Multiple Choice Poll  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Sai
    • Fanny & Fione
    • (none)

1 minute ago, Fiel said:

behind questions.

Right, I will give you one more reply. The one and only question I made was "I can assume that you already have shards on her right?". 
You are twisting my words, misinterpreting them and say stuff I never mentioned, and it feels like you're doing it on purpose.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Slynia said:

"I can assume that you already have shards on her right?". 

That one isn't terribly relevant either. Because I can buy her from mythical whether or not I previously had some of her shards.

Either way your question would lead down to the same suggestion that I am somehow at fault for not buying her.

In reality there are other factors, such as ignoring the pachinko, or not being able to recognize the girls in the tiny pachinko bubbles, which is exasperated by the fact they they don't have name tags as well.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 3

58 minutes ago, Fiel said:

not being able to recognize the girls in the tiny pachinko bubbles, which is exasperated by the fact they they don't have name tags as well.

I know what you’re saying. It’s so frustrating when I’m on mobile and the Mythic Pachinko is updated because I can’t for the life of me make the game show the girls. Every time I touch the screen it’s alway the word “turn” in Bunny’s  bubble that is selected.

C8E86DEB-BC55-4C1E-A142-D8083B32B9AE.jpeg

Fuck that shit...

And no, turning the device makes the game worse. Please stop telling me that >_>

Edited by linkdream
  • Sad 2

@Fiel.. I'd love to grab Fabienne as well, she's been on my wishlist for a long time, and I started playing long after her event (one year ago, today's my own HH anniversary actually). Also please note that I'm just in the mid-game stagnating in D2 for miserable weekly rewards, so I don't have a tenth of your resources as one of the lucky few active veterans swimming in kobans and EPx10 orbs from farming D3. But I'm still not mad that they haven't brought her back in LD either. The one thing they did regarding her that was definitely a bad move in my book was leading us to believe she would come back soon when they teased the second camgirl cross-event/promo thingy a few months ago. That was really poor communication, which is for sure one of Kinkoid's main weaknesses.

I have nothing against you in general, at least I don't remember anything questionable in your posts before this thread. So I hope you won't take this personally as you apparently did with Slynia, who from where I stand was simply giving you info/advice, and definitely not insulting your intelligence or anything else you interpreted it as. But...

You've been ranting way too hard in this thread, and it came a bit out of nowhere to begin with. More than that, you've been making demonstrably false claims about some aspects of the game (and/or community), and at the same time clearly revealing your own ignorance and/or lack of interest in seeking information on the very things you complain about... So, while I'm sure you just had a bad day, or other factors came into play that I can't know and don't want to assume, please understand that this doesn't make you look good, to put it gently. Even though, to be fair, there are a lot of dumb posts in this thread in general, so it's not just you.

Please, friend, take a chill pill, relax a bit and then read your own words below, and my answers to them.

On 8/9/2020 at 6:32 PM, Fiel said:

It was a mistake of me to trust in the shard system. I wasn't good at the League back then, so I had problems with Koban and so I trusted in the shard system and hoped she would one day return. That day just never came.

:/

Lessons learned, features like shard system can't be trusted, if you want a girl you better grab all 100 shards, or the developers will not give another chance until maybe 3 years later.

That's just silly. The shard system is one of the best changes to the game ever, and a pillar of fairness despite all the RNG. I'm really glad I didn't experience the "all or nothing" version of girl drops, because that's a million times worse. And sure, of course you should aim to complete each girl you start during any given event, by default. And the shard system, with clearly established and reliable drop ranges and a known fixed drop rate, helps a ton in planning for and achieving that. As a bonus or consolation prize if you fail to complete a girl at some point, then you at least still have a chance to complete her eventually. Your investment on her isn't lost, as was previously the case. That's obviously a good thing, and demonizing the entire system just because you're mad that one specific girl hasn't had a revival so far makes no sense whatsoever.

On 8/9/2020 at 7:37 PM, Fiel said:

The mythic pachinko doesn't have any alert system like announcements. [...]

People who miss Fabienne will have to keep an eye on mythic pachinko like a religious ritual.

You should check out each rotation of the MP anyway, not doing so is simply missing out on freebies and on potential opportunities. Also, you actually do get a fairly noticeable green exclamation mark whenever a new rota (and free spin) comes up. It takes like one minute to check it out every other day (except for brief periods like we've just had for 9 days, when it's twice a day instead).

1 hour ago, Fiel said:

In reality there are other factors, such as ignoring the pachinko, or not being able to recognize the girls in the tiny pachinko bubbles, which is exasperated by the fact they they don't have name tags as well.

In other words... this is entirely on you for not caring or being curious enough to get informed on this feature. Just because you ignore something, doesn't make it bad, let alone out to get you. On the contrary, there are lots of fellow players out there willing to help out, you know. All you have to do is ask, or often, just make a quick search on the forum.

In this case, as you obviously aren't aware of it, I'll kindly point you to the MP thread I've been maintaining since day one, and in which I've been doing the detective work for you (and anyone else interested) for every last one of the 160 MP rotations we've had on the main HH server so far:

Just follow this thread, and you'll be hard-pressed not to notice the next time Fabienne (or any other specific girl you might be interested in) shows up in the MP. ;)

I hope this helps. Peace.

6 minutes ago, linkdream said:

It’s so frustrating when I’m on mobile and the Mythic Pachinko is updated because I can’t for the life of me make the game show the girls. Every time I touch the screen it’s alway the word “turn” in Bunny’s  bubble that is selected.

See above. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
for Link
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, linkdream said:

?

I'm referring you to the very last part of my post only, with the link to the MP thread. If you can't see the girl previews on mobile (which I didn't know about, as I play on PC) or even if you're unsure which girls are there, I'm posting the list with direct links to each girl's wiki page every rotation. As long as you have access to the forum, of course. Obviously, I'd rather Kinkoid added names or even links to the girls in the MP itself, but until then, I thought this might help.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm referring you to the very last part of my post only, with the link to the MP thread. If you can't see the girl previews on mobile (which I didn't know about, as I play on PC) or even if you're unsure which girls are there, I'm posting the list with direct links to each girl's wiki page every rotation. As long as you have access to the forum, of course. Obviously, I'd rather Kinkoid added names or even links to the girls in the MP itself, but until then, I thought this might help.

I thought you were referring to a solution to the weird selection bug that's why I was confused.

I don't go very often to the forum and even less when I'm on mobile because I usually find myself not able to login. On PC I found a workaround by emptying the cookies but it's silly and becomes annoying after the 13th time so I usually give up.

Thanks anyway.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's just silly. The shard system is one of the best changes to the game ever, and a pillar of fairness despite all the RNG.

I'm the biggest proponent of the shard system you will ever find. In fact I made this post here:

It might just be a coincidence, but a few weeks after I made this post, the developers commented on how the previous system was indeed designed for fewer girls in harems on a smaller scale.  And that scalability upwards would become an issue if this was not changed into the shard system. I like to think back to this incident as a happy coincidence where I might have inspired one of the developers to take a look at the game mechanics and re-balance it. 

But at the same time it is also managed in such a way that you cannot ever trust a character will return in the PvE. Next time she returns, it might be as an event pachinko girl. That's why my recommendation to get all 100 shards is not just "silly". It was a genuine advice from a costly experience.

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You should check out each rotation of the MP anyway, not doing so is simply missing out on freebies and on potential opportunities. Also, you actually do get a fairly noticeable green exclamation mark whenever a new rota (and free spin) comes up. It takes like one minute to check

I should do this, I should do that. And if I don't play the game exactly as you tell me to........

Frankly, I just go into pachinko, click the two Free buttons. And then I leave that place, because the "guess who this girl is" game isn't very fun. 99% of the time I never recognise who is represented in that tiny bubble, so I stopped caring after a while.

Judging by linkdream's screenshot, I'm not the only one either.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

If you also count the Legendary Contest, the last Legendary 5-Star girl available was also Charm (Filya).

And now we get another 2 Charm girls ...

I think it would be better if there was some more diversity! So if there are 2 girls available, make them different specialties and let the main (new) girl at least have a different specialty than the last 1 or 2 new Legendary 5-Star girls.

Otherwise some players have to wait more than 6 months, before they have the opportunity to get another Legendary 5-Star girl matching their specialty. As has already previously been the case e.g. for Hardcore players like myself between Silver Lupa (September 2019) and Darla (May 2020). Inbetween it was only Charm and Know-How girls. Not even an older Hardcore girl was (re-)available ...

I just want to add one thing to what Chthugha and Čamuga said. HC had their 4th 5-star legendary girl before CH got their 3rd. So I think it's fair that they get a little more attention now. After all it's a slow game where a lot of things could take months, so in short term some things could seem unfair, but on overall scale it doesn't really matter enough to worry.

Personally, as a HC player, I'm honestly happy that there were no HC girls in this event, because after that Anniversary I don't have any resources left to try and fight for them.

And speaking about anniversary. @DvDivXXX , Happy birthday joining HH day! You're now officially at least one year old XD. And I honestly wish you 100 drops, man! Come on, Mythic Pachinko, drop him his first drop!

• Thanks 1

Dammmmmmn much as I want Sai (Android 18). Drop rate is almost nonexistent for me. Only 4 Shards now. Doubtful I'll get her, but will at least try to up the shard rate to some good enough levels for maybe a return chance of obtaining. Still waiting/hoping for the return of Valentina.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fiel said:

I'...

I feel you; I also dont like when people tell me how I should play the game. That's none of their business and there isnt any way to play this (or any) game 'right'. And since I am playing the game how I want to, I am the only one who can be blamed for not getting what he wants. But this also means I cant blame devs/other players/'the system' for not doing/telling what I want (since they have the same freedom I enjoy (and in this particular case there were no promises that a girl will show up in a specific time frame (every time frame I had in mind was just in my head (which means I have to blame myself for having such an expectation)))). Sure, I can complain and comment about things, but since I am the one who decided to play it this way, it's just me who I can blame for everything.

@DvDivXXXcongrats to your 'anniversary', even if I am one day too late (in my time zone)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@blaa I don't think it was the developer's intention to make their entire player base follow the Mythic Pachinko forum thread. But that is what it has come to.

I guess I have to monitor  that thread if I want Fabienne, because I definitely can't recognize who is who in the tiny bubbles with no text or names.

• Like 3

I'm starting out going for Sai on tier 2, where I need the boss girls to drop. Really could use another 5* legendary in my main class, since I don't have the one from Champions yet..

May change strategy part way in, though.

11 minutes ago, Fiel said:

@blaa I don't think it was the developer's intention to make their entire player base follow the Mythic Pachinko forum thread. But that is what it has come to.

I guess I have to monitor  that thread if I want Fabienne, because I definitely can't recognize who is who in the tiny bubbles with no text or names.

I didn't realize that thread did that, but now that I have enough Orbs to guarantee a girl, I'm definitely following it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

What can I say? I have been lucky again in a legendary days event

20200811_002158.jpg.1004a56850025d6e4b01f8e1b8463152.jpg

I wish all of you the same luck

You know I hate you now, right? (Just joking 😜)

Second appearance of the twins since the introduction of the attraction feature, so being already at x42 my combativity went directly on Finalmecia. Like Ombresse some time ago, I will probably need a third appearance to be able to obtain them, save big strokes of luck like the one of my friend @jelom above (and it would be about time, given I am still held at three x100 drops with people around that have three times that amount ...).

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 3:58 AM, Fiel said:

Remember Fabienne?

The developers certainly don't😂 They have just abandoned everybody who missed out of her 1 time appearance😭

Untitled.thumb.png.2952e08aca49be3d67781288b316b587.png

Right on!!  She'd  been forever on the shelf in Adrian'smole until she came around in MP.  Sitting on 96 shards she found the x6 MP orb cluster gift very much to her liking and... Bingo!  With her non-appearance in Legendary Days I've begun to believe in conspirancy theories.  She's still waiting patiently in Herbie Hynde and Peckerbid for her reappearance so I can finally 'sweep her off her feet'.  This would be an astonishing achievement since she's a 100% lesbian, but I'm sure she'll be confused by my feminine side, as she was in Peregrine Took when she dropped from one of those x100 jackpots.

I won't be trying hard this event & I won't be spending kobans for refills - unless I get within range (like 70 shards+).  Sai is not my type at all and she looks weird, regardless of the one she's based on.  And both these girls being charm is underwhelming for me.

I like the Didereau twins & the fact that they're being held by Finalmecia.  In addition I need only 60 more wins in three accounts against her to make Mercy available to me.  She's my real target.

Sure is a lot of players in this thread trying to blame other people for their own lack of knowledge. If you aren't aware of different event types having different shard ranges, well that isn't actually mentioned in game, but it's surely obvious after having played for a little while. If you aren't aware of what girls are in the pachinko, well that IS indicated in game, so that's on you. It's like when people complain that they can never get event girls because they don't have any kobans for refill when they've been spending them on all kinds of other random things.

Haven't done any refills yet, but I'm only up to 8 shards of Sai after 54 fights. Not a great start.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, FUN4ALL69 said:

ANOTHER NOT WORTH THE FUCKING TIME "LEGENDARY" DAYS CONTEST! THIS BULLSHIT OF TWEAKING DOWN THE "SHARD" DROP AMOUNT AND CHANCE IS BULLSHIT! AVERAGED 5-10 SHARDS PER 20 BATTLES IN THE LAST CONTEST AND WAS ABLE TO PICK UP 4 OUT OF THE 5 GIRLS! NOW HAVE ONLY RECEIVED 1 FUCKING SHARD DROP OF 1 SHARD IN THE LAST 40 BATTLES!!! TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!  

As a beginning player (I still consider myself to be one), it might be best to ignore this event (not high enough drop rate, as it is each month). Use your free battles, and don`t invest kobans. I use this strategy. However, the best girls (5 star purples) are mostly available in these type of events. So as a Hardcore player, I one time invested a lot of kobans to collect Levitya (5 star HC girl) for my battle team. So far (10,5 months of playing) still my only HC purple 5 star girl. 

The normal event (average drop rate, like previous event). My stategy is to use only free battles. Only to finish of one girl at the end of the event (if you have like 70 shards or so) I invest kobans. 

Then there is orgy days. Drop rate in these type of events is the best in the game. So as a non veteran player I invest my kobans here, for optimal collecting of girls. 

The drop rates for different kind of events are fixed (you can check them in the relevant forum page). For legendary days they are always the same, and always very poor 😪

Edit: thought you were a beginner, however see that you started in 2018. Oops.

Edited by bill1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I don't see how you couldn't see the previews on mobile... I play it, when I'm at work, turn my phone, hold my index finger on it, and don't have an issue... might be their phone, or some such. I don't know, since I can get them to come up just fine.

2 hours ago, petertavy said:

Please is Sai in any way special?  The pre-event hype would suggest that she is.

Legendary: yes. Very expensive: yes. (I reckon ~~ 5000 Kobans). Is she worth the effort? I think not.

All Legendary Days girls are special. Actually hell, all girls are special. If you don't think she's worth the expense, you're welcome to not spend though.

22 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

All Legendary Days girls are special. Actually hell, all girls are special.

Legendary is about to become the most numerous category of girls when it overtakes Epic girls.

So in a sense the most rare and special categories of girls are "common" and "rare" which now live up to its word. Rare girls are really rare compared to Epic girls and Legendary girls.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1