• Bastet
    • Bimbette
    • Sponsor Sara Jay
    • Misvaginus
    • Jealous Bunny's Mother
    • LuxuriousBody
    • Dusty
    • Lupa's Mother

Cmon man, valicta in the event has got to be a mistake, someone just isnt admiting it. because if it was on purpose it shows  a "dont give a fuck" attitude towards the event. honestly just gona get yuna lola, cause big tits, and just wait for the event to end to resume my tier 2 karole farm (got to get that kushina inspired girl😁, before moving to yuna inspired one). Just too bad there arent any special quests, that way i could also stock up on some free kobans to spend in events i would actually be happy to spend them. Maybe they are focusing more on the super hentai clicker launch/relaunch while leaveing heroes in auto-pilot. I can already see it, super hentai clicker goes live, heroes will have a cross-game event like when it was with Mizuki......🤢.....cant hardly wait for another event of that type.....🤮

à l’instant, Venge33 a dit :

Where is this posted at? And how do we get those gifts?

The gifts come from the pop-up with "special offers". You may have to log out and log back in to make the pop-up appear and get your present (or maybe just click on "Special Offers" at the bottom of the main page ?)

Boy, for an anniversary the drop rate is far from generous. For me, so far it's no better than for a Legendary Days event in all accounts.

There was a comment on Valichta.  Yes, I can see the point since she's already a Tier 3 girl on Donatien.  Since I'm trying for Lopussy and I'd be happy if she's the only one I get, I managed to get Donatien to lvl 260 in two more accounts (I already got Valicta in Peckerbird).  Interestingly, the drop rate for getting her was only a little bit inferior than when trying for Lopussy so where she's now available to me, it'll be interesting to see who I get first!

Although Valichta is decidedly lovely, a tactic members might like to try if they a wee bit away from making Tier 3 is to go for Lopussy and use her as an opportunity to level up Donatien towards a goal of Tier 3.

Realizing that we've had the same code posted here twice, I created a gift code posting thread in General Discussion so those of us not on a particular social media outlet can be kept up to date. If anyone can think of any other guidelines to put int hat first post, please let me know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Day One, Event One- my first HH Anniversary:

"Dear Diary, this feels like an anniversary with my Ex- seemingly full of promise but a lot of effort for a short duration, potentially expensive and with minimal hope of satisfactory rewards at the end of the night.  I was really excited for this, but it doesn't feel like much of a celebration for me."

Natasha on a boss?  "Sorry, Fredy- even though you're my highest boss for contests, y'know, like today... as long as there's almost any other girl on any other boss, it just ain't worth it."  #hardpass

Valicta on a boss?  "Well, I might've purchased some energy to finish the last 3/4 of the last stage of Heroes University to get to the girl here... but nope.  Gonna wait until I unlock her on Donatien and now there's no pressure to rush this stage.  For that matter, I'd better pass on Pachinko too because I don't want to potentially waste an orb on somebody that I'll eventually get for free." #saveforthefuture

Lupa's Mother?  "I thought you said you were 'exclusive.'  I dropped 7,200 kobans on you just a couple of months ago.  I figured we'd have maybe a year together before you went elsewhere.  I... uh... guess I'm happy that other players can go after you now for free (using Pachinko orbs)."  #baddecisions

1-4 shards/drop?  "It's our anniversary- could you maybe put out more than once?" #escapefromreality #itsallaboutthegirls

At least there was that 13 free combativity today & the selection of girls (new & old, boss & Pachinko) is decent other than the above.  Looking forward to other party favors in upcoming days & blissfully optimistic that the next event lives up to the hype. 😑

Edited by Hastur
clarification
  • Like 10

Yeah....I most likely did a stupid rookie thing by using 10.000+ kobans on event pachinko.  Well, at least they were all free.  Paid for none, just hoarded/saved them.  And at least I got 6 girls from it.  I figured, what the heck, I never looked for the most efficient way of doing things so I just kept hitting that spend 1800 kobans button.  I'll be trying to get Yuna Lola with combativity, but I doubt that will happen in 4 days.  Only have 10/100 shards.  But what the heck, I'll keep trying for kicks. :) 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Yeah....I most likely did a stupid rookie thing by using 10.000+ kobans on event pachinko.  Well, at least they were all free.  Paid for none, just hoarded/saved them.  And at least I got 6 girls from it.  I figured, what the heck, I never looked for the most efficient way of doing things so I just kept hitting that spend 1800 kobans button.  I'll be trying to get Yuna Lola with combativity, but I doubt that will happen in 4 days.  Only have 10/100 shards.  But what the heck, I'll keep trying for kicks. :) 

That is disgustingly good luck. 6 girls on 6 EvP spins is a 0.013% chance.

• Like 3

Just to follow up on the drop rate thing, I mentioned Lopussy and Valichta going head to head to see who is recruited first.  Well at this stage, in Herbie Hynde, Valichta (who became available one round after my effort to gain Lopussy started) is now on 21 shards as compared with Lopussy who is on 19.  Yes, we'll see who finishes first.

Normally, from my early experience of eventually gaining her in Peckerbird, her drop rate falls off while the event girls remain more steady so Lopussy might overtake her.  This all remains to be seen.  Someone might've already calculated the drop rate for this event according to their own experience and it would be interesting to see the result when compared with that of regular boss girls.

Many players think that Valichta in the event is a mistake, but considering some facts:
she feels no pleasure;
she’s dressed in black like she’s going to a funeral.
On my opinion she is the real testimonial of the event!
Edited by Max Fart
  • Haha 3

image.png.e8767adf4cf93cceabc75b5870a0c9ad.png

One free orb and Kootra dropped in Peregrine Took.  I realise I could've got her from Bremen at some stage, but she would've been last on my list anyway.  But a girl is a girl, no matter how unfortunate in the deformaties department.

What do you call a girl with eight limbs?  An arachnid!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, PianTai said:

It is impossible to get a girl for free in 5 days. 

So, I think it doesn't matter when to play event pachinko this time. 

can be true. And I consider a boss dropped girl in refills much cheaper than in EventPachinko rolls. 

So before I invest into the more expensive option, I ensure that any attempt has best possible outcome - hence reducing the girl pool the cheaper way.

il y a 10 minutes, windia a dit :

I consider it a main goal in this game to attract girls into my harem.

Thus having a chance to get many girls (Idon't have yet) on boss fights - do I consider as a good party then.

This could have been a good party, had the drop rate been good or even decent. The drop rate is horrendous as it is now. There are MANY girls available from bosses indeed but, with such a ridiculous shard drop rate, it seems pretty much impossible to obtain even just ONE girl in 5 days, without several refills... This ain't no anniversary celebration.

Usually, in F2P games, players look forward to that yearly event because they know they'll get lots of free stuff. It looks like it's definitely not the case here on HH. That's too bad.

[EDIT] After one day in the event, with all the combativity gained during the day, 13 free combativity points (10 from the code + 3 from the "daily present") and 2 refills, I only have 18/100 shards for my girl of choice. Definitely not possible to get one single girl in 5 days without refills unless you're lucky, much luckier than me.

Edited by Max669
  • Like 2

Well. May be the point of the event is that kinkoid really don´t want us to waste kobans in their birthday. That would explain RNG discouraging low rates and the combatibity gifts. May be they are planing to give us a toon of free combatibity during the aniversary. Let´s see.

Nowadays, when I see the large number of girls available in villains and pachinko so expensive, I feel like doing window-shopping in a Jewelry.

Edited by Pepe Lolo

I can only agree , the drop rates are terribly bad. I  wnt for a girl and needed almost 900kobans even though I had 30 fights stocked up ... and than the daily "gifts" really? 10 energy wow...

1 hour ago, Max669 said:

This could have been a good party, had the drop rate been good or even decent. The drop rate is horrendous as it is now. There are MANY girls available from bosses indeed but, with such a ridiculous shard drop rate, it seems pretty much impossible to obtain even just ONE girl in 5 days, without several refills... This ain't no anniversary celebration.

Usually, in F2P games, players look forward to that yearly event because they know they'll get lots of free stuff. It looks like it's definitely not the case here on HH. That's too bad.

[EDIT] After one day in the event, with all the combativity gained during the day, 13 free combativity points (10 from the code + 3 from the "daily present") and 2 refills, I only have 18/100 shards for my girl of choice. Definitely not possible to get one single girl in 5 days without refills unless you're lucky, much luckier than me.

Just now, holymolly said:

I can only agree , the drop rates are terribly bad. I  wnt for a girl and needed almost 900kobans even though I had 30 fights stocked up ... and than the daily "gifts" really? 10 energy wow...

probably the worst anniversary I´ve ever seen in any game I played .. too bad, it could have been a great one :/

• Like 1

hace 13 horas, JAVhero dijo:

Anniversary Revival 2020 ...someone in my combativity bracket takes this one very serious:

1704249549_HHCombativitytoday.thumb.jpg.c17ad3c49f5953a5865ff86d1fbaf547.jpg

Worst than that is that if you look at the leaderboard, he's nº 5 in wins against villains, with almost 500 fights less than the current number one. And that guy isn't even in the top 10 of girls obtained!

Madness.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eman said:

Worst than that is that if you look at the leaderboard, he's nº 5 in wins against villains, with almost 500 fights less than the current number one. And that guy isn't even in the top 10 of girls obtained!

Madness.

yeah, I wouldnt spend this much on a contest if I could get a first place with less - but if I already had decided to go for all girls why not spending the kobans when you can get something in return; if there appears a villian contest on nutaku my score could similar to his.