Multiple Choice Poll  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Heatwave Piper
    • Heatwave Petal
    • Heatwave Claryssa
    • Heatwave Zeina
    • (None)

On the last task sooner than I planned. Wasn't able to get into the forum for a little bit, due to it not logging me in. Finished updating my plan post with progress, so things are all good now.

Good luck in the last few days.

11 hours ago, mikcris said:

Have any of also noticed that during this event the normal drop rate for the villain girls seems to be lower than usual?

I mean in the past 5 days I only got like 4 shards out of hundreds of battles against just a single villain.

I noticed the same thing. Two days fighting Bremen for the Tier 2 girl and I got only 1 shard. When the Beat Villian 80 Times event task came up for me, I went back to work on the Tier 2 girl from Dark Lord and got 30 shards in the 80 fights. Maybe not like the Tier 1 girls (which were basically give aways) or one of the event girls from Dark Lord, but far better than what I'd been getting from Bremen.

I will leave the Bremen realm soon and will probably never go back to finish off the Tier 2 girl there unless I have a reason to go back for an Event girl from there.

Perhaps the shard drops will go back up once Heatwave is over.

17 minutes ago, DocJD said:
11 hours ago, mikcris said:

Have any of also noticed that during this event the normal drop rate for the villain girls seems to be lower than usual?

I mean in the past 5 days I only got like 4 shards out of hundreds of battles against just a single villain.

I noticed the same thing. Two days fighting Bremen for the Tier 2 girl and I got only 1 shard. When the Beat Villian 80 Times event task came up for me, I went back to work on the Tier 2 girl from Dark Lord and got 30 shards in the 80 fights. Maybe not like the Tier 1 girls (which were basically give aways) or one of the event girls from Dark Lord, but far better than what I'd been getting from Bremen.

I will leave the Bremen realm soon and will probably never go back to finish off the Tier 2 girl there unless I have a reason to go back for an Event girl from there.

Perhaps the shard drops will go back up once Heatwave is over.

Sorry guys, but this time is your unlucky time: since the end of the last Orgy Days I was able to make drop Bolt (from 81/100) and Polana (from 74/100) and up to now i also brought Hima from 25/100 to 52/100. It's not the first time that the game RNG is unfair towards one player or the other, and you can bet that it won't be the last one... you're free to complain as much as you wish, but it is better get used to it.

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

On the last task sooner than I planned. Wasn't able to get into the forum for a little bit, due to it not logging me in. Finished updating my plan post with progress, so things are all good now.

Good luck in the last few days.

Just claimed Heatwave Petal: countdown timer is at 2 days, 13 hours and 5 minutes. As I said, I won't buy the additional rewards, so the event for me ends here.

Never thought I would make it so early. Moreover, IMHO I would hardly had made it without some optimal conditions: first, the event started during the weekend, allowing me to gain way immediately. Second, this time I was able to clear the sell items tasks due to my equipment stashing in the past two months where I cannot face the previous Path of Attraction events. Third, I was able to clear the champion tasks with minimal time (in this helped the fact I usually face all the champions at the same time). Fourth, and maybe the most relevant, I had the super luck to clear task XIX before the contest point "rebalancing", where now a lot of players will need to sweat seven shirts to do the same. Without all the above conditions my Path of Attraction could have been much worse. Anyway, overall definitely not my favorite event type: too much effort and tension, together with the necessity of continually verify your resource management to avoid wasting resources when they are needed. Moreover, IMHO, girls and additional rewards aside, in general the normal rewards for each task are not worth the effort. To all this should probably be added that some tasks have been cleared with the help of bonuses coming from daily gifts and redeem codes, i.e. two things that are present only because this is the anniversary month, and will not be there on the next Path of Attraction event, making me think that the next Path event could be a completely different matter (and quite harder to complete than this one).

• Like 1

I'll be frank, I'm a bit baffled by the few people I've seen saying that the 10k contest task just got a lot harder with the re-balancing on the current contest (Hard Training).

It's 10k girl xp at the absolute most. That's.. hardly anything. The task just went from being completely trivial to very easy with the current contest..

Now, could people still get screwed by the Sell Items contest? Absolutely, and I won't disagree with you on that front, but Hard Training? Come on, be real.

• Like 3

I don't think I got past half way in the prior two versions of this Event I did, but I am now about 25 Tower/Arena wins away from finishing. I suspect this is easier than before plus, since I only joined in late April, my character is far more advanced than previously.The first time, I wasn't even allowed in the Champions.

I could have finished much sooner, but I'm sitting at spot 16 in the Tower because I've seen what the next level looks like and it's not pretty--I had to basically sit out a week so I could drop back down. I will finish tomorrow morning. I have to admit I enjoyed the planning that went with this. I spent no actual money (totally a free player) but spent some kobans I had. I've seen some people claim they aren't going to spend any kobans on this event, but I can't think of a better use for them.

Well I'm done. All I did was spend the 7.2k kobans and this event wasnt even difficult, but I do see that it's more than fair if you don't even spend that. The rewards are awesome, structure is great, really the only thing I can complain about is the art, so that's just the usual then. The "score 10k points in contests" is a bit shitty now due to the changes, but it's a really good work-around from "finish top X in contests". Overall, quite enjoyable, and also ate my entire datacap, thx KK 🤣

• Like 3

Easy does it. I am done on HH, and after reset I'll be done on Nutaku as well.
The rewards are nice this time, and there seems to be enough time to at least get the first girl (which I did on the test server with no preparation and bad play on purpose).
I enjoyed Clarysse the most, Zeina the least, Piper and Petal are closer to Clarysse than to Zeina in enjoyment.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Darsca said:

Now, could people still get screwed by the Sell Items contest? Absolutely

I am, actually, screwed by the new contest to sell items (20 points for each). Today I reached the 19th task to get 10k points in the contests and voila. I don't have 500 items to sell. Let's hope tomorrow there will be a better contest in terms of points gain. 

1568890947_-14.jpg.f26c724b71bdbc180abc38f18eb12991.jpg975122215_-15.thumb.jpg.4eff3c21502363453e0edf4e1663190d.jpg

They could have done at least 200 for an item instead of 20, that's for sure.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 1
  • Sad 9

The real question is why is there such an arbitrary low number on this particular contest, while the rest usually have 10x higher numbers ?
It's not like 200 points per sale will change the end result of the contest itself, the only purpose it serves  at the moment is to inflate PoA difficulty.
It's not something that can be overlooked so easily as to be excused with 'lack of foresight'.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

The real question is why is there such an arbitrary low number on this particular contest, while the rest usually have 10x higher numbers ?
It's not like 200 points per sale will change the end result of the contest itself, the only purpose it serves  at the moment is to inflate PoA difficulty.
It's not something that can be overlooked so easily as to be excused with 'lack of foresight'.

Not all of the others do anymore, they rebalanced a lot of the scores to be lower, especially the donation buttons

I do have to say, 10k points seemed okay, now after the rework it looks like a bitch of a task. I am so glad to be done with this, and I hope they alleviate this change somewhat for the next PoA, since contests are entirely random, it'd be so fun to get 5 "Sell items" contests in a row and then be unable to progress :) As it used to be, even the randomness wouldn't matter that much as you'd be able to accomplish it in 2 days with real bad luck, but now it's just ass. Not to mention, these changes applying mid PoA with such a requirement and mid contest timer so people cannot reach the points of other people, this is really a poorly thought out change.

• Like 3

Ok Round/level 19 Earn 10,000 Contest points, ok.  But WTF I get a Fucking New Contest:  Sell Item:  20 pts each?!!!!!

That's 500 items I need to sell. Who the hell thought up this stupid Contest? How the fuck unbalanced is this contest pt value compared to level up a girl, 1100 per level?

What the FUCK were you people thinking?!!!!

il y a 28 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Leveling a girl rewards 60 points now, that's how it's balanced.

There's nothing balanced about that.

You need to sell 500 items (FIVE HUNDRED ITEMS) to clear that PoA step today. Yesterday, after the update, you just needed a bunch of legendary XP books. Yesterday, BEFORE the update to contests (I'm pretty sure they changed the amount of points gained in the middle of the day, am I right ?), you needed a single XP book. Same thing when I did it a couple of days ago.

This is ridiculous, they're spitting in the face of all the people who are on that PoA step today. For those people, this day is fully wasted, and they gotta pray that tomorrow won't be another "Sell items" contest, or they're fucked. And even if it's something else, they lost a whole day, making it more difficult to clear the remaining steps of PoA.

This is completely retarded.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Max669 said:

There's nothing balanced about that.

You need to sell 500 items (FIVE HUNDRED ITEMS) to clear that PoA step today. Yesterday, after the update, you just needed a bunch of legendary XP books. Yesterday, BEFORE the update to contests (I'm pretty sure they changed the amount of points gained in the middle of the day, am I right ?), you needed a single XP book. Same thing when I did it a couple of days ago.

I didn't say it was balanced in light of the PoA task, I was correcting its balance to the specific activity that they pointed out with the old value by stating it's new value. It's obviously not intended to be balanced to the old contest values, that's why they rebalanced that value. If you want to complain, it's totally valid to do so, I just wanted to correct Slotlicker because they seemed to be unaware of the new value, which is why I quoted specifically only that portion of their post, because that was the only portion I was addressing.

@#contestrebalancing

I would call me a newbie, because I started with this game a few months ago. But even with only a fews months under my belt there were a lot of - in my opinion - stupid decisions made by Kinkoid. I'm really curious if someone there is interested in feedback you get from this forum. It doesn't seem so in my point of view and this is really annoying and sad.

@PoA

I really like this event from the beginning on (I even liked the first PoA),  because of its strategic and planning nature. It is a way more interessting than a normal "fight villains" event and I hope we will see this type of event nearly every month in the future (or we get another cool event type of course). There is a need for rebalancing a few tasks, but with every PoA it got better, so in this case I can compliment Kinkoid. I defeniitly recognize a will for future improvements but on the other side there are so many questionable decisions. It's strange for me.

• Like 5