Ok question of preference, we've got 1 day 20 hours until the event ends. In about 8 hours I get enough Kobans to do another EP pull.  should I pull then to have a 50% chance of getting one of the last two event girls, or wait and just get one of the ones I don't have already?

11 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Ok question of preference, we've got 1 day 20 hours until the event ends. In about 8 hours I get enough Kobans to do another EP pull.  should I pull then to have a 50% chance of getting one of the last two event girls, or wait and just get one of the ones I don't have already?

I'd save and see if I need to use refills during Epic Days (as there's really not much in terms of details about that).
Alternatively, there's likely to be a girl upgraded to 5 stars in the revival at the end of the month, I'd prefer the chance at one of them.

Gah. Someday I'll get there...

At least I'm satisfied with the work fantasy event. (New art is up in my thread!) Got both event girls, and ever closer to my one-year anniversary, meaning I'll be able to hopefully spend a lot less time grinding for them, and more grinding kobans and cash for EP.

And boss girls, sigh. Silvanus is now 90 fights in. For every two fights on him, I do one on Roko to level him up. He's now 260, same as Final, and still rising. I'll probably max him before either Sylvia or Leeditt appear.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:24 PM, Discreet sin said:

anybody else having trouble obtaining the new girls? I've fought ninja guy like 300 times already and still nothing.

no

On 9/15/2018 at 8:07 AM, Damoncord said:

50% is quiete a good rate, i would do that. if u failed u get a perm girls anyway, so nothing to loose

On 9/15/2018 at 5:13 PM, Chthugha said:

Well, well, well... I finally got you as opponent, Damoncord.
Didn't expect to win though >,<
Your stats are way better now, and I'm charm.

image.png

I'm thinking it gives some advantages to the attacker.  The first strike at least can help quite a bit, when the tables are turned I'm seeing it go the other way.

I've been taking yall's advice and I've been dumping my cash into gear instead of stats lately, I've got 6 purple Monostat Hardcore now, only 2 are more than 5 levels old now, they still need upgrading.

I'd hope that they'd just combine both revivals into the same week, since, along with anniversary events, there might even be free players running out of event girls to get (For example, if I'd gotten Meta during the anniversary, I'd be one away from getting all the superhero event characters.). Otherwise, we face a similar issue again next year.

On 9/17/2018 at 12:40 AM, Damoncord said:

I'm thinking it gives some advantages to the attacker.  The first strike at least can help quite a bit, when the tables are turned I'm seeing it go the other way.

I've been taking yall's advice and I've been dumping my cash into gear instead of stats lately, I've got 6 purple Monostat Hardcore now, only 2 are more than 5 levels old now, they still need upgrading.

Yeah just ran into you again, and it ended with me up almost 48K health.  The attacker does get an advantage apparently.

On 9/18/2018 at 2:29 AM, gnome said:

I'd hope that they'd just combine both revivals into the same week, since, along with anniversary events, there might even be free players running out of event girls to get (For example, if I'd gotten Meta during the anniversary, I'd be one away from getting all the superhero event characters.). Otherwise, we face a similar issue again next year.

or just gave out all girls instead only the half :D