• .Violet. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Suzie. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Josephine. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky

I am relatively lucky that the girls in this Path of Attraction doesn't make me scream to the miracle, as I don't believe that this time I will be able to repeat the performance of the last month. Putting aside the extra rewards, as it is well known that I never buy them (I probably wouldn't but them even without my no-koban policy), the start of the event on Saturday put me in bad waters, because of my weekend schedules: in fact I started the daily missions to clear Task I nearly three hours after the reset. While writing this I am held at one of the most time consuming tasks for non-koban spenders, namely task X, which I will obviously need nearly two days to complete. The main problem of this Path of Attraction, should I am able to get to it, is anyway the last task: personally, given that when they changed the daily contests there were no rebalance of the corresponding task, I don't believe that something will change once the Arena is removed from the game, and every player that will reach the last task will need to do 60 league battles to clear it and get the girl... a thing practically impossible for non-kobans spender at that point of the event, as even starting the task with a full bar and winning all the battles (a thing that is not granted for everyone), a player would need over a day to clear 60 battles only with the leagues.

And so I hit the first lul of the PoA.

I reached level 6 this morning and was able to complete 3/5ths of it before heading to work, then the other 2/5ths when I got home. Now, now comes the hardest of the hard... spending Energy.

If only there was a way to spend energy without a story...

*Whappp!* Ouch! Sorry. It was a joke, ok,  joke. Geeze.

The true slowdown is waiting for it to rebuild for the 60point cycle for purchases within....

The Champions Reception Desk!

And, on a side note, my tired brain had read the require amount to spend was 200, not the 120 that it is. So, that's not going to be such a slow down after all.

Next step, Defeat 35 players in PvP for... uh... errrrr.... huuuuuuuuhhhh... a plastic doll with unblinkingly wide eyes and a teeny tiny widdle mouff.

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It's daylight savings changes. It's just an issue for this one hour

Yes, that thought finally occurred to me too.  After I finished all the daily missions it said I had 1 day and 8hrs before the next one.  That was with less than an hour left before the new missions were due to start under normal circumstances.  That's when I had my aha moment about daylight saving.  It seems to happen every year.  HH should have a setup like the telcos where they are now seemlessly adjusted to daylight savings.  I'm sure they could develop code to get around it better.

Wow!  One post straight after the other!  You guys are slow to post, the topic is boring, or you've run out of things to say.  Oh well...

I've managed to get Amelia in all six accounts, but my koban deficiency means that I don't think I'll get as far as Violet, except in two accounts (and certainly not this one!).  Daylight Savings managed to cause havoc over my carefully staged timing for this event.

Amelia is one of the more interesting characters presented so far, and she's well drawn with nice little titties for a change.  Violet (I presume she's the other non-bonus girl) has a really cute body that does not match her severe, scowling, possibly ball-breaking expression.  I hope to get her although I'm much more keen to win the rewards (such as the x6 Mythic Pachinko bundle) than the girl herself.

Overall, amazing attire on these girls, reminiscent of Val Cupid (one of my all-time favourite girls, mainly because of what she is wearing).  The piano-keys skirt Amelia is wearing is an especially nice touch.  If it isn't an original idea, too bad, but if it is, then I can imagine it being adopted by a number of other games.  Like Lopussy's costumes, this amazing and sexy attire is what stirs my groin rather alot.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 1:21 PM, _shal_ said:

According to my notes they're the same as last time. Are you perhaps comparing them to two months ago?

You're right, I got that wrong, struck through my prior text. I also forgot to add this there, so will put it here as well:

IF YOU'VE COMPLETED ALL STORY TASKS AND NEED TO SPEND ENERGY, GO TO THE CHAMPIONS' RECEPTION DESK!

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 2

hace 5 horas, Imick Says dijo:

Why did they double the amount of contest points we need to get for task 15? That's just going to make it even more of a slog to get through if you get a bad contest for that task. 

Yeah, that's not a welcome change.

Thankfully, I think I'll be able to finish task XIV by tomorrow morning with my overnight fights and so I've done the daily missions but I haven't collected them thinking about the points I'll be able to get from them.

But I dread to think of getting those points with villain fights or even worse, selling items.

4 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

The only thing I screwed up on is managing my kobans.  I'll get thru the first 16 tasks but I only have 6608 in kobans as of today.  So most likely I'll only recruit 2 girls.

Good luck everyone.

3 days more daily rewards X 150 = 450 kobans

6608+450 = 7058.

All you have to make up for is 142 kobans. Very doable before the event ends, with 3 daily contests and league rewards  on Thursday.

9 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

The only thing I screwed up on is managing my kobans.  I'll get thru the first 16 tasks but I only have 6608 in kobans as of today.  So most likely I'll only recruit 2 girls.

Good luck everyone.

Did you see this?

• Thanks 3

I tried the code now after seeing your post, Kenrae, and it still works. By the way, thank you!

Also, today's daily contest is about selling items... *shudders* I'm so glad i managed to complete task XV with the one from yesterday. Kinkoid should try to avoid putting selling item contests while PoA is going on, they're a pain in the ass.

hace 5 minutos, mates dijo:

not working at nutaku :(

Sorry to hear that. Maybe it's because of the different value of kobans between one place and the other, I don't know.

At least it was worth a shoot, you haven't lost anything.

15 minutes ago, mates said:

not working at nutaku :(

HOLY SHYTSKI, BATMAN! :) :) Worked with just MixedMami1980.  THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!  Worked in Hentai Heroes, going directly in there.  THAT was a life saver.  Now have enough to complete this PoA event.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 10/26/2020 at 5:09 PM, Imick Says said:

Why did they double the amount of contest points we need to get for task 15? That's just going to make it even more of a slog to get through if you get a bad contest for that task. 

Isn't that obvious? Because they want to constrain players to spend kobans (and buy more if they haven't enough) if they really wish to obtain the second (couple of) girl(s). Although only tomorrow we will know for sure, I'm prone to bet that we can consider the bonus kobans gained through the gift code just a bait, as a lot of players will need to spend much more than that to reach the final task.

• Thinking 1

Almost 2/3 of the event time has elapsed, and slightly behind my planned pace. I had planned to be done with task 15 today, and to have started 16, but since there was no way I was getting 20,000 contest points today, there was no reason to rush through the villains task by claiming combativity.

So I will finish 14 & 15 on day 5, and have about a day and a half to defeat 60 players.

So, around midnight my time (4 hours before next server day) and have reached Tier 14.

I had 21 fight points saved, earned another 20 from the previous tier and did a 9 point refill giving me 50 battles completed.

I know today's contest is not a good one (sell 400 items to get the points needed for the tier 15)  but I can't help but wonder if, being so close to the end, I should push through my next 50 fights with refills or wait for natural refills?

Any opinions?