• .Tabatha. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Kuruva. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Virgo. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

\/ (clickable) \/

JHJuIXG.jpg

Cameo Event From 1st to 10th of October (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 à 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2), 8 girls you already met will cross your pass again.
7 in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions.
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Package Delivery

Hello, sexy delivery guy!

Would you come in for a cup of coffee? I see that you’ve got a big package to deliver. Oh, let me take it deep inside and relieve you from your huge load...  And don’t forget that 8 cameo girls are also waiting to get a special delivery!

From the 1st until the 10th of October, deliver some bulk orders and get the best tip these gorgeous ladies can give you. Get naked and provide mechanic Kimberley with the most useful tool, professor Kuruva with a new pointing stick and oral guardian Pepa with a mouthful of cum. These three beauties together with the healing fairy Sanita, server Tabatha, merchant Nataly and the magical creature Virgo are expecting to receive your huge package in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Deliveries/ Missions and courier Haya will join your Harem.

Make sure you’re delivering to the right house: Sanita, Pepa and Kimberley are kidnapped from their own homes. Go and save them from Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Silvanus. The cameo girls will gladly get their hands and mouths on your package!

Hurry up, darling! These kinky ladies desperately need your express delivery service!

Mission Girl

RPsufeK.png

Haya

Boss Girls

j1ymFKL.png7HOpEO5.pngFpTj8aO.png

Sanita                                                            Kimberley                                                Pepa           

Event Pachinko Girls

nE1I1hp.pngoBlswN6.png8edBoIS.pngoVeVCte.png

Nataly                                                    Tabatha                                                     Kuruva                                                           Virgo

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

btw, somewhat related......5 events again this month. brace yourselves boys and gals, LC and PoA for the fourth (i think) time in a row 😂

image.png.fa1c328db28674bbd52dbb1454bd552b.png
I'm prepared for the first one, although if the banner is to be believed then the preparation was in vain...

I just cannot understand this decision making about the schedule, especially with just how bad the art has been... Last Epic Days some villains literally turned into landmines that I didnt want to fight on the off chance that I'd get some monstrosity in my harem...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Mmm... probably someone will have to tell me when they appeared, as for some of them my colander memory kicked in again and I can't remember when I saw them before...

From left to right: the kunoichi people were saving in Sacred Lands, Lucy's maid in Hamelin town, FF15 girl mechanic from Plains and the upsell Begin world Ivy Valentine.

Another 5 event month and likely another round of LC/PoA. The money must be rolling in like crazy. I'd like to congratulate the devs on the success of these events regardless of the overwhelming negative opinions frequently expressed in the forum. You've overcome adversity and reap the rewards. Cheers ;)

KK does things like in Soviet Union: 5-year plans. They'll restructure their plans according to the input of the survey in some time, maybe starting next year.

Edited by lainn
  • Like 2

This may have the best art this month, because while these girls have been seen in-game, they haven't been featured, and aren't variants.

I wish we had more than 1 off-day in a 5 event month, but having just completed on of the most difficult and energy-sapping tasks in my life, I will be well rested after sleeping tonight.

on the first glance I can only identify the guardian from the Ninja Sacred Land.

The golden stuff sounds like last world Stairway to Heaven - if I'm right that would be way to early in my eyes to give them a cameo.

the HOT cap - sorry, lost overview.

Edited by windia

10 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Oh no... those girls on the left holy shit...

The one more to the left is not of my liking

image.png.57410cd9a017bf2584501df0ea9c210a.png

🤣🤣🤣

-------------------------------------------------------------------

About the october calendar: 5 events instead of only 4, and a really bad placement of them, without rest days between the first 4, and then two free days at the end ... It seems Kinkoid didn't like the PoA combativity saving strategy 🤬

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

19 minuti fa, jelom ha scritto:

🤣🤣🤣

Why?!

Actually she is the most sexually attractive, the ninja girl who is close to her instead in the second pose will be sore on the ground due to the sprains she has procured with the first. 😓

I'm not sure about HH but the girl with the hat appears in the clicker. 

hot.jpg.e6fdd4c86b63d17f48602e817d2d6c4a.jpg

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, jelom said:

About the october calendar: 5 events instead of only 4, and a really bad placement of them, without rest days between the first 4, and then two free days at the end ... It seems Kinkoid didn't like the PoA combativity saving strategy 🤬

God forbid something accidentally works out in the players benefit...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, jelom said:

🤣🤣🤣

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I had combativity saved up before poa but had to spend it to do the path steps each step of poa is like a mini contest anyways so everyone earned it plus the kobans spent on top of that.

the free combativity is the only thing that i would miss if they removed that event.

Well, I'm going to guess that they had already set their plans for this month when they made the survey, and that's why it's another 5 events month, but they won't have an excuse for November.

Regarding the event, another 9 days event. Boo! That means another event where I'll go for just two girls. The only good thing is that, with it being a cameo event, we're saving ourselves from seeing another popular girl being botched.

Good luck to everybody.

• Like 4

Oh guys is been so long but i can finally say this: I LIKE ALL THE GIRLS IN THIS EVENT. i'm missing some of them tho thanks to my bad memory.

Sanita was in the forest, kimberly is the delivery girl in the rituals if i'm correct, pepa is in ninja lands, Tabatha is in archipelago, Virgo is in hamelin (and will be probably in starway).

I'm missing where Hanya, Nataly and Kuruva are.

The only thing is that is 9 days again and lots of events again, and i need to make plans way more again XD. We are losing a bit the "name" of casual game XD. It will be way simple for me if i could be sure to be able to be in the top 30 of a dicktator 3. Problem is that i would have to try and i risk losing 2 weeks (1 for trying and one for demotion) of kobans and with lots of events would be a very big loss.

Back on topic i want to play a pachinko game so bad right now XD but i can't becouse i have to save for the next (stressful) LC.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Eman said:

Well, I'm going to guess that they had already set their plans for this month when they made the survey, and that's why it's another 5 events month, but they won't have an excuse for November.

Regarding the event, another 9 days event. Boo! That means another event where I'll go for just two girls. The only good thing is that, with it being a cameo event, we're saving ourselves from seeing another popular girl being botched.

Good luck to everybody.

Just hope they do not cut off the 5 star girl events they could improve them instead either make them longer but cutting an event out or change the rewards for legendary contests so shards are given out to lower ranked people - i get 1st place on first day every time in that event so easy 5 star for me so would rather they not stop doing that event.

hace 6 minutos, natstar dijo:

Just hope they do not cut off the 5 star girl events they could improve them instead either make them longer but cutting an event out or change the rewards for legendary contests so shards are given out to lower ranked people - i get 1st place on first day every time in that event so easy 5 star for me so would rather they not stop doing that event.

I wouldn't mind if they kept the Legendary Contests and the Path of Attraction events in a rotation like they do with the Epic and Legendary days. That would also allow them, if they want, to add one or even two days to the Legendary Contests to make them more accessible.

Another advantage is that, if they times them correctly, we could have a new 5* legendary girl each month, one for Legendary Days and another one for Legendary Contests.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 01-Oct-20 ] Cameo ② - Discussion