and he both have alphas of the correct type, that's gonna help, for ones like me who have a girl who doesn't match my type I don't get as big a bonus as I could, but I do get the Know-How heal as my second crit move after the first orgasm.  At least for me getting that big burst of healing usually makes me win before my Omega even enters the fight.  Sometimes my Alpha actually can crit enough that the Beta doesn't join in but that's rare on PVP.

You can tell player type from the stats. I'm charm; he's KH. However, that's already figured into the stats seen above - he got a harmony boost, which translated into a higher crit%. Player type dictates the alpha type, and since he can only crit once, that dictates the only special he'll get, too*. And it probably makes a big difference, as we know - charm's special is not as good as KH's.

*One thing I've never heard before is special triggering on orgasm. Are you sure? I've seen orgasms trigger lots of times with a special announced, and lots of times with no special announced. But if you're right, then he'll get more than one special.

No, the orgasm bonuses are triggered completely independent of the crits and depend solely on filling up the orgasm meter. If both orgasm and crit happen on the same turn, that's coincidental. (And it only really matters with HC players, because for them the attack bonuses stack up, 1.5 x 1.5 = 2.25 of the normal attack value, which is more than they get if orgasm and wild burst happen on different turns.)

Edited by _shal_

I have to admit, i'm starting to lose interest in the game. This harmony issue is unacceptable to me. It would take no more than 2 minutes to fix it in a way or another, but after 5 months still nothing. 5 months!? Seriously? Even 1 week would be too much time for something like this IMHO.

And with this unbalanced system they introduced the weekly TOF, and now they are going to introduce another PVP feature (leagues) with 1 class in a tremendous disadvantage. Ridiculous, even a kid could understand it.

Plus, i'll be honest: i don't really like the last girls. The art is clearly different, the old one was definitely better IMHO.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I have to admit, i'm starting to lose interest in the game. This harmony issue is unacceptable to me. It would take no more than 2 minutes to fix it in a way or another, but after 5 months still nothing. 5 months!? Seriously? Even 1 week would be too much time for something like this IMHO.

And with this unbalanced system they introduced the weekly TOF, and now they are going to introduce another PVP feature (leagues) with 1 class in a tremendous disadvantage. Ridiculous, even a kid could understand it.

Plus, i'll be honest: i don't really like the last girls. The art is clearly different, the old one was definitely better IMHO.

I understand and agree with what you're saying. Please put this in a Feedback thread that's easier for Mika and Noacc to see. It has to be difficult for them to slog thru a 126 page thread for useful and relevant feedback.

Maybe they will listen to some new voices instead of the old ones like mine

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joe-da-G said:

Thanks for the hats up, @Skiron... I'm afraid, though, i'll be crushed just a liiiiiittle bit less than you in that monstruous league...

Let's meet tomorrow in the same place while they will all go jump at each other's throat in the next league... :x

"a little"... very diplomatic... :D

it is not that bad in the end, f.e. losing to the big C still gives me 70 xp ;)

and yeah, there is always a next day... and sun comes after rain... and Karma was nice to me anyways as i told above :)

btw i was surprised to see the league that fast announced for the main server...

i thought it would take more time to make sure all bugs are gone... good job i guess! :)

Edited by Skiron
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Blain said:

I understand and agree with what you're saying. Please put this in a Feedback thread that's easier for Mika and Noacc to see. It has to be difficult for them to slog thru a 126 page thread for useful and relevant feedback.

Maybe they will listen to some new voices instead of the old ones like mine

I opened a thread there almost 2 months ago, i don't want to seem too pushy 😁

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/5972-unbalanced-harmony-system/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I opened a thread there almost 2 months ago, i don't want to seem too pushy 😁

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/5972-unbalanced-harmony-system/

Everything belongs in context, and in your case, 2 months is long enough. Nothing wrong at this point with being more assertive. Otherwise, people will ignore your opinion and treat you like a doormat. Your opinion is as valid as anyone else's and deserves to be heard. Make them hear you 📢

19 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Has the affection all-time ranking been regenerated in some way on HH.com? I jumped about 650 spots since last night even though I've gained almost no additional affection points.

It happened again. Another ~1300 ranks gained overnight without doing anything with affection.

Edit: Harem level as well, though less noticeable (up by about 100-150 ranks).

Edited by _shal_

Rawr at sticky-itis. I'm thrilled at the influx of content from Kinkoid, but the more stickies there are, the less attention each one gets. :shakefist:

In other news... first league is still four days away?!

Other other news: level 250 now; closing in on 1500 tries on Final without Zoe or Edna. Rawr again. That pity counter needs more pity.

11 minutes ago, Discreet sin said:

anybody else having trouble obtaining the new girls? I've fought ninja guy like 300 times already and still nothing.

In hentai heroes i got the ninja spy girl on 1st day and i farm donatien until today and still nothing........

In gay harem i got the donatien girl on 1st day and i farm ninja spy until today and still nothing..........

So you are not alone in this unlucky spree.