10 hours ago, Varnart said:

still haven't gotten julliette, battled dark lord over 100 times still nothing, I do have 23 girls, so the drop rate is small, spent 600 kobans on energy yesterday to fight him 40 times and still nothing

She is a event girl they have a set drop rate the only girls with a decreased drop rate are boss girls and their drop rate is only effected by the number of girls you have gotten that drop from bosses getting boss girls from epic pachinko also effects their drop rate but if you had 100 girls and only 5 were from bosses only the 5 from bosses would effect boss girls from dropping.

You still have until the 31st when the new missions/contests end on the day but you can use battle energy refills to get her anyways event girls have a higher drop rate so pretty easy to get them with a few battle energy refills just before the event is going to end.

5 minutes ago, Varnart said:

I would, you can always circle back, and get her later, and the dark lord has two blue haired girls kimmie and arcana

Indeed 2 and the one i lack is Arcana , i'l circle back to him after the 31 or so hopping to get it then :S

7 minutes ago, Redouche said:

Indeed 2 and the one i lack is Arcana , i'l circle back to him after the 31 or so hopping to get it then :S

yeah that's the girl I lack from him as well, as soon as I finish the quest ill circle back and get her, 2 from grunt, 2 from edwarda, and if I don't get any right now from donateiton, 2 from him and then the 3 from magic forest, hamlien town, and plain of rituals 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Varnart said:

yeah that's the girl I lack from him as well, as soon as I finish the quest ill circle back and get her, 2 from grunt, 2 from edwarda, and if I don't get any right now from donateiton, 2 from him and then the 3 from magic forest, hamlien town, and plain of rituals 

You are much advanced in the game than me ^^ ( i have just scratched the surface World 4) ><

Gotta catch them all ! xD good luck with that 

Edited by Redouche

Ok, now things get really, really strange to me... I guess that Red Battler and Ankio love me so much, that they just say "Hey, we don't need any more gifts, just pay us a good time togheter and we will be all ready for you!" xD

I just upgrade Red Battler (is hard get all the needed money battling just the Dark Lord and spending 600k buying 2 legendary aff. items by day) and what happens? She gaves me a awesome surprise: she was already ready to upgrade her again! :o

I have a theory for this. I upgrade them for their 3rd star before they change the affection thing, when a epic chocolate gives you 2,300 aff, and you needed 40 000 to level up a initial girl. I also remember that I surpassed the points needed to level up Battler and Ankio a bit to much considerable. So, in the conversion of the old affection system to the new, my points still surpassed the affection needed for the upgrades, and now I just have to pay for the upgrade itself. Still, is strange (as happens with the xp of the girls, I should not have all the affection points required for the next level -1?), but I must say, is a very nice strange thing!  :y

But really, I'm the only one that this happens???O.o

13 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

Ok, now things get really, really strange to me... I guess that Red Battler and Ankio love me so much, that they just say "Hey, we don't need any more gifts, just pay us a good time togheter and we will be all ready for you!" xD

I just upgrade Red Battler (is hard get all the needed money battling just the Dark Lord and spending 600k buying 2 legendary aff. items by day) and what happens? She gaves me a awesome surprise: she was already ready to upgrade her again! :o

I have a theory for this. I upgrade them for their 3rd star before they change the affection thing, when a epic chocolate gives you 2,300 aff, and you needed 40 000 to level up a initial girl. I also remember that I surpassed the points needed to level up Battler and Ankio a bit to much considerable. So, in the conversion of the old affection system to the new, my points still surpassed the affection needed for the upgrades, and now I just have to pay for the upgrade itself. Still, is strange (as happens with the xp of the girls, I should not have all the affection points required for the next level -1?), but I must say, is a very nice strange thing!  :y

But really, I'm the only one that this happens???O.o

Happened with both the new 5 star girls if you played before the patch to level past 40 came out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

still missing one of the ninja girls but wont go back there. only 4k dollar i get there. at my actual boss i get 9-12k

Just go back to get the ninja boss in a month since fighting any boss will increase your chance of getting a boss girl since it just increases your chance as long as you don't get a boss girl.

5 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

admittance of the dead i am now since 2 days. looks somehow like the underworld in dbz ^^

It's a mix between dragonballz when goku first died on his way to snake way and bleach the white sand part before the snake is from the hollow world also the characters are a mix of bleach and dragonball king yemma all the buildings are bleach ones except the snake and the round build they look they dragonball ones also samone is rukia and donation is aizen you get her on the second last scroll however on magic forest you get the fairy girl on the 5th when you have 7 scroll quest things to do.

Edited by natstar

On 10/27/2017 at 3:01 PM, brassygirl said:

I do recall someone saying they are low on Books.

that was you was it not?  You are low on Books.

You have girls.

No books.

I followed your advice and stockpiled books.

I'm surprized you ask me about this yet again:  3 times isn't it??

love brassy

I was the one out of books a week ago, then I started stockpiling them =)

• Like 1

I think I'm gonna end up ripping my hair out.  almost 400 attacks on Dark Lord and still no Halloween Juliette.  It's now a question will I get her to drop or will I get Noemy first as I am almost done with her world.  The sad thing is I started the Invaded Kingdom right before the event started.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Damoncord said:

I think I'm gonna end up ripping my hair out.  almost 400 attacks on Dark Lord and still no Halloween Juliette.  It's now a question will I get her to drop or will I get Noemy first as I am almost done with her world.  The sad thing is I started the Invaded Kingdom right before the event started.

I feel your pain!!!  Wow.    Your hair (and I ) are hoping things turn around!  I am thinking warm thoughts your way for success.  HJ!!

• Like 1