[ 10-Sep-20 ] Epic Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Epic Days Averages: 6 shards per refill, 16.7 refills per girl, 3600 HH kobans per girl  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Event Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Shirogane. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Wendy. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Lucile. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Horny Alana. Meh
    • \___________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Minerva. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Giovanna. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

15 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

I already have Shirogane, Horny Alana and Minverva, so I'm going for Giovanna!

Honestly I don't understand the criticism concerning her ... I find her gorgeous! And I don't find her facial expression scary ... hm, maybe I'm too focused on the lower pair of  "eyes" ...? 9_9:D

Well it's true that you can always do this :D :

ColorfulGloriousKillifish-size_restricte

• Haha 10

Dang.  Only 3 days+ to recruit a girl and no event girl.  Oh well, that's OK.  I doubt I recruit a girl in that time so I expect none.  I set my expectations very low.  That way if something good happens and I manage to recruit a girl, it is that much better. :)  Good luck everyone!

• Like 5

il y a 1 minute, Dr. Lust a dit :

Dang.  Only 3 days+ to recruit a girl and no event girl.  Oh well, that's OK.  I doubt I recruit a girl in that time so I expect none.  I set my expectations very low.  That way if something good happens and I manage to recruit a girl, it is that much better. :)  Good luck everyone!

Same here. 2 shards in about 35~ fights so far. Getting a girl in this event ? Nope, definitely not gonna happen.

Edited by Max669

2 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

I take Epic Days easy too. I'm just farming Donatien T3 for Valicta and I'll get some shards for Shirogane along the way, but I don't expect to get her.

For me, this "Epic Days" event feels like a "Legendary Days" event.  The shard drop rate is horrible for me this time.  Generally, on Epic Days events, I can get 8-15 shards per 10x spin with an occasional 0-5 drop or 18-25 drop.  i can usually get 2 girls in a 4 day event and sometimes a 3rd adding in a couple refills.  But this time... I'm getting mostly 0's or 1 shard per 10x spin with only a couple 4-5 shards drop like it's a legendary event.  I think i've done ten 10x spins so far and i'm at 17 shards total on my first girl.  Ugh.  The RNG-gods are not in my favor this event.  

• Thinking 1

34 minutes ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Generally, on Epic Days events, I can get 8-15 shards per 10x spin with an occasional 0-5 drop or 18-25 drop.  i can usually get 2 girls in a 4 day event and sometimes a 3rd adding in a couple refills.

I'm pretty sure you're confusing Epic Days with Orgy Days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

The problem is that you´re late to the party.

Man... I'm never notified of these things >_<
Off-topic: I liked your idea in the other thread and I did just that, thanks. 

On-Topic: I got 1 girl so far this event (out of 2). I did exactly 290 performances as I only did x10 rolls.

I am going to try out a new tactic for the rest of this Epic days event, and for the rest in the future: scattering my efforts.

I'm at 17 shards so far, which at 1.5 days is a bit behind the average expected, but even at the average pace I'd expect around 60 /100 from one girl. Since refilling with low shard drop rates is generally bad, I'm not wasting Kobans refills here, unless I get so lucky that I get really close.

I'm thinking that scattering allows me to work on getting some shard from any of them that might show up in Mythic Pachinko, so it means I can possibly get girls with less orb usage down the road. Current thought is to get to or just past a multiple of 10, then move on.

Obviously if I have a place where I'm still needing major progress on a boss girl, that would also be great, and might result in focus there.

Being Epic days, obviously I haven't any great expectations: I decided to go for Lucile because at the present moment Silvanus is the only villain with an event girl where I have still to obtain the tier 2 girl. As for Lucile, while writing this I reached 25/100, so more or less the average for an Epic Days. At the moment I consider more relevant to have reached 28/100 on Avia.

Il y a 14 heures, blaa a dit :

@Max669 hey, max, i know what you have done. And you probably know it, too. I propose, you solve this situation really quickly or I have to call@Slynia (who really likes to be tagged) to punish you for your bad behavior.

(just as a hint: i needed 467 fights for my first girl ...)

Haha, well I'm sorry but I don't have your luck, so I can't give it back to you ! It never reached me in the first place. It probably got lost by the delivery company or something ! You should probably file a complaint with them :)

26 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Is it just me or there is already a girl who looks nearly exactly like Lucile? I might be wrong but I swear I saw this dress and top hat of this reddish color before in the game... 

You do realize she's an old girl that has been in the game for more than half a year, right?

12 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

You do realize she's an old girl that has been in the game for more than half a year, right?

Yeah, and she and Yvonne are a virtual pair who joined EP at the same time, ages ago it seems.  Some seem to have snuck in under the radar though, like Susan Blake.  I'd never heard of her until I recruited her with an orb.  As far as I can tell there are only two new girls in this event: Wendy and Giovanna, both no doubt playing very hard to get.

In this account I'd about given up til this...

image.png.e7480f849f7b74373eec41b3f1f048a6.png

I'm not sure whether to jump for joy or slump in tears.  At least I can upgrade her affection to see what I'm letting myself in for.  If it weren't for the fact that I wanted to get Finalmecia to Tier III I would've given her a swerve.

------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmm... Well, not quite so bad, but her monotone facial expression (until her 4th pose) suggests that she's attached to strings manipulated by Gatta so who really is the queen of the sex fiends.  Her body isn't quite so awful as I might've expected.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 2