2 hours ago, masca10 said:

Congrats! :D

I've enough kobans now too, but I'm hesitant to do, so...

NO!!!  I just see this now!!!!

You have to try!!!!!

hehehehe!  It feels so good-  to try and win.

Maybe the event girls are more likely than the others?  idk?  But, I'm telling you!!  So worth it.

of course, I got like 4 purples?   So mine was like a photo perfect...

IF you want to discuss?  I'm up for awhile to go.  My cat got all crazy out with her date and chased her back inside!!  hehehe.  Even if it isn't perfect, won't you feel better if you try!???

• Like 1

Just now, brassygirl said:

NO!!!  I just see this now!!!!

You have to try!!!!!

hehehehe!  It feels so good-  to try and win.

Maybe the event girls are more likely than the others?  idk?  But, I'm telling you!!  So worth it.

of course, I got like 4 purples?   So mine was like a photo perfect...

IF you want to discuss?  I'm up for awhile to go.  My cat got all crazy out with her date and chased her back inside!!  hehehe.  Even if it isn't perfect, won't you feel better if you try!???

Yeah, but I'm still in the world 4, (IK) and Gruntt doesn't drop any gal yet. My possibilities of getting a event girl are very small. It'd be liked to have more kobans to do that. I've enough for only one try. And I don't want to get a normal boss chick. :/

Btw, you could see the answer to the message that you asked me, if I still lived in my hometown? I answered that. :DxD

You're a neko girl too!? If I could change my dog for a cat I'd do, w/out hesitation. I love the tricolor cats. ^_^

On 10/30/2017 at 1:54 AM, masca10 said:

Yeah, but I'm still in the world 4, (IK) and Gruntt doesn't drop any gal yet. My possibilities of getting a event girl are very small. It'd be liked to have more kobans to do that. I've enough for only one try. And I don't want to get a normal boss chick. :/

Btw, you could see the answer to the message that you asked me, if I still lived in my hometown? I answered that. :DxD

You're a neko girl too!? If I could change my dog for a cat I'd do, w/out hesitation. I love the tricolor cats. ^_^

Edited by brassygirl
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, masca10 said:

hahaha.  Why change your dog?  you just get a really BIG cat!!!  hehehe.  Dog learn to fear big cats.

Did you already get the girl from this event?  Halloween Julliet?  That is key!  You must get her.  for sure, from the fights in world.  It is as you say:  if you just do not want anything thing else?  you must get all the boss girls first.

My how disciplined you are!!  I can not last one minute on my own.  Give me 5400 and I spin for it!! hahaha.  But, you are completely right!  The first girl I got by 10X was Cundegonde (sp) who I love but didn't realize until later she is from World 8.  Still she is a great fighter and kick ass attitude which I like.

I messaged you back of your lovely message about Picasso's hometown...it is 850 km from you?  is that right?  and you are in the North?  Where the rough and tough of Spanish live?  hehehe.  Maybe I didn't answer but thought I did.  Sometime is so late.....  you know that!!!  

Have a great Monday!!  Here in USA?  They say someone close to the President MAY be arrested today!!!  Look for that on the news!!  hehehehe.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

u mean chrismas event? or is there another event coming first?

We have another unnamed event next month they have not said what day it starts though but the other events are normally the start of the month so every one will at least get the harem member from doing 12 of 14 missions ago it will not be a know how girl this time either so either a hardcore or charm girl from doing the missions that will have amazing stats as well will be in the top 4 at least of that stat type so will be a great addition to your harem if she has the same main stat as you.

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

hahaha.  Why change your dog?  you just get a really BIG cat!!!  hehehe.  Dog learn to fear big cats.

I live in a really small flat (55 m2). I can't have more animals in my home. :(

My dog is a Maltese Bichon. Is a really pretty dog, but very noisy and cowardly. :D

Did you already get the girl from this event?  Halloween Julliet?  That is key!  You must get her.  for sure, from the fights in world.  It is as you say:  if you just do not want anything thing else?  you must get all the boss girls first.

Yes! I got her really early, more than Gork actually. It took like 90-100 fights. On the other hand, Gork took like 300-350 fights. ^_^

My how disciplined you are!!  I can not last one minute on my own.  Give me 5400 and I spin for it!! hahaha.  But, you are completely right!  The first girl I got by 10X was Cundegonde (sp) who I love but didn't realize until later she is from World 8.  Still she is a great fighter and kick ass attitude which I like.

Let's say that, since I've been through a lot of economic hardships in recent years, I've learned to appreciate what I have and to save. -_-:)

I messaged you back of your lovely message about Picasso's hometown...it is 850 km from you?  is that right?  and you are in the North?  Where the rough and tough of Spanish live?  hehehe.  Maybe I didn't answer but thought I did.  Sometime is so late.....  you know that!!! 

Yes, you've to know that Spain is a little big than California, where you live, but imagine that I live in San Francisco, and Picasso live in San Diego.

Yes, that's the distance between the two cities. :(

Bah, don't worry about that. Is just that the inbox doesn't show anything from you or anybody else. :/

Have a great Monday!!  Here in USA?  They say someone close to the President MAY be arrested today!!!  Look for that on the news!!  hehehehe.

You too! ;)

How easy is make the things right. But, here is the same thing. Many corrupt politicians. :|:(

Edited by masca10

11 hours ago, Damoncord said:

I think I'm gonna end up ripping my hair out.  almost 400 attacks on Dark Lord and still no Halloween Juliette.  It's now a question will I get her to drop or will I get Noemy first as I am almost done with her world.  The sad thing is I started the Invaded Kingdom right before the event started.

I already reach to 678 (yeh, I'm counting) battles with dark lord, earn Fairy (finishing her world without any girl dropping by Silvanus, alas) and nothing of Julliete too. I am almost givin up her, cause I already lost $ 8.814.000 (and some kobans in contests) spending my stamina with her troll instead my last unlocked boss, that gives 13k more per battle, so... I know how you feel >sigh< :(

1 hour ago, Varnart said:

got really lucky yesterdays, not only did Halloween julliette drop, but 10 minutes later was fighting donieton and kaliena dropped too woohoo

That would have been because you increased your boss girl drop rate from fighting dark lord since every time you fight a boss without a boss girl dropping it increases your chance of a boss girl dropping so when you changed bosses you had a higher drop rate than before.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, natstar said:

That would have been because you increased your boss girl drop rate from fighting dark lord since every time you fight a boss without a boss girl dropping it increases your chance of a boss girl dropping so when you changed bosses you had a higher drop rate than before.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to remember to check the bosses who still have girls I need periodically during events.  I saw your post about that and hit the Ninja Spy and he gave me Sung Tai Ki.  I'm really annoyed with Dark Lord right now, another day and more than 100 more attempts (spend 900 Kobans on combativity recharges) and still no Halloween Juliette.