Patch Notes Week #37

Noacc

14 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It's specifically France because it matters when France chooses to adjust to DST according to the devs in the past. Conveniently, that also mean's the server's current time zone is NOT CET (as that is UTC+1) but CEDT. If you're correcting people, you might want to ensure you're actually correct.

this page https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/france  claims "In continental France, which includes the capital Paris, the Daylight Saving Time (DST) period starts on the last Sunday of March and ends on the last Sunday of October, together with most other European countries."

So I fail to see a difference for today.

Nevermind, your point was that it is not CET rather CEDT, which is the same for France and some european countries

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mikcris said:

Not to go into politics and nationalism feelings... Specifically for the game yes it is France (because the devs decided so)... but if you ask the Brits, the Germans or further east Mr. Putin they will say that they do not care what France decides...

So you mean when I answered the question "what time zone is the server", you mean I answered with the most relevant information, and then you tried to tack on other irrelevant and some incorrect information? Got it.

2 minutes ago, windia said:

this page https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/france claims "In continental France, which includes the capital Paris, the Daylight Saving Time (DST) period starts on the last Sunday of March and ends on the last Sunday of October, together with most other European countries."

So I fail to see a difference for today.

a) most.
b) I don't know what most of Europe does. The devs say they follow France, so if France decides to deviate, then the server will too

Just now, Black Shadow13 said:

What time does the game finish updating in Chile?

We do not know how long this update will take.

hace 2 minutos, GeorgeMTO dijo:

Entonces, ¿te refieres a cuando respondí la pregunta "qué zona horaria es el servidor", te refieres a que respondí con la información más relevante y luego trataste de agregar otra información irrelevante e incorrecta? Entendido.

una más.
b) No sé qué hace la mayor parte de Europa. Los desarrolladores dicen que siguen a Francia, por lo que si Francia decide desviarse, el servidor también lo hará.

No sabemos cuánto tiempo llevará esta actualización.

:v okey

1 hour ago, KatSeiko said:

I was about to get that 9th mission started.. I will be very upset if you don't get the servers back in time for that mission to be finished in time.

If things go like they usually do, it won't matter. As long as you start a mission before the event ends, you get credit for doing the task.

2 minutes ago, mikcris said:
  • So I have to spend 600 Kobans to get the features that were advertised? 

No. Spending kobans increases the level - you get more of the same reward.

You cannot decrease the minimum time needed for one round by leveling up - there is a second koban counter for, you would need 1260 as of the screen shot to finish immediatly.

Edited by windia

@mikcris team power/minute is the (in this case hardcore) power your team generates every minute. This amount has a cap, fixed in such a way that once you reach it (or surpass it, but be your teampower 15k or 350K, they'll be both capped down at the cap, that for level 1 is 11k) you'll need 7 hours to complete the mission. If you level up using 600 kobans, you'll get better rewards, the cap will raise, but the total amount of power requested will raise too: 7 hours is the minimum time needed to complete a PoP mission at any level

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I guess you´ll have to wait for a new girl to be released but that´ll probably take a while

1 minute ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Does anyone know what happens, if you reach 100 shards for the girl? Will it then be replaced by another girl? Or can you then only win 1 of the other 3 rewards furthermore?

• Slynia locked this topic
  • Slynia unlocked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic