• \___________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Venam. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Miyu. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

30 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I never shy away from giving negative feedback on art when relevant, but you guys simply made a wrong assumption based on the initial pose, here. These are large BOOTS. You know, like snow boots? She takes them off in later poses and her calves are absolutely fine. There are enough actual issues with art quality as it is, no need to imagine extra ones just to complain some more. This is counterproductive, even.

I didn't make an art review this time, but overall these pieces are whatever. Nothing terrible, nothing really good either. Most drawings of Sady and some poses of Cunegonde feel pretty amateurish and a bit awkward, while some poses of Venam and most of Miyu's feel rushed. All of them seem to lack inspiration and there isn't much charm or appeal to be found. But yeah, we've had way worse. And again, Miyu's boots are fine.

I think you were really close to realising problem, but went off. You see, when Miyu has her boots on, you can clearly see holes where her skin pops out, which would imply her *thick* boots are actually boots with very small amount of padding, its her calves that take 99% of that space. Of course, when she takes off her boots she looks fine(or maybe magical powers make her legs shrink), I would even dare to say she looks good in last 2 affection poses(probably why she is locked behind kobans). There was no rule that proportions of a character will be consistent across poses

• Thanks 1

New PoA.

I look at them as a distraction. A kind of... yeah, I'm going to do most of this stuff anyhow.

And I was doing good. Got off to a slow start as I go to bed an hour before the mission started but got through the dailies, the PvP as I still had Leagues to do plus there's the area, and the villains as I had 21 combat and got 15 more to make that. Then the spending money which I had to slow down slightly on until I earned 600xp, then bought stats. Then I got to the Champions and had to come to a screeching halt because... I had done champions the night before and I have to wait for it to refresh. Blah! If not for that I probably would be up in stage 7 as I have 130 energy set aside already.

Heavy sigh. Heavy Sigh

Oh yeah, I sold things, too. I knew something was missing. Plenty to sell as I stopped selling things.

And, yeah, the art isn't that great again. Another reason for the not in a rush to beat it.

Edited by TeeJay

I've decided not to buy the second path this time around since the rewards are garbage and the only girl I find attractive is Sady.

Might just stop after I get her since I burned through almost my entire ticket stack during the legendary contest. Not complaining about a free girl and some more time to get villain girls, though 👍

Honestly what we really needed was a short event, an epic days or something like that of 4 days, so we could have a bit a rest. It has been a massive gauntlet of events ever since the Heatwave PoA, with back to back events. The only pause we had was 24 hours between Legendary Contest 2 and this PoA (if im not mistaken). The 7200, dont really care when ppl say it is good value, unless they put on that path another Tifa or make a new girl based on Aerith,  5 stars (or one of the 3  most villains) never gona pay it up. The art, at this point is just frustrating, you know they have artists that can do good work, putting Nike aside, one of the new girls, Sabira, has great art (to me at least), so you know they have competent people, and still it seems that every event we get at least one girl that simply doesnt belong with the rest.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

I think you were really close to realising problem, but went off. You see, when Miyu has her boots on, you can clearly see holes where her skin pops out, which would imply her *thick* boots are actually boots with very small amount of padding, its her calves that take 99% of that space.

Yeah... No.

1018685591_MiyuLegs.thumb.png.ac97879f62134b7b9c8946980867c5a4.png

Anyways. Take it or leave it. I'm not in art school anymore, and that's as far as I'll go on this non-issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I'm also not interested in the extra girls and I can do without the extra rewards, so there's no reason for me personally to go for the bonus content either.  As such, I'm not too worried about getting the POA done in time, which is good because honestly those LC events are a bit stressful even for me....

Sady is the only girl I really like, and Cugonade is not bad at least.....

Still, this means I can save up resources for something else later on, so overall it's a win in my book.

I don't like any of the girls this time, but for a simple reason: I don't like (it would be more exact to say I detest) tentacle fantasies, and it is well known I don't like monster girls either. Should I obtain sooner or later all the four girls, they will be kept in my harem on the first or at maximum second pose.

Regarding the event in itself, my sensation is that it is fairly easy to get the first girl (I'm already on task VII), but to get the second I must admit I don't know if time will be enough. That battle 100 villains, even counting the +20 bonus before, will take me at least one and a half day itself, and given that there is no active adventure, to complete the actual task VII i will need (along quite a number of people, if I understood correctly) to wait for five hours more than the minimum necessary to buy tickets, hours that unluckily fall in my sleep time when I have already more than 30 energy in my bar, meaning that i will get up with a full bar only to have to wait another two and a half hours... definitely 200 energy for that task with no quest running is quite unfair: IMHO even the second champion task is easier. As before, we will see, although I am less optimist than in the past about the final outcome: however, I am grateful that I don't go crazy for any of the girls.

14 hours ago, BIG DICK BIG BALLS said:

how to get kobans easily?

Only quick & easy way is to buy them, really.

Easy ways:

Finish all daily missions.
Place in top 4 in contests, that may or may not be easy depending on your time zone & sleep schedule.
Do leagues, and finish in positions that give you Kobans. Do not promote farther than where you can reliably reach top 45, ideally top 30. Once you get to that spot, then think about trying for a win

Being still out of work due to the virus and having blown my most of my Kobans in the anniversary event this one kind of hurts loving the girls but just not having any wiggle room in budget to get them.   Hopefully the locked ones will not be hidden away outside other events too long since this POA is so close after the Anniversary events so I get a chance to get them without waiting forever.

Do keep in mind many of us are not level 400 so cannot get d2 or d3 top 45 kobans weekly free.  There is a big drop off to the amount those of us 100 levels lower can get reliably.

Edited by AmberLaTerra
adding more information.
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, FUN4ALL69 said:

HOW IN THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO USE ENERGY ON THE LEVEL 7 EVENT "SPEND ENERGY"  TO CONTINUE "THE HUNT IS ON" QUEST WHEN THERE IS NO UPDATE QUEST FOR TO USE IT ON?!!! 

Step 1) learn how to be a civilised adult and don't spam caps lock

Step 2) Read an answer to one of the 17 million other people who asked this question

Step 3) oh you didn't do that. Champions, reception desk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

Here's my spreadsheet with tasks, I've also included the day I plan to complete the task as well:

image.png.002e94026c23f9a8b3442c68beb07b0f.png

Notable task changes from the Boobies Wars PoA, which this is very similar to, Heatwave was much longer in days & stages.

- Stage 4 is 35 Villains up from 30.
- Stage 6 is 30 Champions, down from 40.
- Stage 7 was Sell 50 items, now is Spend 200 Energy, which should appease those who hated the sell items tasks.
- Stage 8 is 35 Players down from 40.
- Stage 12 is 65 Champions, down from 80.

These changes have the overall effect of making most tasks take less time, except stage 7 now takes a LOT longer.  If one has limited time to play, it might cause some issues with completing the whole path.

As usual, try to be aware of what you will need to do in the next few tasks, so you can plan to be full up on Energy, Combativity, Champions, or League & Arena Fights. I'm not going to do a long post for my plans this time, as it should be obvious from the above grid.

Since it is still apparently a thing to not realize all the ways to use energy, here's another tip:

Do NOT complete your quests all the way to the point when you are waiting for a new quest. If you've done that, go to Champions, to the Reception desk, and buy some tickets with energy.

Edited by Zteev

This just occured to me but do veteran players (those done with all the adventures) have it actually worse regarding the energy mission?

Since tickets cost 60 per, they need to get 240 instead of 200. Why not make the required number divisible by 60? I know it's just like 5 hours of wait, but in PoA time is pretty tight as it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Albert80082 said:

This just occured to me but do veteran players (those done with all the adventures) have it actually worse regarding the energy mission?

Since tickets cost 60 per, they need to get 240 instead of 200. Why not make the required number divisible by 60? I know it's just like 5 hours of wait, but in PoA time is pretty tight as it is.

Slightly worse off sure, but veteran players should also have more champions open, so they can advance through 6 champions faster than a newer player could advance through 4. They are more likely to be in a comfortable arena bracket where they get regular wins, and in a stable league position for more PVP wins there. Their higher position in leagues would also mean they're more likely to be able to afford the 2nd rewards path with minimal (or even no) real life spending, which saves them more time.

The veteran player could also have not finished the scroll yet, as it came out only last week and they may have already been stockpiling tickets in preparation for this event after consuming some in the Legendary Contest.

Time shouldn't be that tight for a veteran due to these various factors. I expect to finish by day 3 myself.

• Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

They want people to unlock the second rewards to get extra energy,combativity,champion tickets,ect to save time just like how they put the finish daily missions one first to try to get people to use kobans to finish them early so they have more time for the rest of the event due to only being able to do one step at a time.

If you're thinking of getting the extra two event harem members it's better to do it early the only thing i spent kobans on this event was unlocking the second path it is a huge time saver due to the bonus stuff.

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah... No.

1018685591_MiyuLegs.thumb.png.ac97879f62134b7b9c8946980867c5a4.png

Anyways. Take it or leave it. I'm not in art school anymore, and that's as far as I'll go on this non-issue.

See, that's great and all, but that's not what people were talking about. Here're the proportions that raise questions:

miyu_calves_2.thumb.jpg.6162fe6cb05a34dfb86db1a80420c668.jpg

Her calves have the same width as her waist and her head. I'm not that good with anatomy, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to be.

btw, @Observer_X , I know that you don't use kobans at all, but what about using kobans for the second set of rewards for PoA?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Step 1) learn how to be a civilised adult and don't spam caps lock

Step 2) Read an answer to one of the 17 million other people who asked this question

Step 3) oh you didn't do that. Champions, reception desk

Thank you. I just hit this barrier and although I knew the intended play was to buy tickets I didn't know where I could find the option and was afraid the game was only going to let me buy them after I burned the 800 tickets I already had. You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, natstar said:

They want people to unlock the second rewards to get extra energy,combativity,champion tickets,ect to save time just like how they put the finish daily missions one first to try to get people to use kobans to finish them early so they have more time for the rest of the event due to only being able to do one step at a time.

If you're thinking of getting the extra two event harem members it's better to do it early the only thing i spent kobans on this event was unlocking the second path it is a huge time saver due to the bonus stuff.

Well this  time around i have no more tickets left for 65 champion mission, and also no more kobans to unlock the second set of rewards, so that's where i'll end.

Funnilly enough, this is so far the only implementation of "battle pass", where the premium rewards also act as time saver. I've seen no other games do that (correct me if i'm wrong).

Not that i mind of course but if the premium rewards are so important, it would be better for us to know about PoA happening a bit sooner. I wouldn't have tickets anyway because the stupid legendary contest demanded it but at least i would save up some more kobans.

Edited by Albert80082

1 hour ago, Albert80082 said:

Some of us veteran players go through story content more slowly. I plan to be a couple of scrolls behind the cutting edge, as I found that I didn't like waiting for content, and now I have somewhere to use energy by buying Champion tickets..

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

See, that's great and all, but that's not what people were talking about. Here're the proportions that raise questions:

Her calves have the same width as her waist and her head. I'm not that good with anatomy, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to be.

I'm not really an art critic, but the proportions are way off.

The calves being bigger versus the thighs, I've never seen that. The boots explanation would work if the calves were as small as the thighs, but they are much larger. Same width as waist is also odd.

Calves roughly same width as head isn't that odd if you have big calves. I just brought my calf up to my head, and they are reasonably close in width.

• Like 1