• \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Kuruva. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Virgo. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky

5 ore fa, Xemnas ha scritto:

Oh guys is been so long but i can finally say this: I LIKE ALL THE GIRLS IN THIS EVENT. i'm missing some of them tho thanks to my bad memory.

Sanita was in the forest, kimberly is the delivery girl in the rituals if i'm correct, pepa is in ninja lands, Tabatha is in archipelago, Virgo is in hamelin (and will be probably in starway).

I'm missing where Hanya, Nataly and Kuruva are.

The only thing is that is 9 days again and lots of events again, and i need to make plans way more again XD. We are losing a bit the "name" of casual game XD. It will be way simple for me if i could be sure to be able to be in the top 30 of a dicktator 3. Problem is that i would have to try and i risk losing 2 weeks (1 for trying and one for demotion) of kobans and with lots of events would be a very big loss.

Back on topic i want to play a pachinko game so bad right now XD but i can't becouse i have to save for the next (stressful) LC.

Hanya is the delivery girl that gives the pack with Alban's fruit of power to you by mistake in the very beginning of the story

Nataly is from begin city, too, and is the one that gives you a handjob at the kissing booth

Kuruva is in hero university, and she's Roko sensei's partner

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 5

The hardest thing for me in this event is deciding if I want to spend my 72/20 combativity picking up a girl from a villain or to save all of it for the PoA at the end of the month.   I'm thinking of doing that and just picking up the "gift/event" harem girl.  Good luck everyone.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

18 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

The hardest thing for me in this event is deciding if I want to spend my 72/20 combativity picking up a girl from a villain or to save all of it for the PoA at the end of the month.   I'm thinking of doing that and just picking up the "gift/event" harem girl.  Good luck everyone.

Spend it now 72 not worth skipping an event.

use it to try and get the girls early then you can save combativity up again with contests and tower of fame for next event

we have legendary days and legendary contest this month why skip them for poa that they will most likely nerf the requirements for again..

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, natstar said:

Spend it now 72 not worth skipping an event.

use it to try and get the girls early then you can save combativity up again with contests and tower of fame for next event

we have legendary days and legendary contest this month why skip them for poa that they will most likely nerf the requirements for again..

Well, 72 is a lot of combativity for me.  I'm a humble level 302 and have to remain in Tower of Fame level S2 for now in order to get the PvP wins I need in the PoA event.    The way I look at it there is no need for me to pickup more then the event/gift girl this event.   I'm patient. :) By the end of the month I would hope to be properly prepared for the PoA.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Well, 72 is a lot of combativity for me.  I'm a humble level 302 and have to remain in Tower of Fame level S2 for now in order to get the PvP wins I need in the PoA event.    The way I look at it there is no need for me to pickup more then the event/gift girl this event.   I'm patient. :) By the end of the month I would hope to be properly prepared for the PoA.

Go click on the calender in announcements a one day break before Poa you can stop spending combativity then and even get a little bit more going into the event.

More than enough time to do Poa with just that just look at the path so that you don't spend the resources energy,tower of fame,combativity,ect before you are about to do the step because you will have to wait for them to refill and use the free energy reward to speed the energy part up as well.  (you can go into the event with more than 100 energy as well just do not spend energy before you are about to level up and it goes past 100)

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 01-Oct-20 ] Cameo - Discussion

So i've done 150-55 fights (have to do 20 more this night) right at the begin of the event (yes i did my usual saving from poa), i'm currently at 52 shards for Pepa. 

Now i don't know if it is a good result. I don't keep the data track like many of you (more inelligent) people; but i can say that i'm a bit disappointed in this score XD. I hadn't the pretense to get an entire girl, but surely i was hoping to be like at 65-70 shards. I guess is my usual terrible luck that follows me.

Side note i was close to lab girl X-458 and i was able to end her, happy with that. Nija spy is done for me XD

P.s. Now that we are going over with the story i'm really hoping for  the next cameo that we have to recruit 

Saint Bunny and Saint Lupa i want them 

Edited by Xemnas

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 01-Oct-20 ] Cameo II - Discussion

Tabatha's pose 1 is HOTTTTT😍 That sexy waittress uniform is +++. I was always a little bit disappointed when the main character chose to breed Piper over Tabathe in the Achipelago world.
Kimberley is universally liked as expected. Good pose one, pose 2 is still good, but I prefer her default pose.
Virgo and Kuruva are high tier hot too. I think I will keep Virgo at pose 1, and Kuruva either in pose 1 or 2.

Next I like Haya, there's is always room in my harem for the cute lewd type.
Sanita is really nice. and she is obviously intended to be nude. It's just that I really like lingerie and thigh high stockings. I think her pose 2 is her best.
Pepa and Nataly aren't my type of girls. But I will keep Pepa in her pose 4, it's a rare treat when girls make those ahegao ayes, like they have become hypnotised and enthralled.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

So i've done 150-55 fights (have to do 20 more this night) right at the begin of the event (yes i did my usual saving from poa), i'm currently at 52 shards for Pepa. 

I have that beat with only 45 Sanita shards from 150 battles. (I was on 13 shards after 2!) Yeah, that's certainly way below average for both of us, should be around 75 shards for 150 combativity.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly it has been a while since i actually really wanted to get all 3 girls that drop from trolls. Guess this event ill have to do some refills on combativity, unless i get lucky with the shards drop. Also kinda deviating a bit from this event, if this one wasnt halloween related, im guessing that the PoA at the end of the month has a high chance of being halloween tematic, maybe some monster girls or spooky variations of existing ones.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Falco82 said:

Why?!

Actually she is the most sexually attractive, the ninja girl who is close to her instead in the second pose will be sore on the ground due to the sprains she has procured with the first. 😓

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure about HH but the girl with the hat appears in the clicker. 

hot.jpg.e6fdd4c86b63d17f48602e817d2d6c4a.jpg

Because the she that post is referring to is the rat in the picture, I bet.

• Thinking 1

26 minuti fa, Zteev ha scritto:

Because the she that post is referring to is the rat in the picture, I bet.

Humor this stranger... obviously also in my post I was referring to the animal (which is a tapir anyway 🙄).

However, jokes apart, in general nothing of an excessively low level. I find the first pose of Sanita horrible with the head badly attached to the body and it's not the only drawing that doesn't convince me. I wait to see the affection scenes but compared to previous events it doesn't look too bad (but still a lot of meh).

• Like 3

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 01-Oct-20 ] Cameo ② - Discussion

Easily one of the best classic events we've had over the past year or so, in my book. I love the theme (now they just need to give us another Sexy Calendar, but I can cross Cameo #2 off my wish list ^^), I'm happy to see all the characters I remembered (about half of them to be honest: Kimberley, Sanita, Tabatha and Pepa; and Nataly looked familiar as well). More importantly, this is quite a solid batch in terms of art quality, and the consistency is back to a comfortable enough level. There isn't a girl I consider poorly drawn, here.

Great: Sanita, Pepa and Kimberley (the three girls available on villains, coincidentally, which is very nice to see). Kim and Pepa are 100% done by the same very good and reliable artist who already done a lot of work for this game. I'm only about 90% the same artist also handled Sanita and Virgo, but I find the latter isn't quite as good or inspired (although still pretty decent).

Very Good: Tabatha. I recognize this artist's work as well (or at least the colorist, if it's a team, but the drawing style is pretty distinctive too) and it's someone whose work I haven't been a fan of so far. Kuruva, in this same batch, clearly also done by the same artist (or team) is more in line with what they've typically delivered until now: well-made overall, with a consistent and pretty original style that neither fits perfectly nor really clashes with the game's visual identity, but with a few specific tricks they rely way too much on, and a general lack of variety or perhaps inspiration resulting in samey poses in most of their series. The coloring is the main area they could improve upon by letting go of this "more is more" approach to glaring effects all over the place as a crutch, and adopting something a little closer to "less is more" and more importantly using the shading to actually emphasize the shapes in the drawing, instead of just making everything shine so that nothing stands out. Thankfully, although there's still some of that for this Tabatha series, especially in the initial pose (that light-green circle in her hair...), it gets a lot better, and in terms of variety and inspiration, they definitely delivered this time. Looking forward to more pieces like this one, and fewer like Fangirl Dameda or Kuruva. Keep it up, you're getting there!

Pretty Good: Kuruva, Virgo and Nataly. I already mentioned the first two above, I appreciate both artists but these aren't their respective best pieces in my eyes. Nataly is clearly the work of a third artist (or team), and it's pretty good albeit not amazing. The coloring is a bit too dark and sometime lacks contrast, the anatomy is occasionally a bit shaky, but most importantly, her face could be more expressive (we're not quite on Dead Eyes level, but she still seems pretty bored and doesn't say much with her eyes). Still solid.

Just Decent: Haya. And here's the fourth artist (or team). Bonus points for a more old-school and comics-tinged style, as well as the generous ink job. However, I'm not too convinced by the anatomy in general, and as in previous works, I take issue with their ignorance of nails. Nails are a thing! Fingers and toes aren't made of dough. Despite this, it's still okay, although the least appealing work from this batch as far as I'm concerned. Maybe the affection scenes will make up for it.

I also quite like the background, it's a neat homage to many cool past points in the main story. So yeah, I'm quite happy about this one. ^^

Good luck, have fun with this event, guys.

PS: @FinderKeeper I think that circled 2 is a clear winner. It required a lot of trial and error, but I'd say this is the definitive version of the thread's title. Can't beat that. ^^

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

PS: @FinderKeeper I think that circled 2 is a clear winner. It required a lot of trial and error, but I'd say this is the definitive version of the thread's title. Can't beat that. ^^

Ok. But please, don't stealth edit things, it's rather unnerving. xD Just mentioning an error here worked fine so far.

Anyways, glhf !

• Haha 3

All the girls look very nice this time around.

My personal best in this event is definitely Haya. For some reason i find this artstyle very appealing.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Just Decent: Haya. And here's the fourth artist (or team).

Does anyone know names of girls, that this artist worked on? I would like to look them up on wiki, possibly without having to browse through all of them :D .

Edit: Also a huge + for Haya being a reward for daily missions

Edited by Albert80082
  • Like 2

Overall I'd say I like the art of most of the girls in the event. My favorites are Kimberley, Nataly and Sanita in that order. There's little to no chance of me getting Nataly in the Pachinko so I won't even try. Hoping to at least get Kimberley, currently at 40/100 without any combativity refills. If I finish her with 4-5 days left in the event, I'll start trying for Sanita. I don't plan on spending any koban this event so what I get is what I get. 

1 hour ago, FinderKeeper said:

Ok. But please, don't stealth edit things, it's rather unnerving. xD Just mentioning an error here worked fine so far.

No problem. I wouldn't normally do that, but in this case I thought that just adding a "2" directly was quicker and I assumed you wouldn't mind. You're not the first to dislike having their post edited "stealthily" even for a minor thing, though, and I can see where you're coming from. I'll keep that in mind. ^^

11 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

Does anyone know names of girls, that this artist worked on? I would like to look them up on wiki, possibly without having to browse through all of them

Sorry, none spring to mind, at least not that I'm confident enough about. But I'll let you know if I stumble upon some. I'm still contemplating the idea of a thread dedicated to identifying the different artists whose work can be found in the game, and listing which pieces they are each likely behind, along with a place to discuss and review their works, but it could be a big project and I haven't gotten around to tackling it yet.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sorry, none spring to mind, at least not that I'm confident enough about. But I'll let you know if I stumble upon some. I'm still contemplating the idea of a thread dedicated to identifying the different artists whose work can be found in the game, and listing which pieces they are each likely behind, along with a place to discuss and review their works, but it could be a big project and I haven't gotten around to tackling it yet.

Just out of curiosity, how many distinct artists other than Ben have you recognized so far?

5 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Just out of curiosity, how many distinct artists other than Ben have you recognized so far?

Off the top of my head, I'd say half a dozen at least. Some of them have only done a couple of girls and then gone forever, including one whose work I really liked (the artist behind Camile and Ornella). Others have done a lot more and steadier work.

Bummer!  Seriously low on kobans as a result of the last PoA, but doing well in some accounts, especially in my efforts to get Pepa, my all-time favourite girl of this collection.

Since this is a Cameo event, I don't recognise all of them.  For instance, where do Haya, Nataly, and Virgo fit in?  Oh wait... Is Virgo one of the entities invoked by Marina in Hamelin Town?  Did Kinkoid listen to my recommendations for choice of girls or was it just coincidence?  My picks were Tabatha and Pepa, but I'm more than happy to see Kimberley added, as well as that outrageously cute little fairy from the healing pool.  Kuruva, too, given how hot she looked as a tutor in Heroes University.  For some of the others, it's nice to be able to put names to their gorgeous faces too.

Tabatha looks different from her original in Splatters Achipelago, but okay nonetheless.  I won't be able to judge anything other than her opening pose since, unless I get lucky with the orbs, I'm unlikely to get her.  Speaking of orbs, I scored a girl completely new to me in this account - Nikki Nova.  I'd never heard of her before.

Best of luck everybody.

I had my memory refreshed re. Haya from the last event mission.  Yes!  I remember now.  She's the parcel delivery girl from Begin City.  A bit cartoonish, but okay nonetheless.

How are you all doing?  This post straight after another post of mine reflects on the fact that there have been few posts for this event.  Checking on Haya gave me a chance to go back to Begin City and reflect on the great improvement in artwork.  Juliette actually looks gorgeous and appealing, as does Red Battler and that girl from the anal stand.  The latter could be a future cameo too.

The Game, it mocks me.

I got up to 95 this morning on my first girl. I'm like, ok. I can do this. I'll buy a full refill.

I got only money.

So, I got home and did 10 battles. Still no shards.

So I wait and wait for it to refill back up to 20.

I run my first ten battles. I got 2 shards.

I run my next ten battles. I got 2 shards.

Yes. It mocks me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, TeeJay said:

The Game, it mocks me.

I got up to 95 this morning on my first girl. I'm like, ok. I can do this. I'll buy a full refill.

I got only money.

So, I got home and did 10 battles. Still no shards.

So I wait and wait for it to refill back up to 20.

I run my first ten battles. I got 2 shards.

I run my next ten battles. I got 2 shards.

Yes. It mocks me.

If it really mocks you, you get a x100 in one of your next games, gl!

• Haha 2