149 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Heatwave Piper
    • Heatwave Petal
    • Heatwave Claryssa
    • Heatwave Zeina
    • (None)

hace 1 hora, Čamuga dijo:

The one time I wouldnt mind that type of rewards lol. Also- they have to keep adding avatars, or else ppl that use a lot of Mythic Pachinko start getting actual use out of it and we cant have that :P

No matter how many avatars I get from the Mythic Pachinko, the amount of avatars doesn't seem to go down!

hace 1 hora, GeorgeMTO dijo:

That's not what I said, just for clarity.

I know, I just inferred that from your statement. I should have clarified that.

Now, since we actually can talk about it: event is stacked as hell, great prices (e.g. one x10 pachinko orb (and for 1200 nubans another), but only 4 girls in total, no additonal on villians, so you have time to farm regular girls

=> great event on the first looks, let's see how good the farming goes and how the new tasks play out in particular - gonna give a longer judgment in a few days

edit: they even increased the amount of tasks, if I remember correctly - if you can finish two or three of them everyday you can easily finsih it in the 8 day duration

Edited by blaa

Honestly, I think the rewards this time is actually good. I'm surprised. Also, this is actually doable in the timelimit even for casual players. 
KK really has improved their PoA events compared to the first ones that was kinda... on the weak side, to say the least xD

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, mikcris said:

Score points in contests... whatever that may mean once is 4000 and another time is 10000

a daily contest is decided by points you gain.

sometimes it is "give xp to girl = 1 point", in another contest it is "defeat dark lord = 40 points, defeat Karole = 220 point", ... depends on the contest.

I would watch out for "play pachinko" contest - there you get quite low numbers.

• Like 1

0/10 event, not enough champion battles needed. Make it 300 plz KK. image.png.0e7446d004d21ce8552a815e5ca2a448.png

Jokes aside, I really like the tasks for the event, from what I've seen its actually nice, and double rewards after buying the 7.2k option actually looks like it's worth, and you get 2 girls so I'd say thats REALLY a good incentive to buy the 2nd path. I'm not a fan of contest shit, but the points are DEFINITELY a better than the "place among top X spots", so I'm not gonna mind it too much, but it will all be dependent on which type of contest we get, since theres a couple of contests that yield lower amounts of points than the others so those might actually be a new roadblock.

another PATCH OF ATRACTION

...... unfortunately this type of event is the only one that I do not expect all year (I do not receive kobans from it and even above that I spend more than I earn in the whole month, apart from none of the the girls are free) 

Every time a patch attraction returns I prefer to go eat at my mother-in-law's house and watch old romantic movies before wanting to play this game.

And if (it is true) the only thing this event is worth is to get some girl forgotten in story mode or even champions (but since I am so disappointed I do not want to look for even the lost girls) 

P.D; I'm sorry girls it's the first time this happens to me (no, it's not true we've already had THREE and each one worse),
I had better spend money on whores than buying 4 girls here and breaking my head with the missions 

Today I have to say NO, no girls I don't feel like your sex .... unfortunately today it's ice cream and cry (thanks kinkoid for making me a romantic boy)

• Thinking 2

Oh my god... the Nessa Zeina art, what the fuck is that? It's not even worth paying 7.2k for that hahah omfg it looks terrible. I thought at least for PoA we'd get good/decent quality art, guess I was wrong. 

Edit: whoops called the girl by her reference name lol

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, mikcris said:

yes I know that... but I am guessing in the next 8 days we will not heave contests like "give XP to girls" or "donate to charity"... otherwise I would not think 4000 and 10000 points are difficult to get to warrant the fact that it is at level 13 and 18

Hm, sorry to disappoint you - the type of contest is RNG. 

There was a defeat villain contest on first anniversary days on nutaku, and a second one! So having lots of girls on bosses - that was a welcome plus on my investment.

So - intentions by algorithm? nope.

BEST POA so far! I'm pretty excited. They upped the rewards, including a boost to the paid path's rewards compared to the free path, which is fair, and they adjusted the tasks in a very good way. I'm especially happy about the orbs. Great job this time!

Art wise- from the first pictures look, Piper looks the best. And she's drawn in the style Lola was in the previous PoA, and Lola was the worst looking girl by far in that event. Claryssa is a bit hard to judge, but something just seems off about her. Zeina is absolute trash and I wonder if the artist spent more than 30 minutes drawing her or is he actually that bad. Petal also looks really odd, and stilted and plastic, kinda like Piper and Claryssa too now that I think about it.
What an absolute disappointment in art department, I might not even spend the kobans on this, this is just terrible.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

What's with the price in euros for the green x10 orb by the way? 14 euros?

Yeah it's their arbitrary worth assumption of that item, obviously it's not worth that much, but they want to look magnanimous and make it look like they are giving away a huge sum for you...

This is being done by every single game when they are doing discounts or give-aways, to make players think they have such good hearts that they give them valuable rewards, but in fact none of these items have that great of a value...

• Like 5

Lol seems Zenia is being hated by everyone who voted on the poll, not surprising though, absolutely no boobs and wierd looking legs besides the short stature,  she's definitely an out for most men looking for the ideal woman...

9 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

Lol seems Zenia is being hated by everyone who voted on the poll, not surprising though, absolutely no boobs and wierd looking legs besides the short stature,  she's definitely an out for most men looking for the ideal woman...

I am surprised by Zenia's art style and don't like it at all.

I just think she has enough boob size to call it big boobs - unlike Heatwave Piper with water melons/head size boobs.

more precise:

• hair: ok
  • face: wtf?;
  • boobs: ok;
  • belly: usual wasp;
  • arms: ok;
  • hands: wtf?;
  • hip: wtf?;
  • legs: usual;
  • feet: usual;
Edited by windia

One thing that i noticed: the notifications works with poa ( it comes finish mission +1) actually i think is good but it has to be corrected in : finish missions : ...\12 would be more useful, again it was a great idea in my opinion, now they are not delaied with rewards: good; but we need better informations :) once we will have that they will be perfect

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caradog said:

Looks good! AAMOI, does anyone know how many stars the girls have? I'm expecting them all to be 3 star girls but I thought it might be worth checking anyway.

Yes, seems like they're all 3 stars...

• Thanks 1