FinderKeeper

Welcome to Lag Town  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Tano

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 minutes ago, Proshka said:

I got 50 shards and the next contest is to play Pachinko. Hope my 28 Epic + 29 Mythic + 11 10-great will be enough. If only Tano weren't so terrible 😧

Just do your mythic and great pachinko free game and wait till near the end.

if you get to many points now you just encourage people to increase their points that would not be around for the end of the contest.

Just now, Тёмный Властелин said:

I strongly suspect that you're gonna win the 3d one 😉 So, yeah, why should you even bother to participate in the other ones? 😃

Idk, I dont have that many books saved up :D Also- pachinko contest when I cant use Mythic Pachinko (and blew all my Epic orbs recently), yeah safe to say that I either win tomorrow or I'm just done with this shit.

10 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Čamuga I think that the 3d one is gonna be about tickets and villains. Do you have some tickets saved up? 😉

Ooooooooh right I forgot about that one! I thought that one would be 4th lol. Yeah then with my 150+ tickets I'm fine, as long as someone doesnt go all out on Kobans :D 

luckily finished on 24th place with fighting 6 fast battles in the last minutes (bad for league I guess, but I need at least 25 shards to feel somewhat save).

Top 9 looked like this:

image.png.f6e8f7a685da4a257f926f97e430772a.png

Since we had a sell items contest (where first places was over 50k points) there wasnt much more to gain; interesstingly you can see how much battles people already did before the contest. 

Todays contest isnt that great either, hopefully I get another top25 or maybe even, if I am lucky, a top10; I have spent all MyP orbs and GP orbs and are now by 240k points (6th place).

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

Guys, can someone tell me did I right understand: sionus spent about 60 x1 Epic orbs, 30 x1 Mythic orbs and 11 x10 Great orbs (numbers may differ, but it is possible to collect such a number of orbs in a month) to get 3 x1 Epic orbs and 1 x6 Mythic orb? 😑image.thumb.png.adaa46e613be9a5c25e8389bc74ca849.png

Edited by Master Edward
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Happy Lag Hour, everyone! Good luck, have fun for the end of Day 1. ^^

The screenshots you see with very high numbers typically come from the two highest brackets (401->infinity and 361->400). I've checked your profile in game out of curiosity and given your current level you're in a bracket that shouldn't go too crazy by comparison (201-240).

have thought about this, high-level players are tired of the contest stuff, but for the new players(like me) this event is quite a good and convenience way to obtain 5-star legendary girls and the bracket is relatively friendly.

my suggestion is, in this LC event kk can try bring the old 5-star legendary girls back instead of creating and rewarding new 5-star legendary girls, so players with higher level can just attend the contest for 1 or 2 days for recollection since they probably have already got some shards before, or just ignore the event if they already had the girl. And for the new players we dont even have enough 5-star legendary girls in our harem, so dont really care whether she is a new or not, meanwhile the bracket is not that crazy, so have enough passion to go compete and try to collect her. And seems like it is still lack of access to the existing 5-star legendary girls. I think this can help improve this event's reputation.

• Like 7

So everybody is back to being villains again I see. This event goes against everything that is presented in the story that they tell. A story about heroes and their friends coming together. A story where all work together for the mutual pleasure of all. A story where the ladies can choose to be in whatever harems they want and only villains stand in the way. Now we all stand in each others way like those very same villains we once stood against.

So the event makes no sense in the context of the site and at times makes the site all but unusable and takes control of getting the girl out of your hands (you might not get the girl because of other players). That sounds like a very bad event to me and even has three strikes against it. I'm sure they have better things they could be doing than pushing bad new events like this and PoA.  If they must continue pushing this bad event at least add a day or two to it so that one bad day/grouping doesn't result in you not getting the girl.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

15 minutes ago, Master Edward said:

Guys, can someone tell me did I right understood: sionus spent about 60 x1 Epic orbs, 30 x1 Mythic orbs and 11 x10 Great orbs (numbers may differ, but it is possible to collect such a number of orbs in a month) to get 3 x1 Epic orbs and 1 x6 Mythic orb? 😑image.thumb.png.adaa46e613be9a5c25e8389bc74ca849.png

You want to use them anyway sooner or later, this prize is better than 300 kobans.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Slynia said:

Damn, I really hate these last-minute rushes.
I was 2nd, went to grab a coffee and eat lunch, came back when it was 10 minutes left and then I was 6th! 
Really frustrating to try and rush yourself during the lag, but I donated only enough to get back into top 4, I don't care about 3 orbs anyway, as I made clear during the last LC.

I spent a total of 1.25 Billion Ymens this event contest and did 5 or 6 refills in the arena. I definitely spent way more resourses last LC so I take this as a win, but I really don't like LC overall.

I kept my billion and cheaply finished 25th. I intend to get this one cheap. 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I confess.  I was lazy and took the easy way out.  I spent the kobans I saved up on reloads and played it safe and ran the contest up to 500,000+ points to lock down 1st in my bracket and try to recruit Tano. I figured that should be enough to get in the top 4.  When I woke up this morning I was still in 1st.  I know, it's probably not the most efficient use of them but I really didn't care.  I got them all for nothing and I'm just here to relax and kill time. :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Master Edward said:

Perhaps. But he loses resources for the next LC and reduces the chances of the second day. 

I mean, you even started your query with:

2 hours ago, Master Edward said:

it is possible to collect such a number of orbs in a month

33 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

I mean, you even started your query with:

Let's take an example:
1. Two players finish the event on the first day. They have the same number of orbs, but one spends his orbs on the second day, even though he already got a girl. The second player no longer spends resources on this event and waits for the next of this kind 💤.
2. On the next event, if these players cannot get the girl on the first day, the second player will have twice as many orbs, so it will be much easier for him 😎.

I see it this way. Of course, each player has his own style of play, but some actions leave questions. Perhaps sionus will have enough or even more than usual resources for the next event, especially if donated. Donate solves many issues and removes restrictions. 😊

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Master Edward said:

Guys, can someone tell me did I right understand: sionus spent about 60 x1 Epic orbs, 30 x1 Mythic orbs and 11 x10 Great orbs (numbers may differ, but it is possible to collect such a number of orbs in a month) to get 3 x1 Epic orbs and 1 x6 Mythic orb? 😑

4 hours ago, Kenrae said:

You want to use them anyway sooner or later, this prize is better than 300 kobans.

You see that often enough in regular daily contests as well, so ... ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Master Edward said:

Let's take an example:
1. Two players finish the event on the first day. They have the same number of orbs, but one spends his orbs on the second day, even though he already got a girl. The second player no longer spends resources on this event and waits for the next of this kind 💤.
2. On the next event, if these players cannot get the girl on the first day, the second player will have twice as many orbs, so it will be much easier for him 😎.

I see it this way. Of course, each player has his own style of play, but some actions leave questions. Perhaps sionus will have enough or even more than usual resources for the next event, especially if donated. Donate solves many issues and removes restrictions. 😊

Meanwhile, the guy who has used the orbs has gotten some girls, some equipment and some boosters that puts him in a better position to win or make a top 4 in the next 4 leagues. He also doesn't need to buy as many boosters so he uses less kobans there.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Master Edward said:

Perhaps. But he loses resources for the next LC and reduces the chances of the second day. 

It would appear that you already won the girl? Just because you do not see her any more does not mean he also does not... so to you it looks like he's trying just for orbs but he sees this

image.png.4b58e853973f8d41e98a20a249fa86aa.png

• Thinking 1

15 minutes ago, ali-n said:

It would appear that you already won the girl? Just because you do not see her any more does not mean he also does not... so to you it looks like he's trying just for orbs but he sees this

image.png.4b58e853973f8d41e98a20a249fa86aa.png

As I know, players which won a girl go to other brackets. It would be super wrong if players which already got her, hindered players which try to get her. 😟

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1