Gift Code Posting Thread (HH)

Zteev

New code Dicktator4Life!

-------------------------- 
Mod Edit for clarity:

1 minute ago, Observer_X said:

Just to be clear, the above is the code I censored in the thread about the league rewards problems, having received it in the answer to my support ticket, and therefore not being sure if posting it would have been the right thing to do.

It's fair game. All people sending tickets for the same thing received the same code as you, and it works for anybody. Since it isn't really compensation for anything, it's fine to share here. But I understand your concern, and better safe than sorry. I've removed your post itself to avoid cluttering the thread, but I'm adding this in Celosomia's post for clarity.
Thanks, DvDivXXX.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 34

Thank you both.

As an exception, I'm making one post without a code to share (but it's close enough to Belisar's post that hopefully I won't cause too many extra notifications; sorry in advance if that's the case). A few players have asked the question in other threads, and I think it's legit to ask. To put everyone's mind at ease:

YES, sharing the new temporary gift codes here is allowed, encouraged, and appreciated. Thank you all.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 19

KinkoidIsSorry - Code-an apology for the crash and rollback of the game. If I'm not mistaken, it works in all Kinkoid games. 150 energy, 50 fists, 300 kobans, 2 red orbs

-------
Mod Edit: Thanks, Miniteam (I still removed your post after the edit to save space, but it was useful).
And yes, it works on almost all standalone sites: HH, CXH, and GH. It doesn't work on HoH (but oh well, there are like 50 of us active in there, so... ^^) Cheers. DvDivXXX.
-------

What's wrong with the code? it is not sensitive to whether it is typed in uppercase or lowercase)

Mod Edit: Hmmm. Ok :$ -FinderKeeper

-------
Nothing wrong, it's just so that it's easier to use, I guess. But yeah as long you type "Kinkoid is sorry" without spaces (or quotation marks, obv) it should work on the aforementioned games. See this:
KINKOIDISSORRY.png

I typed it exactly KinkoidIsSorry when I've used it. If it was case-sensitive, then the error message would be "this code doesn't exist", not "you already used this code".
-------

Edited by FinderKeeper
Mod edit: I see ^^
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 10
  • Hearts 3

#Prisonerprincess!

5com.png.4a2e821cc86e8ea907f8cc84a4e62646.png

The code above is from the French part of the forum (thanks there), it is found in the game. But in the discord there is such an announcement, perhaps there is another code there. Who has Facebook or Instagram, you can search.)

disCODE.png.0bd07d8d113f6a7058e31cef2bafedf1.png

Edited by Solion
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 27
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Solion said:

#Prisonerprincess!

5com.png.4a2e821cc86e8ea907f8cc84a4e62646.png

The code above is from the French part of the forum (thanks there), it is found in the game. But in the discord there is such an announcement, perhaps there is another code there. Who has Facebook or Instagram, you can search.)

disCODE.png.0bd07d8d113f6a7058e31cef2bafedf1.png

Gems Kingdom > Save the princess

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

#celebratewithyou
red battler's 3rd affection scene ❤️

------------
Mod edit (additional info merged) 

13 hours ago, CyrilFiggis said:

It shows up in the scene, but it isn't working for me

Same here, and it says "this code doesn't exist", not "has expired". So it could be that Sleep found it quicker than KK planned, and it'll be activated later. We'll see.

PS: In the meantime, please don't "downvote" this here post. It's a legit find even if the code doesn't work at this time. Thanks.

Second Mod edit (now it's working, see? ^^) 

11 minutes ago, Bjorntje said:

Works for me now with 5 combativity :)

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 23
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 3
  • Surprised :O 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to Gift Code Posting Thread (HH)
  • holymolly pinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic