FinderKeeper

Snipy-Snipy Time!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Harmonia

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

48 minutes ago, Troctout said:

I can't stand LC : more than 3000 kobans and a compromized top 15 in D3 for 50% the first day (5th).

500M Ymens, 100 PMx1 (Tachibana in my harem), about 30 SPx10 and more than 30 PEx1 (2 girls in my harem) 8th (so I got the girl).

I'm lvl433.

CaptureLC.thumb.PNG.4765336001c086314c932020ba27a6fb.PNG

Didn't get anything day 1, so I tried something different day 2 and didn't do anything contest wise until just before I went to sleep. 

I spent almost 100 (I think 97) EP single orbs, almost 20 GP x10 orbs (I think 19) and my daily spends as well as ~800M ymen.  My rationale, if I tried at all for girls that weren't my spec in previous contests, I should go 100% for this girl (who I also like).

I went to bed with ~8 hours left in contest as #1 at twice the number of points as anyone else in my bracket (my goal).  I woke up...2nd place :P  ("grats" guy from England)

The only things I could have done more would be randomly spend my MP 3&6stash (2 epic girls, so IMO wasn't worth ending up with neither for sure) and kobans (and maybe a few more money spent).  Even if I set an alarm to snipe, I was tapped.

I think they should change the name of this event to "Don't mess with whales."

In more seriousness, I recommend my technique for anyone who is bothered by sniping.  I am not sure why on day 2 and 4 where you control how much you put in, you wouldn't wait til near the end of the day and assess the situation (barring things like you can only play in the AM etc).  It seemed to work for me (granted, I put in tons of resources).  It seems it's the closest to sniping we can do and still sleep normal.  Granted if everyone does it, it won't work ;)  And obvs, it doesn't work on day 1 and 3 unless you spend a ton of kobans (which people may do anyway, unsure).
I did one other thing as well, but I'll keep that close to the vest <3

Oh and I replied to the above to get the screen, because all things considered I guess I was still lucky...my "massive" amount of resources, I would have been 4th in this bracket :P (and my guess likely sniped)
On the other hand were I in that bracket, I probably wouldn't have spent so much.

Don't mess with whales...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arvelak said:

I managed to finish this event on the second day (got 4th place). Went from having 1.85 billion ymen to having 154 million from x10 gp spins (50M each at my level) ,in addition to the 30 or so x10 gp orbs, also a dozen of the x1 mythic and x1 ep orbs. Luckily I'm at the point where I have all my current girls affection maxed and can hoard money until I decide to try using gp for equipment upgrades.

I did check after I spent my money if I was in the top 100 weekly spenders and saw people who had spent billions=)  I bow to y'all.

1 hour ago, jpanda said:

Didn't get anything day 1, so I tried something different day 2 and didn't do anything contest wise until just before I went to sleep. 

I spent almost 100 (I think 97) EP single orbs, almost 20 GP x10 orbs (I think 19) and my daily spends as well as ~800M ymen.  My rationale, if I tried at all for girls that weren't my spec in previous contests, I should go 100% for this girl (who I also like).

I went to bed with ~8 hours left in contest as #1 at twice the number of points as anyone else in my bracket (my goal).  I woke up...2nd place :P  ("grats" guy from England)

The only things I could have done more would be randomly spend my MP 3&6stash (2 epic girls, so IMO wasn't worth ending up with neither for sure) and kobans (and maybe a few more money spent).  Even if I set an alarm to snipe, I was tapped.

I think they should change the name of this event to "Don't mess with whales."

In more seriousness, I recommend my technique for anyone who is bothered by sniping.  I am not sure why on day 2 and 4 where you control how much you put in, you wouldn't wait til near the end of the day and assess the situation (barring things like you can only play in the AM etc).  It seemed to work for me (granted, I put in tons of resources).  It seems it's the closest to sniping we can do and still sleep normal.  Granted if everyone does it, it won't work ;) And obvs, it doesn't work on day 1 and 3 unless you spend a ton of kobans (which people may do anyway, unsure).
I did one other thing as well, but I'll keep that close to the vest ❤️

Oh and I replied to the above to get the screen, because all things considered I guess I was still lucky...my "massive" amount of resources, I would have been 4th in this bracket :P (and my guess likely sniped)
On the other hand were I in that bracket, I probably wouldn't have spent so much.

Don't mess with whales...

I usually just don't bother with events like these (although this girl is very hot).
In the past I tried and got in the top 4 only to wake up in the thirtysomethings. It is only fun if you are a whale and since only credit cards are accepted I couldn't be one even if I wanted to be one.

After 26th on day 1 I threw all my garbage at day 2.

All in the last 20 min: 10 GPx10 (1 small gear upgrade), 147 MyPx1 (no girl, 20ish leg gin/cord), 1.2G cash, 2 hrs lost sleep.

None of these are normally convertible to shards/girls so, ... a win?

I ended up 2nd. I was only about 100M ahead of 5th. I might have been able to pay 50M less but that would have risked being bumped to 5th and I just want to be able to walk away from this dumpster fire of an event.

I am not too upset with the cash cost. I have been having trouble spending all the cash coming in anyway. I was going to hoard 4 or 5G and then try for a top 4 in Leaderboard but 4th there only nets about 1/4 of a girl so I think this is the better use.

• Like 7

As a bit of an experiment I went all out for this LC's pachinko day:

image.png.32927a755c2e4ae760b1cb53818c1ba7.png

Almost entirely from GPx10 - 49 orbs and 110 spins for ymens - plus 130m straight donation at the end to guard against snipers. The total cost of the paid spins was 4.67 billion, the item returns amounted to 3.67 billion. I'm pretty broke after that, just 150m cash left plus 250m or so in unsold equipment.

I probably won't be doing that again, at least not in a girl shards bracket, given that I've essentially spent 1.13 billion to turn the 50 shards from Day 1 into a MPx3 orb (which I value at 540 kobans). The cost and effort would have been okay for an x6 orb, but not really for an x3.

As the results show I could have gotten a top 10 result for my needed 50 shards for about 400,000 points less, or around 50 fewer paid spins. The net cost of a paid spin was about 20 million (42.5m out, 23m back), so not doing those 50 spins would have made things pretty much costless for me as I wouldn't have incurred the 1 billion deficit.

And of course I've now reached the point at level 427 where my pachinko spins are getting so expensive that straight donations will actually be more cost-efficient for the next LC... I'm not quite sure how I'm going to handle that, since I do like the opportunity to upgrade my equipment.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 7

This event type is getting weirder and weirder every time I face a new one. In the first day I fell in a group so low on competition that simply spending the everyday resources I ended at 13th place (and I was 8th until 10:30am). So I obtained 25 shards, that with any probability will stay there alone forever. In the pachinko day I thought about using some Great Pachinko x10 orbs, but later it turned out that falling asleep and forgetting to use them when I awoke was lucky for me, as with all the orbs I was willing to use I wouldn't have obtained one fifth of the points necessary to bring me above 26th place. In the third contest the upper half of the list is reserved to koban spenders, so I won't even comment about the ongoing. The last contest, tomorrow, is not going to give great results for me, as I prefer to save books to upgrade my girls for the next hardcore girl. Being Harmonia know how, she does not have for me the greatest interest, and those 25 shards I got the first day, other than being a surprise, were not so welcome: I would have preferred a legendary equipment to sell. Definitely, a contest where the "enough effort" needed to obtain at least minimal results is dependent from the bracket of players one falls into, IMHO can't be defined with the word "balanced".

I hear you, Observer.  It seems to ALL depend upon how competitive the bracket you fall into is.  And I bet soon I'll be placed in brackets where only whales and pay to play gamers will be competitive.  I guess when I reach that "wall" where my relaxed playing style no longer yields any girls to my harem.....I retire and bid arrivederci to all. :)

Until then, I'll enjoy the humble rewards and girls I recruit to my harem.  Good luck everyone in the event.  25 more shards and Harmonia joins my harem.

Edited by Dr. Lust

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

And of course I've now reached the point at level 427 where my pachinko spins are getting so expensive that straight donations will actually be more cost-efficient for the next LC... I'm not quite sure how I'm going to handle that, since I do like the opportunity to upgrade my equipment.

I do donations. Between Champions fights when needed and GPx10 orbs you keep your equipment upgraded.

With dumping my orbs, mostly 48 GP x10 and 20 epics, and lots of ymens I played safely in the top 10. Today with the champions I intend to repeat that feat and walk away with the girl from 2x 50. Ignored day one so I can try the league for a surprise 4th if others rushed for it and tomorrow... well I don't like waiting for the last day. I think this was the best way for me to get her. 

• Like 3

My group results:

day_3.JPG.a34cc306b51860e693ebcfebbb7263d0.JPG

I only needed 25 more shards to get her so I didn't force it, but I didn't thought it would be so close. At the end, just the boss fights, using my energy and fighting 3 champions was enough.

Now I can relax and forget about this event.

Good luck on the last day to those still fighting to get her.

• Like 7

hace 2 minutos, blaa dijo:

oh boy, i got lucky and finished on top10 and already secured her.

Even had a chance for a top4, but didnt think it was worth for a couple of refills.

GL to everyone, may this event never come back.

If only...

• Like 1

My group result today (361-400):

201022_LC3-final-cut.png.500bdbe3e8255cee269e7cbfeaa70334.png

Got sniped today - kind of. ;) Until about an hour before the end of the contest I was in 4th place and there was no movement within the first 8 or 9 positions.

Then suddenly that Frenchman comes out of nowhere and takes 1st place by complete surpise, bumpin me out of the top 4.

I fought all 6 champions, so to fight back for 4th place I would have had to pay Kobans to cancel the cooldown of at least 1 of the champions and of course further Kobans to skip the pauses between turns. So I decided that I'm not going to invest Kobans just to get a better orb.

• Like 5

So this surprised me - I went to bed (USA EST) with about 140K points and in fourth place kind of hoping to stay in the top ten to get 50 shards so I wouldn't have to chase it today.  I woke up in fourth place.

Sometimes it is the group you are competing against that makes all the difference.

• Like 8

So I already have the girl and I was wondering about the level up a girl in this contest. I have severral girls i have to max affection but discovered that you get no points doing that. Got all the points using books and maxed affection on 3 girls before I discovered I was getting nothing in the contest.

My question is level up what to get the points? 

contest.jpg

3 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

So I already have the girl and I was wondering about the level up a girl in this contest. I have severral girls i have to max affection but discovered that you get no points doing that. Got all the points using books and maxed affection on 3 girls before I discovered I was getting nothing in the contest.

My question is level up what to get the points? 

When you "give XP to your girls", their level also increases, the same way yours does when you "gain XP".

For each level increase from one of your girls you get 60 pts. So this is also done by "giving XP to the girls" with books.

Unfortunately there is no Contest yet (Legendary or ordinary) that rewards giving affection to your girls!

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot

Just now, Nimrod said:

So If a girl is at lvl1  I use Books and get her to level 101 =6000 points + all the points from giving  XP (books). Thanks for the info.

In the Shop in the Books section you see this bar underneath the portrait of the girl:

Shop-XP-Bar.png.4f2dbb28d5df9802d9c54d38d4aec972.png

This means the girl currently is level 1 and needs 16 XP points to increase to level 2.

If you will give her say 100 XP at once, she will level up several levels and you get 100 points in the contest for the XP itself and an additional 60 points for each level the girl increased.

3rd day Harmonia recruited.  1st day: 25 shards, 2nd day: 50 shards, 3rd day: 25 shards.  Although on the 3rd day, for safety sake because I knew they would snipe overnight, I pushed it to 8th place and 50 shards.  Overnight I was sniped from 8th to 18th place.

• Like 7

Got Harmonia aswell ! 50 + 25 + 25, no flowers for me this time, god damn it !
Anyway, all that matters is that she will join Windia in my harem ! I don't know if there is any other Avatar references though 🤔

And thanks to all my spared books, I'm aiming for the double contests victory hehe ! 😎

image.thumb.png.4c6bec8806714257ac53f8e019d2f49a.png

• Like 3