September: a 5-events month

test_anon

What do you thing of this 5-events month ?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. What do you thing of this 5-events month ?

• Too much events
    • It's okay

Just a poll to get EN opinion on this matter.

September_Calendar_EN.png

Some FR players have stated that they will not renew their monthly cards, will you ?

EDIT: I was asked to give you more details.

"Too much events" means you thinks this coming September five events are too much (negative answer);
"It's okay" means you do not think that this coming September five events are too much (neutral and positive answer);

Edited by test_anon

Yeah, too many events. It seems like we're gonna have another round of Classic event, Legendary\Epic days, Orgy days, Legendary Contests and PoA. This is exausting. 4 events with spending kobans and only 2 with getting them. I still think that there should be koban rewards in PoA (or missions with kobans) instead of these 6th and 12th rewards (1 mythic orb and 1 epic orb, WTF?).

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 3

As far as I know, KK refused any scheme in their events for a too long time. What still holds is a regular event at the beginning.

What I read here:

last month will be repeated: Legendary (or Epic) Days, Orgy Days, Legendary Contests, PoA

The LC is written in stone - look at 1:30 PM.

With a six day PoA I assume it will again come with non-10xEP orb = the anniversary PoA until now the only one with a "generous" 3rd girl for 7200 kobans.

(I do not count any other orb as full girl because there is RNG in it., 3&6mythic orbs need to add up for that and still a single girl in rotation)

Edited by windia

Depending on the events distributed in these days I might just drop the game. Fuck this honestly. I've dropped the competitive attempt of the game, I'm just playing to upgrade old girls (I have more 1 star girls than fully maxed out affection ones, I'm too lazy+low on cash+low on affection items 😂🤣), so after I'm done with that, I'm probably out if this means there's a PoA/LC every month (God forbid both!).

Personally... I haven't renew my monthly card since june, the accelerated ways to consume koban are becoming really harsh since the anniversary. Also, myself being a noob (less than a year in the game, so less than a 350 level ingame) Is basically impossible to keep the rhythm without becoming a whale (I was a small spender, not anymore). Players bellow 400+ can't sustain the monthly koban uptake, which is worse if you a new player. For the more older and competitive players, the calendar seems like two or three new events at most, because they already have most of the girls, but for me they are all new events, in which most you don't get a new girl if you don't spend kobans.

This month I guess will be pretty much like the previous one. So a completly new event, followed by an orgy days, then epic days, Legendary contest and POA. 

• Like 3

Ah yes, the most fair of polls. Negative and Neutral responses only.

I would do positive if it existed. I think it's good. Pick and choose what you actively involve yourself in if you're not spending money. It's unrealistic to expect to get everything as a f2p.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 9

il y a 10 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Ah yes, the most fair of polls. Negative and Neutral responses only.

The second answer is positive... and when you have (currently) 9 vs 0, I am not sure where is the need for more nuances...

Citation

Pick and choose what you actively involve yourself in if you're not spending money. It's unrealistic to expect to get everything as a f2p.

Yeah, the issue is that I AM spending money. Not much, but still too much for this kind of game... still, it is never enough.

Yes, we must select the events in which we play, we are already doing that, what do you believe ?

The issue is that PoA and LC have exclusive girls that we have no idea how/when they will return.

OD are also quite expensives, making PoA + OD very difficult. This is starting to be virtually impossible to at least follow the rythm... and if we can't what's the point to even play a lost game ?

Edited by test_anon
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Yeah, the issue is that I AM spending money. Not much, but still too much for this kind of game... still, it is never enough.

Yes, we must select the events in which we play, we are already doing that, what do you believe ?

More than just that, I did pretty well as a F2P in a year and almost 6 months now, getting most of the girls except the pachinko exclusives for about a year, I only lost out when I fell asleep in the old reset timer/refused to spend the extra ~800 kobans depending on how bad my RNG was. Seeing as the beginning-of-the-month event is getting shortened, getting all the girls will require more kobans, especially if you had slightly lower luck in such an event, and considering the new art, I just refuse to participate that hard in the new events. So you're slowly going through the events and seeing that there's only more and more of them in quantity, but their quality deteriorates fast (new events, last PoA), or they're just bad from the get-go (LC)... All of this makes me so glad not to be a paying player tbh

• Like 4

I think that it would be nice to have at least a readjustment of main events' drop range/rate, as they did when they added the third girl associated with villains (and event missions' kobans rewards too, but that is asking too much, I already know 😅): we are 150 fights short on the 600 requested (on average) to get three girls whit 2-8 drop range at 10% drop rate (150 fights are 7,5 refills, aka 1620 kobans that you have to invest during main events, on average)

I totally get events are what KK earns on, and that not all the events are for all players (It was like this before the introduction of PoA and LC, It was like this after their introduction, It is like this now with 5 events a month), so having more events directed to different group of players is even ok. Plus, a f2p can't expect to get everything (as @GeorgeMTO rightly said).

BUT, since shard system was introduced, main events were those "easy ones" anyone could approach mostly for free (except for pachinko exclusive girls, of course), and I think it would be really nice if it could stay like that.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, test_anon said:

The second answer is positive... and when you have (currently) 9 vs 0, I am not sure where is the need for more nuances...

The issue is that PoA and LC have exclusive girls that we have no idea how/when they will return.

OD are also quite expensives, making PoA + OD very difficult. This is starting to be virtually impossible to at least follow the rythm... and if we can't what's the point to even play a lost game ?

Maybe it's positive in French, but in English, "okay" is a neutral response.

You've been playing for less than a year. Once you've been playing for over a year, it becomes much easier to afford events due to Orgy Days being rerun content. I'd say its boss girls should almost be considered non-content because the new players shouldn't define how much content is available. That's how games like these work, overwhelming amounts of content if you're new, managable amounts once you've been playing for a while, which in this game is well over a year.

Following the rhythm is quite simple, the problem is you want the game to be at your rhythm, rather than adjusting your rhythm to the game.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 3

I am not against a five event month in general, I just would have prefered other events than we most likely get. Since the introduction of the attraction system (and the massive increase of new girls) I really hoped we would get more girls to get from villians (they would reappear more and we would get more chances to fight different ones). But with LC and PoA which will take place on 10 days and a classic event with only new girls for 9 days there isnt much left to get some shards on older girls. Then we most likely will have a LD every 2nd month with only one new girl, which wont be that special anymore since we get at least another 5star girl every month in LC. ODs often have only 1 or 2 'new' girls on villians, which is often a non-event for me.

So, for what I am seeing, if they keep this up, there will be on an LD month 4-7 girls to get from villians for a player like me and in an ED month maybe 7-11. Overall that's not really bad, but not what I hoped for, especially with the shard system in mind. (I would have prefered if they made something similar to foreplay event (pachinko girls from previous events + okayish drop rate) and switched LC + PoA like ED/LD, so basically: Classic - ED/LD - OD - LC/PoA - Foreplay (or something similar).

I would still vote positive for 5 events a month; but there isnt a real option there (it's okay doesnt sound like much of an approval).

edit: just to be clear: even though I am not a high tier player which gets tons of kobans just for being high level (and hence every girl I want), I still think I can get every girl (which means all villian girls, LC girl+PoA girls) every month without losing too much on my current koban stack; so it's easy achievable for a mostly f2p player to get all girls if you refrain from EP girls. I just would have prefered to get them on another way (like I said on villians with an lower drop chance (which also could make 1200kobans for 2 girls in average)).

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

il y a 2 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

You've been playing for less than a year. Once you've been playing for over a year, it becomes much easier to afford events due to Orgy Days being rerun content. I'd say its boss girls should almost be considered non-content because the new players shouldn't define how much content is available. That's how games like these work, overwhelming amounts of content if you're new, managable amounts once you've been playing for a while, which in this game is well over a year. 

Following the rhythm is quite simple, the problem is you want the game to be at your rhythm, rather than adjusting your rhythm to the game.

Do you really think I am too dumb to make simple computations ?

This will NOT be more easy when I will have emptied OD, because I will have LD and ED to make too. Then I will have the Pachinko girls (events and PE).

I never talk about my rythm, but about the GAME rythm. I am not talking about getting all available girls, but to follow the rythm of new added girls.

Yeah, maybe in 3 years I would be able to TOP1 the D3... but should I really need to wait 3 years just to be able to follow the game rythm ?

But as usual you can't answer without strawmaning your opponent.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

FWIW I'm fine with it. I'll have to be even more selective when deciding which girls to go for on my Test Server account (F2P) & should* be able to get all or most of the boss girls on my Main/Live Server account (non-F2P) but, overall, more events = more girls, which is a good thing & even if I do have to be more selective on my Test Server account the overall number of girls i obtain in September should remain more or less stable. TBQH I'm struggling to understand why so many players seem believe that an increase in content/choice is objectionable.

*just because i can that doesn't necessarily mean i will -- I rarely go for more than a single girl in Epic Days. 

Edited by Caradog
Punctuation

@test_anon, do you mind if I speak on your behalf? Seems like some people here needs this:

For the exclusive purpose of the above poll:
"Too much events" means you thinks this coming September five events are too much (negative answer);
"It's okay" means you think that this coming September five events are not too much (positive answer);
Note: please follow the above meanings when voting and don't look at how the answers sounds in your ears.
Thanks for voting.

1 minute ago, test_anon said:

Do you really think I am too dumb to make simple computations ?

This will NOT be more easy when I will have emptied OD, because I will have LD and ED to make too. Then I will have the Pachinko girls (events and PE).

I never talk about my rythm, but about the GAME rythm. I am not talking about getting all available girls, but to follow the rythm of new added girls.

Yeah, maybe in 3 years I would be able to TOP1 the D3... but should I really need to wait 3 years just to be able to follow the game rythm ?

But as usual you can't answer without strawmaning your opponent.

Well since you said that ODs was expensive, I thought that you hadn't made the calculation. Not that you couldn't, but that you hadn't. You also hadn't mentioned that you weren't doing those events, so I thought you were doing them too, just to a lesser extent (ie not all girls in both).

You can follow the rhythm without winning d3, I see plenty of people doing it. But you can't expect to get everything in your first two years of a four (currently, five by the time you're in your second) year old game. That's a LOT of content to catch up on.

Also, as I used the word several times in my own post: it's rhythm in English.

4 minutes ago, Caradog said:

TBQH I'm struggling to understand why so many players seem believe that an increase in content/choice is objectionable.

Most of the comments seem to come from players who are either new and thus are affected by FOMO, or regularly demonstrate a desire to not optimise. That's totally fine, but then well, you can't expect to have your cake and eat it too? That's like requesting Microsoft for tech support on a system that had end of life 6 years ago.

2 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

@test_anon, do you mind if I speak on your behalf? Seems like some people here needs this:

"It's okay" means you think that this coming September five events are not too much (positive answer);
Note: please follow the above meanings when voting and don't look at how the answers sounds in your ears.
Thanks for voting.

A good poll also needs at least a neutral answer. "I dislike, I don't mind, I like". 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Hmmmm Too many events again? I could understand if it was a month of celebration for an anniversary but this is too much. I'm just a casual player, with a horrible competitive steak, that would like to stay away from the games for a week without feeling the consequences of my actions. Heck I don't fancy the idea of taking my laptop with me on said vacation just to check in and see I am missing anything.

• Haha 1

il y a 12 minutes, Observer_X a dit :

Thanks for voting.

I will try to edit the first message.

il y a 4 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

You can follow the rhythm without winning d3, I see plenty of people doing it. But you can't expect to get everything in your first two years of a four (currently, five by the time you're in your second) year old game. That's a LOT of content to catch up on.

No, 1380 kobans/weeks is very far from enough (and I am not even speaking about catching up). Maybe if they make TOP1 each day at the contest, but let me be doubtful. Or the most reasonable explanation, they use their credit card a lot.

Citation

Most of the comments seem to come from players who are either new and thus are affected by FOMO, or regularly demonstrate a desire to not optimise. That's totally fine, but then well, you can't expect to have your cake and eat it too?

Yeah sure, whatever.

I am a F2P player in my 2nd year playing and I don't invest any money in the game.

Last month, which followed the same event pattern as this month, actually was a "PLUS" month for me, where I earned more Kobans than I spent!

And I still competed and succeeded in all events, got both new Legendary 5-star girls and unlocked the bonus rewards in the PoA.

Of course I have to admit that I exercised restraint in the (Classic) Anniversary event and only got 2 of the 9 overall available villain girls (and of course the Mission girl and I already had 2 of the other 7 villain girls from previous events of Pachinko), I didn't have to get Fanny & Fione in the LD, because I already had them from a previous event and in the Orgy Days i already had 4 of the 7 villain girls, but still got all remaining 3.

But that has always been my style of play: only in Orgy Days, when the drop rates are reasonaly high, I usually go for ALL villain girls, I don't already have and as well in the Legendary Days, because of the strength of the girls, I went after both of them. In Epic days, when there often are lots of villain girls, but with lesser drop rate, I concentrate on only 1 or 2.

I usually earn 14-15k Kobans per month, and I only had to spend less than 13k to accomplish what I just described.

So, I'm ok with the "new" 5 events per month pattern. Especially since the next starting event will have substantially less girls available as last months Anniversary event (3 insted of 9).

On the topic of polls I agree with @GeorgeMTO that it would be better to differentiate between 3 possible options, since there is a difference between neutral ("It's ok, I don't mind") and approval ("I absolutely like it, please more of that!").

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Honestly, i'm not sure it's the case anymore. the one year change was mainly because we got revival and revival n2 separeted before but also that it was the same girls on the same early game boss. Now, orgy day is only one event in the month but also kinkoid make girl turn over and put some girls on late game boss. so for people with less than 1 year game they will still probably full hand with orgy for at least one more year but most probably 2 more years.

We also still have the unknown part about how girls from poa and LC will appears on the future

• Like 5

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It's unrealistic to expect to get everything as a f2p.

I'm a f2p (unfortunately but i simply cannot afford to pay for now) and yes i agree with you i cannot pretend to get everything, but how can i explain myself: in the beginning we started with what 6 girls obtanible in one event (sorry if my memory is a bit shitty), one with missions - 2 with bosses - 3 in pachinko. Ok i play for free i get, with some effort, 3 girls out of 6.

Next was a epic days: is only 4-5 shards drop (again is only an example i'm tired now and i can't remeber) with 4 old girls and 2 new, again i'm a f2p i have to chose 1 out of 6 and go for her/ legendary days: 3 shards some sacrifice of koban i can get the girl too.

Next an orgy days: thank god as a f2p here even i can get like 2 girls maybe more thanks to the big shards drop is my moment of relax :).

In the end there is the poa (which is great don't get me wrong) where i have to drop 7200 kobans hardly accumulated during a month of saving to get good prizes.

Now the problem to me are:

1- At this point the event of the beginning of the month is shorter, we have less time to get not anymore 2 but 3 girls from the bosses (so spending on the poa of the previous month to have more battles to use in the event is a "must" or probably i won't be able to get the 3 free girls).

2- The event is shorter so we probably get like 200 kobans less for completing daily missions.

3- When there is orgy\epic\contest\legendary days there are no missions so no kobans to have but only to spend.

4- The legendary contest drain a lot from a f2p like me in the 400 bracket. (and yes u can say you don't like it don't play but how can i not try when you put in there very sexy god of war parody dude XD)

And i would have more to say, but i'll stop.

All this to say: before even a f2p like me with some effort could do it (or at least be able to get something done, at least 1 girl in one event and be happy with it), now with this many events there will be many people that will have to just watch the event pass by without having something to do, getting not even 1 girl, becouse if they chose an event probably they will not be able to do the next one.

Just take the poa as a good example: if i start the beginning month event with my 20 fights for bosses i probably won't get 3 girls i "have to" pay 7200 kobans of the previous poa to start with 70 or more fights just to be able to take the ones that should be "free".

It is just sad if i see 20 girls avaible to take and i cannot even get 1 of them. How can i say it: aren't we discouraging the free players a bit too much they can be potential spenders but if you put them in a bad mood they will not even think about it anymore.

Also more events=more girls=more pressure on the artists aren't we taking a risk of a new "abomination" (sorry to the ones who like her but to me was bad) like our last Shina ? I like more less girls but godly drawn (like bellona, or valentina).

I guess i'll try the new month schedule and see how it goes then i'll give a better answer to the situation. Sorry for all this text and thanks for the attention.

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

il y a une heure, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Maybe it's positive in French, but in English, "okay" is a neutral response.

I play for 2,5 years, I'm in the top 1000 Xp and I'm F2P : can't stand this new calendar.

I work in real life to earn money and I've a family. LC and POA need too much connections.

I can't afford two events like this in a single month.

If I can no longer be competitive in this game, I just have to give it up, no ?

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, test_anon said:

No, 1380 kobans/weeks is very far from enough (and I am not even speaking about catching up). Maybe if they make TOP1 each day at the contest, but let me be doubtful. Or the most reasonable explanation, they use their credit card a lot.

I'm not sure what league tier you're in to only earn 330 kobans a week from? Perhaps you're averaging out the event mission kobans and so you're in like sexpert II? Well as you keep leveling up, you should be able to increase what league you're in, and thus increase your koban income. That should help improve your ability to keep up.

13 minutes ago, Sygfried94 said:

Honestly, i'm not sure it's the case anymore. the one year change was mainly because we got revival and revival n2 separeted before but also that it was the same girls on the same early game boss. Now, orgy day is only one event in the month but also kinkoid make girl turn over and put some girls on late game boss. so for people with less than 1 year game they will still probably full hand with orgy for at least one more year but most probably 2 more years.

We also still have the unknown part about how girls from poa and LC will appears on the future

Well I did further on in the thread say that it may take 2 years. It depends how much they're obtaining from the first ones, as obviously they'll miss a lot of event girls from the later bosses during both Classic and Orgy Days. Anyway easier is not the same thing as easy.

7 minutes ago, Troctout said:

I can't afford two events like this in a sigle month.

If I can no longer be competitive in this game, I just have to give it up, no ?

No, you just have to pick and choose which events you focus on. Don't like LC? Then don't spend on them, pretend they don't exist. Same for PoA. Focus on the other events, the koban expenses are quite similar if you just ignore those events you don't like.

@Xemnas not trying to ignore your comment, but a solid wall of text with 0 attempt at paragraphing is just unreadable at 2am for me.

• Haha 1

I would also like to remember that when going from D2 to D3, we have few months when we will have almost no kobans gains in the leagues.

Even though we did only one event (PoA - because of the exclusive girls), how will we manage to do one per month, when we will earn near 4.5k kobans per months ? We still have contests, but at this level, I assume that victory are less frequent.

• Like 2