Seasons feature is live

jelom

You get 3 random opponents that do not get refreshed until you fight one unless you pay 12 koban. I am level 238 and most of the time kept getting 3 opponents that range in the 300-400+ levels. You need 1200 mojo to get first reward while starting with 1000 mojo. But with these insane double your level opponents that drain your mojo I only managed to go up by 34 mojo after using all 10 fights. The major high leveled players will have a breeze going through it, as can be seen on its leaderboard there, while the lower level players will have an extreme hard time even reaching a few prizes. So in short this is nothing but a luck game since it heavily depends on the opponents you are getting, even refreshing it can still show up with 3 too hard to deal for your level. So congratulations for creating something that awards the high 400+ level players while draining the koban of the lower level players for the refreshes they need to do just to get a handful of prizes. If the intention is to frustrate players so they'll quit then you have succeeded. Well done, bravo.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Level 157 . so far only 2 line ups had people i could fight and they was level 20-40 so not even worth it the rest of my choices are people level 228 and up even paying kobans to reset how am i supposed to enjoy or even use this feature if everyone is almost double or more than my total level i do 0  damage to people that far ahead in level . i used to log in almost every 30 mins to play the area and level up my girls now i see no reason to log in more than 2 times a day with a 45 min cool down per use.

• Like 2

As a high level player I thought to give "room" for the lower ones = not waiting to long with the kisses.

I think Forman is right with the option "1 Release everything as at the time of the announcement. And to pretend that this was intended."

And maybe next month it got reworked in some parts. 

The good starting point for tutorial was, that it got fixed to a lvl2 bot.

Which are urgent? 

The matchmaking does not look any close to "on live server it will be more precise because of so many players" (KK, somewhere here was a screenshot from Discord)

What selection did I get with my lvl440?:

• lvl408, lvl400, lvl139
  • lvl338, lvl227, lvl257
  • lvl198, lvl364, lvl418
  •   lvl70, lvl270, lvl190
  • lvl409, lvl374, lvl309
  • lvl398, lvl458, lvl303
  • lvl387, lvl302, lvl319
  • lvl445, lvl420, lvl265
  • lvl422, lvl396, lvl313
  • lvl294, lvl360, lvl371

What selection did I get with my lvl408?:

• lvl312, lvl277, lvl28
  • lvl280, lvl218, lvl230
  • lvl363, lvl286, lvl259
  • lvl300, lvl379, lvl219
  • lvl367, lvl321, lvl166
  • lvl341, lvl287, lvl300
  • lvl427, lvl398, lvl353
  • lvl383, lvl386, lvl326
  • lvl368, lvl369, lvl255
  • lvl377, lvl365, lvl350

colour codes: +50 down to -50 lvl, -51 down to -150 lvl, -151 down to -250 lvl, -251 lvl down to -350 lvl, -351 lvl and beyond

=> this is only with four colours for readability as the range is so huge. As I have no other knowledge about "what lvl restrictions apply in season", I just assume if I can get presented these player levels as opponents, they can get me too. And if I would be a lvl190 I would know: I could never beat someone lvl290 or beyond.

of course I do not mind any eays win. And these were "only 10 attempts". A lvl70 and a lvl28 as the lowest opponents were definitly beyond my expectations.

It just fits into my prejudice of "With resetting the mojo each month AND using mojo as the only selector over the entire player base in a never self refreshing season  - what good does it do to the low level players?"

Edited by windia
colour scheme, typo, pov for level range
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 8

11 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

I hoped I could purchase the season passes with koban

9 minutes ago, Anon89 said:

I would be fine with it if you could get the pass with kobans

That's exactly my thought. I mean yes they have to earn some money i get it but if a player wants to play all the events at this point (and let's include that we have 3 PoP to upgrade) putting a season pass with kobans would have been fine to "force" (not really the exact word i want but let's use this) players to buy some kobans with real money. I wasn't sure myself to get the pass becouse i need to plan every single koban usage.

The point is that i would have liked more to "have the choice" about get it or not (yes you have the buy it if you want it but still...). Again maybe doing it with kobans can make a f2p player think: "aaaaaawwww i want to do it maybe this time i'll use some money".

The sad part is that with this i'm out completely: i cannot use real money on the game even if i like it, not becouse i don't want, but simply becouse i can't.

In the end this sucks a bit from my point of view, but only for this "pay the path" the rest seems fine and i probably like it

• Like 7

So first things first, as others said tutorial is completely broken. I wasted 4 kisses already trying to beat the strong opponents that bunny is pointing at, and i only lost mojo in the process (because i cant click on the easier choices). 

image.thumb.png.c9c4d5689608488e6db9bc37a1ee47f5.png

Can anyone else confirm what @jelom said on previous page? That using 10 kisses will make the tutorial finally disappear? I would like to be sure before i spend all of them on opponents twice my strength...

Also this is a bit off topic, but the update seems to have changed villain fights as well. You can no longer do Fight and Ctrl+R combo, so if you want to fight villains faster, you're gonna have to pay up for those 10x fights.

il y a 3 minutes, Albert80082 a dit :

Can anyone else confirm what @jelom said on previous page? That using 10 kisses will make the tutorial finally disappear? I would like to be sure before i spend all of them on opponents twice my strength...

I just did it 10 min ago, tutorial was removed after 10 kisses indeed

Edited by Esios
  • Like 1

Welp seasons has been out for an hour and I hate it. For those of you that its looping the tutorial message (does it to me too) you can pick the second or third girl by clicking the "find opponents" button and spam clicking the perform while the page is loading, before it greys out.

As to the Cash only option, this is the kinda thing that makes people quit games. Enough with the pure P2W BS, please go back to a paid koban path instead.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

Can anyone else confirm what @jelom said on previous page? That using 10 kisses will make the tutorial finally disappear?

My tutorial disappeared after 3 fights, so I don't know if jelom's 10 fights were just a coincidence or if it is definitely over after a maximum of 10 fights.

35 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

So first things first, as others said tutorial is completely broken. I wasted 4 kisses already trying to beat the strong opponents that bunny is pointing at, and i only lost mojo in the process (because i cant click on the easier choices). 

[...]

Can anyone else confirm what @jelom said on previous page? That using 10 kisses will make the tutorial finally disappear? I would like to be sure before i spend all of them on opponents twice my strength... [...]

That is very bad. 
I had on two accounts  a lvl2 bot and waited after first tutorial problems were written so my one and only tutorial worked fine - and I assumed that lvl2 bot was for everybody 🙊

maybe logout and login again?

maybe the tutorial expects a win and you need to win something?

Edited by windia

XP points are now behind a paywall. Paying players are now entering in a completely different godhood to the rest of us

Also miss all of the different rankings in the old leader board so can see how well I improving

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Esios said:

I just did it 10 min ago, tutorial was removed after 10 kisses indeed

Thanks for confirmation, after 10 kisses, the tutorial disappeared for me as well. Overall i hate this update.

I did not play on test server but apparently there the additional rewards were unlocked with kobans? Kindly change that back please Kinkoid. You stole the exp we receive from daily arenas only to hold it ransom behind yet another paywall. Not sure if others share my opinion, but if f2p game forces me to pay, im generally more inclined to buy less.

• Like 7

Ok, I'm pretty pissed off... 😤
I'm a junior dev, not a genius, but not a dumb animal either. We test things... multiple times... on preproductions servers or test servers. And only when all is good do we deploy features : if anything is changed or is bugged, we fix it and test again! This, of course, is the ideal situation where we have time to do so.

To me, these tutorial bugs just confirm what some players already pointed out : Kinkoid are trying to push a maximum of content without taking into consideration players opinions and/or their own employees point of view, in order to make a maximum of cash.

Maybe I'm wrong and I do hope that they will return to the koban version of the pass that was available on test servers, but I'm getting a bit upset here. Well, not that they will care, I didn't spend a single penny on their game 🤐

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

So,

• -Take away a feature where even low level players got at least some kobans every week. 
  • -Take away Arena feature where matching was pretty well done, and where players could get some free affinity, xp, orbs, etc.
  • -Add new feature where people are matched solely on Mojo, even though level is a much better prediction of the outcome of a battle. Watch low level people choose which level 300+ player they will fight. Fun!
  • -Include an option for those willing to spend $ on the game, but ignore your own ingame currency for that, so it is definitely out of reach for any F2P players.

And more importantly:

• Claim it was done based on the player's expressed whishes for improvement!

Predictable outcome:

Low level players will either ignore this "feature" (best outcome) or quit the game.

Conclusion:

Grats, KK! Well done! You just played yourself.

• Like 19
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

[...]I did not play on test server but apparently there the additional rewards were unlocked with kobans? [...]

That  seems now only because there is, never was and never will be any payment option for test server.

Edited by windia
typo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I hate the seasons, bring back the old arena and tower of fame. The fact that you can only fight some times, you get less rewards because winning the arenas was a daily reward, and the week we get some kobans free, was great, but this? and with pay? im think on leaving the game and im a high player.

• Like 6

Even if they gave me in this premium pass 1 girl per 1 step, I still wouldn't give a penny. It's a browser game and I have a strong conviction that this type of games should be free. Sure, there have to be various ways which people can support developers through. No game can be produced without money. But depriving free players from a key feature of the game (girls) is a big no no. Many free games offer cosmetics for money or take revenue from ads.

I have one main goal in this game - to gather all the girls chilling in the free game. I had this mindset 3 years ago when I created my account. And if Kinkoid won't give us other way to get these premium girls, I won't be able to fulfill my goal.

I'm okay with making it pay-to-win in case of PvP. Booster were always available for kobans and via Pachinko. But making some girls payable? It's the core aspect of the game. I'm not okay with it.

• Like 10