Seasons feature is live

jelom

FWIW, I haven't even waited a day like shal but I've been battling the opponents that gave me less mojo, because I was leveling up my main haremettes after my own level up and didn't want to get difficult opponents for a time. Just doing that has put me against opponents it's impossible I lose against.

I started battling from the beginning and I still have at least 2 opponents i easily beat, and my mojo range is around the 20 mark in average.

My goal is this seasons to get to the last XP part for LC contest - if i get lucky there, it might be a tremendous boost for a top4 spot.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got to Tier 36 today and since unpaid my first time on Kiss reward (from Tier 35).  I started at 8005 mojo and ended at 8218.  So, a little over 1 tier rewarding (mostly up some down).  If everyone has equal luck as I do, that's basically 2.5 tiers of mojo (with the potential to be worse or better) from the free kisses provided.  They added 5 tiers this season so doesn't balance except for those of us who started higher than 1.

Interesting to know from those that didn't how high they make in the new season.  Very curious if 1 to 50 is possible (with enhanced kiss rewards) free or paid.  It wouldn't have been for me last season but that was without kiss rewards.  Guess time will tell.

Sorry if this is necroposting, many threads but this seemed on topic 😃

Edited by jpanda
clarify

Most up to date (regarding stats, equip, etc.) and regular players shouldnt have any problems to reach tier 50 with or without kisses reward. I am on tier 43 and I havent used any kisses-rewards so far, i also lost around 10-20 kisses for not beeing active or thinking about seasons. My goal is to get to tier 48 when LC day1 starts.

• Like 1

While last month was bad, I am very happy with the revamped Seasons. The rewards are now better than The Areana, I need to spend less time at it, and storing some of the winnings for use as needed in various contests is a useful thing.

I am on Tier 41 and far behind the leaders, but I am sure I will be able to finish before the month is out without ever having to buy a refresh. As long as I hold back a little I can win most of the time without needing to resort to boosters. The times I lose is probably some bad random chance and not a systemic thing.

I have no idea what to do with the "kisses" rewards. I don't need them for anything. If I claim them on the last day I assume they will carry over to the next month somehow. But I won't need them there either, especially since I don't want to get off to a fast start and have to battle the bigger dogs. If I don't use them right off, I assume I will not accumulate any more until I'm down under 10 remaining. Is there any other use for unneeded kisses?

I just finished at 9479 rank (vs 5280 last season) with 8 days left (vs 2 days last season).

It maths I would have finished even if starting at tier 1.

I am not sure what to make of my lower rank overall despite finishing faster...could be more people participating...but perhaps bespeaks to balance.

GL all who are still going.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tovaras said:

does anyone know how the mojo conversion works? like I have 15651 mojo, what tier will I start at for the next season?

It's not exactly mojo. It depends on the tier you finish in. Last Season, everybody that had tier 45 started at tier 10, no matter how much mojo they had.

• Like 2

Some placement screenshots as we're ending Season 2.

First off for comparison a single low one from Nutaku again:

image.thumb.png.b6c8b1ad254f1f247e787d362efa4fb6.png

Everything else HH.com now:

image.thumb.png.41c3df339ff2f35eff37a8b5713005bd.png

image.thumb.png.eacd7878805ff32e65efb443e14fb80f.png

image.thumb.png.4083b93653fdea23e85f411a3681a34d.png

image.thumb.png.88b9c68517ec93b823040893881a0371.png

image.thumb.png.3e3a295f355b241d94e1eb637b99e4d2.png

image.thumb.png.e0ebc3f79f8a172c01dc27520406c640.png

image.thumb.png.c1bfbbcc6a7e71567f715ed8aab02a9d.png

image.thumb.png.204a6cf1b7c6085e5565fb7b11ea3702.png

1020 is the score most people will have after doing the tutorial battle, so that doesn't really indicate activity yet. As can be seen, even just one score higher at 1041, over 25,000 accounts have already fallen away, and then the numbers continue to drop off quite sharply early on.

The account that ended up at 2006 mojo was at 6000 at one point (I was checking something about the girl unlock at tier 25), and when I tanked that account back down, I was surprised how few active players there were in that area late in the season. I'd drop 500 mojo points and only fall past 1 or 2k players. In the end, it turns out that there are fewer accounts between 2000 and 11,000 mojo than there are players at tier 50, so effectively over 50% of the at least somewhat active players managed to complete the Season this time.

By the way, there's no rank tie-breaking outside the top 200, so when it shows e.g. position 146,220 for 1000 mojo, that appears to be the lowest position of the entire group (i.e. from 123,133 to 146,220 it's all the 1000's).

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, miliallia said:

tower of god and god of high school reference for this season

OH that's why!!! i still have to watch them XD.

Seems a pretty good season i like that they "streched" the steps without moving the girls (not everyone is able to arrive), and more cp past the 51 is honestly pretty good in my opinion.

In the end: good job this is getting always better, let's hope they keep this up XD

I was robbed of 99 Kisses PROPERLY CLAIMED last Season (Kinky). They are gone now, leaving me with a balance of 16 Kisses which I think is a standard full meter (10) and my ending ToF reward (6).

the 99, left over from Properly claimed Kisses and left unused because I had completed Max Tier and was not doing any PvP-Seasons challenges apparently got ERASED when Kinky was replaced by the new Season (Royalty).

See, it appears the problem is of all the rewards, the Balance Meter for Kisses ONLY exists on the Season page and seems to NOT^ be carried over. 

Nicely put: This is a rip-off. I earned those Kisses and should have rolled over tothe New Season Balance Meter.

I suggest that ALL balance Meters should have ONE CENTRAL place to be lists in addition to the event/activity they're used by.

Please restore the properly earned and claimed 99 Kisses to the current Season (Royalty) and fix this issue so the *next* season to follow doesn't have the same problem.

• Thinking 2

21 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

I've had no problem carrying over properly claimed kisses.

image.png.53876d28c6bd81504c5ed868bc036121.png

image.png.893dcb365680b7ca3348c0b46d4ffcd5.png

Thank you fopr the info.

MINE did not carry/roll over. I had 99, I know have 16. I checked the balance from Season main screen to "select opponents" and back again. I refreshed a few times. I even tried logging out and back in in case a refresh from the server was needed.

Only 16 when it should be 115.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Slynia said:

Two thousand*

kkkkk.PNG

First, thanks mate for the answer.

Second, I already thought that 200 was exxagerated for 1 - 50 rewards, 2000 for those rewards are absolutely absurd. At least, given that I had a bad experience bringing the kisses of the past season to the this one, the bonus kisses now will haver their usefulness. For sure, if this was the devs intention from the start to be able to justify all the bonus kisses in the game, IMHO they could have spared us poor players this misery.

• Like 2